It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an idea... Biologicaly Voiding Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

While this may remove some of the toxins I don't think it will negate the biological defects that are a result of infiltrating your body with all the different strains they will introduce into your bodies. These may very well be designed to depress your immune system and make you susceptible to other illnesses.

Over all I think people stand a better chance if there are enough people that will refuse to accept the "mysterious" vaccine which we all know is NOT to benefit us. There is power in numbers.

Dark times.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
I bought 2 litres of Colloidal Silver and I'm away to buy a heap of Vitamin C supplements. The Colloidal Silver will definately help. A lot of Pharmacutical companies hate it because it is cheap and effective. They can't make their usual millions on it!!!

Yeah, I used colloidal silver to shrug off the swine flu when i "had it"

but yeah, i wouldnt use colloidal silver for a front line defence, it is antiviral but it's also not good for our body either.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by Scarcer

While this may remove some of the toxins I don't think it will negate the biological defects that are a result of infiltrating your body with all the different strains they will introduce into your bodies. These may very well be designed to depress your immune system and make you susceptible to other illnesses.

Over all I think people stand a better chance if there are enough people that will refuse to accept the "mysterious" vaccine which we all know is NOT to benefit us. There is power in numbers.

Dark times.

While I'm not going to argue the affects of the toxins and strains in the vaccines might have on the body, I feel that my idea will help none the less.

I don't know exactly what these vaccines will do to our body. The point of this thread is to contemplate on possible meathods of negating the vaccines affects in the scenario that you are forced to take it.

By all means I'll avoid taking the vaccine, BUT these in the case that if they hold a gun to your head saying you have the chocie between taking the vaccine / quarantine / or death.

Me personaly, I'd take the vaccine over the latter two. I'd take my chances.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sorry, this makes no sense. You can't make up cures for things you don't even know the science behind. How about you go back to your esoteric websites and let those of us who know what the hell is even in vaccines take care of stuff.

Or, you keep doing what you're doing, but you bother to learn before spouting retarded pseudo-scientific "cures" for the "toxins" in vaccines.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Please, if you have something to add or suggest, please do so.

But I prefer talking to those who are humble and can contribute to the discussion in an intelligent manner.

Where as your post is merely a attack that attempts to restrict anthers opinion or ideas without offering any contribution to this discussion.

I welcome criticism, but not attacks.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

It will for sure be war on the streets if people are forced to take that

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I think you have a great Idea. One that I was thinking of also. Not quite as involved as yours. I was just going to take MMS immediately upon getting the vaccine if I had to get one. I have had really good results using mms. I am a different person today because of it. I was just going to use Jims new protocal for a few days after taking the vaccine. It would kill any and all of the pathogens and detox the mercury. One things I'm not sure it would clear out is one of the base materials it is made from. They say its naturally occuring in the body, but if injected then your immune system see it as an enemy and trying to destroy the natural stuff that is in your body already. I forget the name of the substance. Some kind of acid I believe. But if you have to get a vaccine I think this is the best you could possible do. It would be best to avoid the vaccine altogether. thanks for your post and discussion.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
i have been researching the best possible food to eat that gives complete nutrition, easy to prepare and eat.

i am testing out hempseed, in whole sterilised form (not growable, no psychoactive ingredients).

for the last month i have been eating hempseed by the cup, replacing all meals each day, and every other day i have a standard western supper (shepherds pie, pizza).

my success is so amazing that i think i will begin posting before and after pics of my physical changes alone.

i plan on waiting, as i am ordering a gravity flouride filter, once i am on a flouride free water source, i plan on eating nothing but hempseed with honey (squeeze bottle of decent quality honey, basically i "drink" a mouthful of hempseed and squeeze some honey in there from the bottle, the taste sensation together with the knowledge of its nutritional superiority, is so satisfying).

...then i think the changes willl be even more amazing.

my point in posting this information is because the changes in my body and mind are so powerful that my spiritual growth is also seeing huge changes and increases in vibration, and in that i have experienced a very strong tactic to resisting the current doomsday moves that the PTB are trying.

they are getting ready to play their strong hand, please remember that the battle is in the mind before the needle is even in the same room as you.

all of this, coupled with deep breathing excercises and meditation, i have evolved so much that i feel the english language is too limited to allow for appreciation.

but please try this method

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rken2

We bought a lot mms & citric acid....We haven't used any yet. Can't find CLEAR instructions on how to prepare it...What "receipe" do you use? How often etc???

Thanks for any input.

P.S. My husband makes our own coillidial silver...he's got it down to a precise science. We take some daily.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by smilinggrandma
reply to post by rken2

We bought a lot mms & citric acid....We haven't used any yet. Can't find CLEAR instructions on how to prepare it...What "receipe" do you use? How often etc???

Thanks for any input.

P.S. My husband makes our own coillidial silver...he's got it down to a precise science. We take some daily.

one drop of mms (28% or something like that) to five drops of citric acid (10%)

If the citric acid is 50% then use 1:1 mms:citric acid.

But yeah, you take colloidal silver daily? Eeee that makes me squirm. Hopefully your aware, but you can get a skin condition from taking too much silver. Personally I suggest using it only once in a blue moon. But hey, not my body lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by waytruthlyf
i have been researching the best possible food to eat that gives complete nutrition, easy to prepare and eat.

i am testing out hempseed, in whole sterilised form (not growable, no psychoactive ingredients).

for the last month i have been eating hempseed by the cup, replacing all meals each day, and every other day i have a standard western supper (shepherds pie, pizza).

my success is so amazing that i think i will begin posting before and after pics of my physical changes alone.

i plan on waiting, as i am ordering a gravity flouride filter, once i am on a flouride free water source, i plan on eating nothing but hempseed with honey (squeeze bottle of decent quality honey, basically i "drink" a mouthful of hempseed and squeeze some honey in there from the bottle, the taste sensation together with the knowledge of its nutritional superiority, is so satisfying).

...then i think the changes willl be even more amazing.

my point in posting this information is because the changes in my body and mind are so powerful that my spiritual growth is also seeing huge changes and increases in vibration, and in that i have experienced a very strong tactic to resisting the current doomsday moves that the PTB are trying.

they are getting ready to play their strong hand, please remember that the battle is in the mind before the needle is even in the same room as you.

all of this, coupled with deep breathing excercises and meditation, i have evolved so much that i feel the english language is too limited to allow for appreciation.

but please try this method

I'm going to have to try that out. See if I can find a good supplier and look up information.

Exactly how much of it do you eat?

If I read you right, you eat it for days straight and take a day off and eat normaly?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rken2
I think you have a great Idea. One that I was thinking of also. Not quite as involved as yours. I was just going to take MMS immediately upon getting the vaccine if I had to get one. I have had really good results using mms. I am a different person today because of it. I was just going to use Jims new protocal for a few days after taking the vaccine. It would kill any and all of the pathogens and detox the mercury. One things I'm not sure it would clear out is one of the base materials it is made from. They say its naturally occuring in the body, but if injected then your immune system see it as an enemy and trying to destroy the natural stuff that is in your body already. I forget the name of the substance. Some kind of acid I believe. But if you have to get a vaccine I think this is the best you could possible do. It would be best to avoid the vaccine altogether. thanks for your post and discussion.

Hmm, yeah, I know it's supposed to oxidize mercury, some claim it oxidizes fouride.

Have you tried bathing in the flouride? It gets deeper into your skin and absorbed into your blood stream and makes it more available for your body, rather than just ingesting it, without giving you a headache. Just what I've read any way, I've tried it that way, and like it.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What is it exactly that you expect the vaccines to do to us?

I mean, I'm not doubting it or anything, I am WAY reluctant to have one, but I'm just curioius.

And also, I'm running a blog on all this at www.survivingthepandemic.blogspot.com so if you want to you could write something on this vaccine thing and I'll put it up there? Plus... I'm hoping for more people to read it, cos I'm not sure I'm even reaching anyone. I wasjust posting news, when it wasn't affecting me or anywhere near me, but schools around me have closed and people a few miles away have it now, so it's getting real for me now, and I'll be posting about that soon, and I'm hoping to start posting news from other parts of the world, from actual people, not just from what they 'tell us.'

But yeah, what is it exactly that these vaccines are supposed to do?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

Yes please do! it is completely revolutionising my life!
It's been another month, I have dropped in body mass so much its ridiculous.
My skin is a much richer colour.

This is my current eating plan.

I fill a sealable container, about 450ml with nothing by whole seeds.
This will last 2-3 days. It goes everywhere with me.
I will eat nothing but seeds for a full day, and every other day i eat the seeds till about 2-3PM with a standard meal at about 6PM.

Another great thing is that if anything does happen, and I have to make a run for it, I can ration that amount of seeds to last for weeks.

Also I have just began using a little Cacao butter (raw organic cold-pressed), this is another well guarded source of raw food.
Its FULL of magnesium, apparently it cures asthma, and it has powerful skin treatment possibilities, i am planning on cleaning out my little vaseline tub and sticking it in there.

Please let me know how it goes!!!!

signature
"Ignorance is denying your ignorant."
"What you believe is truth doesn't change what truth is."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join