It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Tunnel from Edwards AFB to Roswell to Area 51?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by glee

Please google the Rand corp and its 'sub terrene"

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by captkilt

Why use that wasteful technology? A nuclear machine melts the waste rock and forms a ready made glass smooth tunnel...therefore less fuss and ready to use for whatever. Look into the USAF subterrene. This is a nuclear fueled/powered tunneling machine. They do exsist.

What you do get when you melt rock? Uh, molten rock. Now you have a real mess on your hands. It would be far easier to deal with loose soil. Oh, and what about the water content of the soil. You now have a steam and molten rock problem.

Seriously, the nuclear powered tunnel bore doesn't exist. It is like the nuclear powered plane they built at the NTS that never got past the engine stage.

faux Russian bore machine

It is in draft form and in fiction automobile mechanism, machine controlled inside the crew and the ability to move underground, paving his own path.

Fiction. Well at least they are honest. Of course there are patents for such nonsense. You don't have to build a working model to get a patent. [If only!]

Regarding testimony of people hanging around Roswell in their 90s, that isn't actually proof of anything. People say all sorts of nonsense that isn't true. [People predict the end of the world, claim they are the messiah, have secret cancer cures, blah blah blah.]

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NetStorm

ICBM means Inter Continental Ballistic Missle Btw. TRW and boring machines? No. Google the RAND corp and its subterrene.

Missile silo's wouldn't use a 'boring' machine anyway this would be dug and blasted out by a contractor anyway...like Halliburton more than likely since for decades they have garnered the lions share of govt contracts over the years.

Just trying to help.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Of course you get melted rock...thats the idea. Far more effecient than what you suggest. As to mosture this would be an asset in quickly cooling down/off the newly formed tunnel lining! You sound awfuly sure of yourself in regards to there NOT being any nuclear powered boring devices.

So I have enclosed a link from the Rand corp that has plenty of references for you to ponder.

www.angelfire.com...

A google search using the Rand corp will produce more info for you...just trying to help.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by glee

Hope this link helps...if it goes through,

criticalbelievers.proboards.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I've seen that crap before. [Information so valuable it is on a free website.] Raven Rock is real, but nobody said you can't tunnel into a mountain. That is substantially different from interstate tunnels. Raven Rock has a mission.

You do realize tunneling takes engineering? Soil samples. How many earthquake faults did they have to cross. Underground stream mitigation? Who approved the billions of dollars for a tunnel that has no need to exist? Who pays for the maintenance of these tunnels? Trains need considerable power. Who is generating this power? Groom Lake, Edwards, etc. ...they all buy power just like any other company. Why fly aircraft between bases when you spent billions, maybe a few trillion to produce these interstate tunnels?

And of course there is that issue of what to do with the dirt. Even if you could vaporize the rock, you still need to discharge the vapor. And nobody noticed this? And the seismic sensors don't detect the trains? The entire west is wired for sound. And the gravity studies of the west...are they fake? Oh yeah, the USGS is part of the conspiracy. Even the Janet airline has to advertise for pilots and stewards. But no adverts to work on the secret underground?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Researcher

You said in this thread to someone else that...and I quote: Geography is not a strong point for you...
Dare I say that maybe you shouldn't cast stones in a glass tunnel!? In fairness as someone who uses the moniker of 'researcher' (this is you) apparently critical thinking is not a strong point for you either.

Please forgive the harsh comment but your diatribe (sarcasim) on the 'nuclear' tunnel boring issue is not at all well thought out. But don't worry I notice that in this tread/topic matter you are not alone.

The whole issue of 'Nuclear' can be simply explained as a power source exactally like a nuclear submarine...its the primary source of energy! Not the actual rock melting/cutting mechanisim or device. Minimal reasearch on the Rand Corp. subterrene would show this to be true.

The subterrene (Nuclear boring machine) in question is autonomous as in 'UNMANNED', so no need for air quality control because it is remote controled and therefore no need for as you say lead lined fruit of the loom.

Which I actually got a chuckle out of by the way...well done.

As to heat...it is dissapated naturally as the molten lining cools behind the boring machine again therefore no big thing really because as previously stated...its an unmanned machine at work. So why do I myself think this is a most doable thing? Because I have a good friend who is a nuclear engineer. He and I have had many talks about this very device in question, and once he understood that the subterrene is unmanned you could see the light go on and he told me that and I quote: "Well then yes by all means this is a totally feasible project" and he now wonders if this device is actually being put into use as we speak.

I do hope this helps clear the air. Again forgive the harsh opening to this response I just hate it when I see people belittle others with stupid and pompus judgemental replies when just a little research would have helped too avoid the situation in the first place...

documents.theblackvault.com...

Maybe this will help Peace!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

All this document does is prove such a device was never built. As I have said many times over, the glass is not vaporized. You still have to deal with the molten rock. They planned on extruding the rock as rods. Hence you still have the disposal issue. They rock was melted with electricity. No nuclear power was used. In fact, they used a generator. The prototype only made small holes and it was determined that multiple "heating" heads would be needed, making a costly project even more insane. All they did was make some small holes in rock samples.

One would think that if the military declares something too costly, it really really really is too costly.

Still not one iota of proof has been presented that this tunnel exists, yet without argument they fly aircraft to Groom Lake on a daily basis. Why not use the tunnel if it actually existed?

The AEC has funded all sorts of "peaceful" projects to use nuclear energy. They were going to build a new Panama canal by blasting bombs. They were going to create caverns to store oil. Yada yada yada. Well the reality is pretty much all you can do with nuclear material is make bombs and boil water. OK, toss in x-rays.

Of course no amount of logic will kill this thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Researcher

Here ya go 'researcher' here is another government document that only took me 10 minutes of real research time!

This info is gathered through the F.O.I.A. (Freedom of Information Act) something that the black vault is famous for and that would be garnering real govt doc's and making them availible to the public!

If you will notice this is a small prototype...why? Because this is how one would obtain a patient from the US Patient Office. They want to see the patient request in action or to be able to have it proven that the idea actually does work before isssuing a patient. Btw the Black Vault is a far superior site than ATS which has gotten pretty lame this past 5-6 yrs or so!

So if you wish too call yourself 'Researcher' then may I humbly suggest that you use the black vault as one of your primary weapons, this will help you too make your case,and in the meantime please leave the real research to folks that know how! Just sayin dude.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Reality check. You don't have to build a prototype to get a patent. Now I wish you did, but that isn't the case.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Forgive the late reply...I have been out of town for a while. To further our discussion I have enclosed a Pdf doc on the subterrene. This is a fairly current copy of the US Army paper dated 1974. This current copy was obtained in 2009 by the F.O.I.A. (I assume you do now what this is) also it is a known fact that you do not get a U.S. Patient form the patient office unless one can clearly show a working proptotype...contrary to the opinions of the prima donna's that permiate this website and thread.

I also would like to humbly suggest that you make the resources of the Black Vault readily availible to you as nearly all of this website (which is superior to ATS Btw) is comprised of actual Govt doc's covering many, many subjects obtained through the F.O.I.A. the Black Vault is well known for posting all doc's they obtain free for the public to view and or use.

Hope this helps clear the water and lay this puppy to rest for you...Just trying to hepl!

Peace.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I have been out of town for a while so I have not had a chance to rebutt so sorry for the late reply.

You say and I quote:
Fiction. Well at least they are honest. Of course there are patents for such nonsense. You don't have to build a working model to get a patent. [If only!]

Fiction...I doubt it. Russian wikipedia? Its a russian source anything russian is suspect...they have been lying about all sorts of stuff for decades! Seriously? Anything wiki is suspect as material for an arguement dude surely you know this? So thats pretty lame. You should use/check out the black vault sometime if you want real govt doc's!

But to actually state: You don't have to build a working model to get a patient. [If only] Really???

I have news for you. You just can't get a patient unless you can solidly prove that your 'idea in question' ie: Patient request actually does work! The U.S. Patient office will not issue a patient otherwise! Period! Fact look it up. You assume too much with your arrogance dude.

Not hating on you just stating the truth of the matter is all. Peace.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

You are absolutely wrong regarding patents. I repeat, you do not need a working model to get a patent. All you need to do is convince the patent office that your idea works. You provide drawings, schematics, etc. It is a paper exercise. Feel free to prove me wrong.

The attitude of the USPTO is it is easier just to grant the patent (minimize the prosecution) and let the claimants fight it out in court (infringement litigation). Most of the time the litigants simply cross license patents, so it never goes to trial.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If there is a tunnel system at Edwards AFB then it is unused and no one has talked about this since I've been here. I've done my best since being stationed here to explore and find out stories from this place. Nada, zilch. There IS a tunnel system at Vandenburg AFB that joins the two halves of the base but I don't believe it's used anymore. Could be wrong though. The logistics and expense of doing a tunnel system from Edwards to Groom Lake is absolutely INSANE and there's no evidence of what would have come out of that tunnel anywhere around this place (rods, sludge, etc). The only tunnels I've heard a peep about are up in the Air Force Research Lab and those lead to the underground complex that is all locked up and unused. Your tax dollars, collecting dust...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zero_snaz

All the underground Nuclear tests leave a big round hole beneath the earth. The radioactivity of the earlier ones would be dropping by now. Mabey these are being used.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join