It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom went missing ?? Man speaks Alex Jones and gets Arrested.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Birmingham Street Action 11th July 2009. Darren Pollard Unlawfully arrested for "breach of the peace".
Today We Are Change Brum tried to speak truth to power but during filming Darren was unlawfully arrested for use of a bullhorn/megaphone
Now free thanks to your help

Yea, UK police are acting pretty bizzare, why dont they like blonds ?
i saw pictures of a girl 'gettin it' in the street by police officers,and there is no one speaking of it ? Funny world ...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The police got it right this time. He was being extremely loud and disturbing the peace.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by walsbg22

hehheeh Sure , he was over the Decibel limit ... sure thing .

Freedom of speach dont apply when using a megaphone ??

Or is it that my post is to incriminating ???

the police in UK are frggn Rapists of blond scandinavian, and supressors of freedom ... Like smacking down old men on his way home from work..
Or am I wrong there too ???

you miracle sIx or some thing ? not the first time I see you talk trash to day !!?

[edit on 11-7-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What are talking about, where did i talk trash? And do people not have a right to enjoy a park? And do people including police have a right to peace, without someone yelling in there face?

[edit on 11-7-2009 by walsbg22]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is what you get for having a monarch still.

You should have guillotined the royal family like your neighbors the French did a few centuries ago. But its too late for that.

Now look, you don't have a chance in hell to revolt for your freedoms.

Gun control works, ask Stalin, Hitler, Mao, or Queen Elizabeth

My great great great grandfather shot redcoats for the right for me to say that. ____ the Queen!

Monarchs = Tyrants. Always has been , always will be.

And yes, it is legal for me a descendant of the American War of Independence to say what I said. Get rid of the monarchy like we did.

If ATS allows me to say "overthrow Saddam" than I can rightfully say today "Overthrow the Queen".

Or don't. Its your freedom Britain. Its up to you if you want it or not.

Remember you have every right to oppose a Monarch. That is rule # 1 of "democracy".

If you do not like violence, just turn the royal family into normal citizens. It can be done bloodlessly. Strip them of the crown. Than you may be free of the tyranny of a monarch.

The Queen can abolish Parliament remember? And the People can abolish the Monarch!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Freedom of speech + Assembly is a God given right to all humans in the PUBLIC SQUARE.

Doing it in a residential neighborhood = Rude and Disturbing the Peace (arrest worthy)

Doing it at 3am in the middle of the night in public = Disturbing the Peace.

Protesting at the Public Square at noon = LEGAL and GODS GIVEN RIGHT.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by walsbg22
And do people including police have a right to peace, without someone yelling in there face?

What are you talking about. British police should be the most disciplined force in the world. And police officers cannot be disturbed, they are there to Protect and Serve

Like this guy.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Doing it too loud = disturbing the peace
There should be a decibel limit.

Disturbing a citizen (police too) and not stopping when asked = arrest-worthy
When doing something against the law you should listen to the police officer.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

huh?
to your third post

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

There should be a decibel limit.

When doing something against the law you should listen to the police officer.

"Should be" is not "IS"

Not a single law of God was broken. All people have freedom of speech in the public square at noon.

The officer can not just make up new laws on the spot.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by walsbg22

Didnt look like the people were complaining to me they were joining him.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The police were very friendly and accomadating. They tried to explain to him what law he was breaking and he didn't want to hear it. The cop then looked directly into the camera and stated which law, by section, he was breaking and how he was breaking it.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

Not everyone joined.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Bachfin

Not everyone joined.

Looked as if mostly kids joined. It almost looked staged the way they joined him as he walked down the street yelling into his bullhorn.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

reply to post by Bachfin

Not everyone joined.

Looked as if mostly kids joined. It almost looked staged the way they joined him as he walked down the street yelling into his bullhorn.

So people can not stage a protest in the public square at noon?

In America we had a revolution to secure that right.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by jd140

reply to post by Bachfin

Not everyone joined.

So people can not stage a protest in the public square at noon?

In America we had a revolution to secure that right.

Thats not America is it?

The police informed him (or tried to) of what he did was against the law. Protesting without proper notification is against their law. If you want you can listen to the law and which section the cop was referring to and look it up yourself.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

"Should be" is not "IS"

Not a single law of God was broken. All people have freedom of speech in the public square at noon.

The officer can not just make up new laws on the spot.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by muzzleflash]

54 Playing instruments, singing, playing radios, etc
(1)Any person who—
(a)sounds or plays any musical instrument;
(b)sings or performs; or
(c)operates any radio or television receiver, record player, tape-recorder or other sound producing device
so as to give any other person reasonable cause for annoyance and fails to desist on being required to do so by a constable in uniform, shall be guilty of an offence and liable, on summary conviction, to a fine not exceeding £50.

24 Noise-making equipment: police power of seizure
(1)The [1982 c. 45.] Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 shall be amended in accordance with this section.
(2)In section 54 (offence of playing instruments, etc.), after subsection (2) there shall be inserted the following subsections—
“(2A)Where a constable reasonably suspects that an offence under subsection (1) above has been committed in relation to a musical instrument or in relation to such a device as is mentioned in paragraph (c) of that subsection, he may enter any premises on which he reasonably suspects that instrument or device to be and seize any such instrument or device he finds there.
(2B)A constable may use reasonable force in the exercise of the power conferred by subsection (2A) above.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
why dont they just get themsleves a new royal family, like someone cool....... oh does cool and british go together haha
jokes

okay for real couldnt someone else like overthrow her and her family?
In a coup or whatever? That would be interesting,
and IN Canada we still have the monarchy but she signed away her powers, so theoretically canada coul ovethrow here too. And ive heard other people in canada saying it should be done hahaha

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The guy should have dressed like a muslim. Could have went about his business protesting.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Isn't there a law about keeping the speaker a certain distance from peoples eardrums?

Maybe he could have a PA system that aims into the air instead of the tightly coned direction of the megaphone!

I would be pretty pissed off if someone was aiming a megaphone in my face no matter WHAT the message was!

Freedom from eardrum rupturing!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join