It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an idea... Biologicaly Voiding Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ok, give me your ideas, comments. Maybe I'm wrong, but hopefuly I'm right. This might be the one thing we can do and that (they hope we don't think of doing) can literaly void the toxins injected into us, given that we are forced to take the vaccines.

So here are my two ideas against battling the toxin fillers in the vaccines.

Scenario example:

You realize you are going to be forced to receive the vaccine

1. In the morning you do not eat, but start off with 2 tall glasses of clean water. You then drink a large glass of fresh fruit and vegetable juice for calories and nutrients. The act of not digesting fibers and difficult foods is called fasting. The juice is presenting nutrients in a ready to absorb and utilize form.

2. 30 minutes prior to vaccination, you drink a glass of water, containing 15 drops of MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement) activated by Citric Acid. This gives the MMS enough time to be absorbed and circulate through out your body.

3. You receive the vaccine, now the MMS will start oxidizing and breaking down a number of toxins in your blood stream, including Mercury and possibly other toxins. This will leave you feeling extremely I'll for the several next hours as your body goes through a healing reaction and works to clean your blood stream of the oxidized left overs of the mercury, etc.

4. You continue taking the MMS for as long as you can physically handle the detox symptoms.

5. Continue juice fasting and drinking water for 5 or six days. When you feel ready, remove the juice from the equation and continue on a juice fast.

6. Do this for atleast a week, maybe 2 or 3 weeks if you can make it.

7. You end the fast with a ripe banana.

-

The two glasses of water start out by helping to clean your blood of toxins.

The MMS oxidizes certain chemicals and toxins, especially mercury, your body then has the job of filtering our your blood. In such a case, the toxins are being filtered into your urine and your feces. When there is too much toxins to filter at once, some of it may be redirected back into your stomach to filter later when the load is lightened. This may give you a bad stomach ache for awhile.

Fasting is the ultimate form of cleansing. Your body is either focusing its energy on two things at once, digesting or cleansing. Sadly in our modern society, most of us are constantly eating, therefor we are always digesting. Fortunately some of us subconsciously listen to our bodies and don't eat when we don't (feel like it). Unfortunately this behavior is mostly common in girls, where as most guys just eat and eat and eat till we bloat. Fasting is absolutely natural and healthy and extremely beneficial!!

Unfortunately, in our society, we are always told to eat more, and that you are killing yourself if you don't, and that not eating is unhealthy. Notice, breakfast "break - fast". Basically you are fasting when you sleep.

Thing is though, it takes 3 days for your digestive system to shut down (this is good because its healthy to give it a rest, gives your body a chance to recharge, and your intestines to cleanse and remove compact feces that have been stuck in there for decades, thus improving your bodies ability to absorb nutrients.) After the 2/3 days or so, your body goes into a state of cleansing, (this is why you begin feeling extremely sick when you don't eat.) When cleansing, your body is going through every cell and removing toxins and materials not beneficial to your body. This is also speed up by the process of burning fat, where access toxins are stored.

(it takes years of fasting to completely cleanse a body of a lifetime of poisoning btw)

After a few days, your body stops eating up as much fat, your weight begins to decrease at a lower rate. At this moment, your body is still detoxifying but at a slower rate. Your tissue is in a process of breaking down dead and sick cells. The nutrients from these cells are then recycled in your body where they are used to create new cells.

People who fast regularly tend to have a more stable metabolism, nicer skin. Though mind is more clear and they feel better over all.

Water fasting is the best way to fast, but because of the overload of toxins in our body, it is extremely difficult to complete because you end up with a severe healing reaction. Juice fasting slows this down just enough to lessen the side affects, but keep the fast going.

I'll come back alter and provide some materials.

Anyone with comments or ideas to add, please do so.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I would of expected atleast one person to reply. Hmm, sad

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Interesting......I'll check it out....but a very interesting thought pattern...

I have been kicking around something too...Do you notice that the news/commercials are kind of starting to knock down bottled water? The further into summer we go the more I see on tv to not drink bottled water....It's like they WANT us to start drinking our own home tap water.....WHAT IF.....They are going to put something into the water supply that will be the "trigger" for whatever is in the mandatory vaccine. They can select what areas they "hit" , they can regulate the "timing" etc. So if that "might" be the case then your idea about the fasting etc...with water could work or not???? I wonder if the mms would still work as well being that we mix it with water.....Just a thought...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I don't watch tv, atleast not by myself, for say... 5 months? So I wouldn't know.

That is very possible, though sounds a little far out to me. But could be possibe. Makes me happy to live on a well

I'll have to keep your idea in mind though.

Be very apparent if we start seeing community spots all over where only curtain cities have mass numbers of casualties while others are relatively less affected. I somehow doubt that they could effectively monitor every cities water supply and timely inject substances. Making a substance mandatory for drinking water all at once would sound more likely.

Who knows.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

I don't trust the science behind the flu vaccines. I won't be taking them. If you are in a select group that will be expected to take the vaccines I suggest you seek out a waiver of some sort, or seek the advice of legal council.

The vaccines probably won't be mandatory for adults. For school age children, I don't know. Stalling would be an OK tactic. There will be side effects and bad, even fatal reactions. I predict the whole thing will fall apart like a two dollar watch.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by son of total newbie]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The chloride in the MMS together with the Citric Acid,
would possibly kill me.
I'm allergic to them.
Citric Acid is a nerve toxin.

Little has been published about Citric Acid also being Neurotoxin.
Research on the subject only discusses its toxicity in blood transfusions.
Now then, if it can be toxic when infused into the blood would it not also be toxic when ingested?

Citric Acid binds with calcium and magnesium. It causes low calcium levels.
So it causes low calcium levels, which is very bad, and yet it now proliferates in our food.
Low calcium levels can cause a variety of maladies from seizures to death.

Signs of Citric Acid Poisoning are:
Tetany, seizures, cardiac failure,
Acral numbness, tingling, feeling of tenseness or tightness of muscles and a sense of twitchiness.
Cardiac effects may include bradycardia and decreased cardiac output, & asystol atrial hypotension, as well as complete failure and death.

My mother nearly died from Citric Acid toxicity during a blood transfusion, as she was recovering from surgery.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I was of the belief that when you stop eating that your body will hold on to anything that goes into it, that is why when people decide to diet they will put on weight because of the shock to the body.

sounds good in theory, I would justr try and get out of the vaccine all together.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This sounds to me alot like the strategy that some parents are using to detox their Autistic kids. So, it kinda makes sense to me.

I don't really have anything to add, because you've obviously done more research than I have on how this all works. I might suggest some probiotics though to help with the stomach problems. But I suggest probiotics for everyone in general, cuz we sure are hard on our stomachs, what with all the crap that's in our food.

Probiotics contain healthy bacteria (like in yogurt) and help to balance your intestinal flora and whatnot.

We are definitely being fed the wrong information about healthy eating habits. I look at the "Food Pyramid" and laugh... they should atleast mention that if you follow their guidelines you should get like 2 hours of vigorous exercise every day.

I'm always told "you're so skinny, you need to eat more"... but I figure in a SHTF situation, atleast I will be able to survive on less and let the kids eat what they need.

I'm hoping that we won't be forced to take a vaccine, but if we are I will certainly keep this all in mind. Thank you!

[edit on 7/11/2009 by eMachine]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I plan to avoid at all costs, taking the vaccines of any kind...But through discussion...maybe we could truly come up with "something" short term or long term that would "fight off" "counter attact" etc whatever is in the vaccine. Surely "somebody" out there has some knowledge of something they heard or read that would defuse the vaccines initial intent. This could be a very interesting discussion.....All I have is Colloidal silver and MMS...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I am thinking that the vaccine is just the base for something coming later,

Once it is in your body it can be activated later by another vaccine or chemical, a type of trojan horse put in your system.
It will make no difference if you detox your system if you allow he trojan in to start with, it will be there.

detox is good for your health but it sill not stop a trojan horse.
the only way to stop a trojan horse is by not letting it in to begin with.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I agree that it probably will be the trojan horse in waiting....That's why I thought adding "something" in the water at a later time would be the trigger....Then they can be precise what race, religion, political affiliation, economic statis etc they want to "weed out"

My dad lost 5 sibilings in 1 week in the 1918 pandemic...My mom's dad put kerosene on a feather and coated the backs of all 13 children's throats just a few miles away...Not one died....interesting....

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well I've never heard of citric acid being a toxin. Of course anything in too high amounts can be a poison. And you don't want to have an acidic pH.

But you must understand though. If you use a proper ratio of citiric acid and MMS (sodium chlorite), you must realize that neither of the two would any longer exist, the citric acid would exhaust itself into waste and the sodium chorite would become activated into a different substance. So in truth, neither substance would any longer exist in those forms while digesting it. So your point only is valid to a curtain extent in my view.

Also if you do not wish to use citric acid, there are other acids that will activate MMS.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I was of the belief that when you stop eating that your body will hold on to anything that goes into it, that is why when people decide to diet they will put on weight because of the shock to the body.

sounds good in theory, I would justr try and get out of the vaccine all together.

Well the point of fasting in my post is to remove toxins in the blood, not a weight loss plan lol.

To a point yes, though I do not have an overweight problem so I can't speak personally. When fasting, your body brings hormonal balances and pH levels to a more normality. Also if you complete a fast, from the point your digestive system takes a rest, to the point where it starts up again on its own (about 3 weeks to a month,) by then your thyroid gland should be balanced in theory, and your intestines should be clean. Also your stomach will b
e smaller, you wont be eating as excessively.

Also overweight is also a sign of diabetes and toxin overloads. Two issues fasting should inhibit.

Our bodies have a tendency to quarantine toxins in our bodies by surrounding them with access fat. Some are even stored in joints which putting two and two together, may be a cause of arthritis. (if the latter claim is still correct relative to my memory)

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Scarcer]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilinggrandma
reply to post by munkey66

I agree that it probably will be the trojan horse in waiting....That's why I thought adding "something" in the water at a later time would be the trigger....Then they can be precise what race, religion, political affiliation, economic statis etc they want to "weed out"

My dad lost 5 sibilings in 1 week in the 1918 pandemic...My mom's dad put kerosene on a feather and coated the backs of all 13 children's throats just a few miles away...Not one died....interesting....

Interesting, can you tell me a little more about how the kerosene was used? these has my interest.

And yes people, I too plan on avoiding the vaccine, but I feel we all need a backup plan just incase we are physically forced to take them, unless you don't mind being quarantined or shot dead that is.

Oh wait... maybe thats why the children get them first.

The toxins in the vaccines inhibit brain development, perhaps they are trying to make future generations less inteligent? ... this is horrible.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I am thinking that the vaccine is just the base for something coming later,

Once it is in your body it can be activated later by another vaccine or chemical, a type of trojan horse put in your system.
It will make no difference if you detox your system if you allow he trojan in to start with, it will be there.

detox is good for your health but it sill not stop a trojan horse.
the only way to stop a trojan horse is by not letting it in to begin with.

Yes, BUT that's if your two assumtions are correct to begin with.

Assumption one: it's a trojan horse

Assumption two: it can't be cleansed.

Not trying to say your wrong, but to keep your mind open to other possibilities.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

My dad died years ago so I can't question him further...my mom is 90. She wasn't born till 1919 so she was a baby when all this was happening...But she said in her adult life she talked to her dad about it (he was a natural herbalist so to speak...)

His exact words were "I took a small feather and dipped it in a little Keroseen, and swabbed the back of the throat at the onset of the flu."

I don't understand why it would work but he said many in that area did it and NOBODY died...

On the other hand, my dad's family lived somewhat close but didn't do the keroseen thing at all...lost 5.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilinggrandma
reply to post by Scarcer

My dad died years ago so I can't question him further...my mom is 90. She wasn't born till 1919 so she was a baby when all this was happening...But she said in her adult life she talked to her dad about it (he was a natural herbalist so to speak...)

His exact words were "I took a small feather and dipped it in a little Keroseen, and swabbed the back of the throat at the onset of the flu."

I don't understand why it would work but he said many in that area did it and NOBODY died...

On the other hand, my dad's family lived somewhat close but didn't do the keroseen thing at all...lost 5.

Interesting! I'll have to keep that in mind, perhaps look into it. This was the age before pharmaceuticals and all anyway.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well, the thread died down, anyone else?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

I was hoping for more ideas too...more discussion....This is a very informative thread...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I bought 2 litres of Colloidal Silver and I'm away to buy a heap of Vitamin C supplements. The Colloidal Silver will definately help. A lot of Pharmacutical companies hate it because it is cheap and effective. They can't make their usual millions on it!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join