It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop bombing us: Osama isn't here, says Pakistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I think he is dead.
I haven't seen nor heard of a new video. Even he would have made one even if it was from the inside of a cardboard box. Chances are they already killed him and kept it quiet so they can have his boogy man or in one of the drone strikes they blew him to pieces.

Both the Japanese and Indian Press contended that Osama was killed during the battle for Torah Borra and burried in an unmarked grave in a cave that was then caved in with demolitions back in the opening phase of the Afghan War.

Subsequent videos bear no credible resemblence as an individual which is why they have only used them very sporadically.

Osama was likely targeted through intelligence provided by the elder patriarch of the Bin Laden Family through his liasons with George H. W. Bush Sr., as mutual investment partners and owners of the Carslyle Group.

Chances are George Jr., will befall some tragic ending in the near future as part of quid pro quo arrangement between the elders and to elliminate the human aspect of the trail through the oval office as a means to protect both families as a larger unit.

Just as reports of Saddam Hussein attempts to violently met out revenge for Bush Sr's. duplicity in giving him a nod and a wink through the Secretary of State to invade Kuwaiit motivated in large part George Jr.'s dogged insistence in waging war on Iraq and toppling Saddam Hussein, what ever nation or faction they would pin the ellimination of a former President of the United States on would certainly be a precurser to war against that nation or movement.

Much of what drives the beast are the enormous profits of companies like the Carlysle Group that profit financially and with an inside track to the government by developing the latest and most expensive cutting edge weaponry.

It has a dual purpose of enslaving the citizens into near poverty from taxation and inflation to pay for these insane weapons where we use a 120,000 dollar munition to take out a 10.00 stone hut, that if we gave 20.00 to the hut owner they would use their own sledge hammer to knock it down on our behalf.

Osama has long been dead, had nothing to do with the events of 9-11 and what ever terrorist acts he did carry out he carried out on behalf of the CIA.

War is hell, invest in fruit loops, it's safer and a fun to eat sugar coated breakfast treat that funds dentists who at least are kind enough to give you laughing gas and opiates on request to deal with their assaults!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This is strictly for entertainment purposes...

I think it's funny... I showed my wife and the look of shock and surprise on her face... Priceless.

Then, next day when visiting the in laws ...

I asked the dad in law if he had watched this (I sent him the link... That man rarely laughs or smiles; nothing phases him.) His slow smile broadened and covered his whole face ... He didn't say much about it.

Just a big slow, patient, smile.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I remember seeing that a while ago, my immediate reaction was "Holy Hell!" I watched it a second time and noticed things that were off in the video, officially killing any emotion I had and turning it into a "Gosh darn it, that would have been funny as Hell!"

I think Osama is dead. The world is a big place, but not that big. According to a quick Google, he was born in 1957, which would make me think it would still be possible for him to be alive. Then again, all those years camping about in desert caves would have a negative impact on the body.

Or he truly is the All-Time International Hide-N-Seek Champion

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
It has always been my personal opinion that he has been dead for years. I dont think he is hiding anywhere really. All these years and nothing from him?? mmm wouldnt he have made some video to show all at some point by now? I think no, because like I said he is more than likely dead........and if he isnt well then he is really good at hiding.

He is probaly still alive, but just too scared now that the heat is on. Just like those Serbian war criminals who are macho when they are at the top, but when the tide turns they grow beards and become "healers" like Radovan Karadžić. Too scared to face the consequences of their crimes.

On topic, only recently Abu Suleiman al-Jazairi was killed following an airstrike in Pakistan. Osama may have disappeared but his al-Qaeda legacy continues to pollute.

Regards

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
So if he's dead wheres his grave?Someone would have come forward for reward money for its location.

People like Bin Laden end up in unmarked graves. Remember Che Guevara? Probably the only person who knows where Bin Laden is buried is the dude who killed him.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Lazyninja]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Sorry for double post, stupid internet.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

Originally posted by AgentX09
So if he's dead wheres his grave?Someone would have come forward for reward money for its location.

People like Bin Laden end up in unmarked graves. Remember Che Guevara? Probably the only person who knows where Bin Laden is buried is the dude who killed him.

I was only a kid when he bought it but yes.But they found him this past year i believe.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
How much money have we spent...better yet...how many LIVES have we sacrificed for the name of one man?

End the f'n war.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Its kinda ironic that the same day this thread was posted, a new Osama video was also posted.

A Message To The People Of Pakistan

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

It might be ironic if that was actually a video. It's just audio with a still image of bin laden on it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Stop bombing us: Osama isn't here, says Pakistan

Lol, awesome quote FTW!

Sorry Pakistan, they don't want Osama, they need your country for a nice cozy spot to stay while they plan the next part of the campaign!

How funny is that, how many countries have NATO gone to war with now to under the pretence of looking for this guy?

Where next?! He's in Canada! Charge!

And people still lap it up.

Hitler should've just attacked his own country and blamed it on a random unpercieved threat, he would've had world domination in no time.

EMM

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Hitler should've just attacked his own country and blamed it on a random unpercieved threat, he would've had world domination in no time.

EMM

Funny you should say that
www.barnsdle.demon.co.uk...

The Reichstag fire

Did the Nazis do it?

The Nazis clearly gained and for that reason were the prime suspects from the first. However given Germany was immediately plunged into a state of total dictatorship it was initially difficult to gather hard evidence. There is circumstantial evidence that points to the Nazis. First van der Lubbe was, in the period, immediately before the fire in the clutches of a couple of a couple of SA men. Karl Ernst head of the SA in Berlin when asked by a fellow Dutch rightist whether his Storm Troopers were responsible for the fire answered "If I said Yes, I'd be a bloody fool, if I said no I'd be a bloody liar."

The SA clearly had access to incendiary materials as they made a habit of setting fire to election displays of rival political groups.

Hitler had all the support he needed for world domination. He just didn't have enough manpower for it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

While normally we are not in agreement, I have to say you are 100% correct with your assessment of this situation.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Please. Give us a break.

History has always shown one thing. Pakistans claims needs to be taken with a pinch errr, make that a bucket, of salt.

I dont see the US wasting their time, energy and resources on wild goose chases.

Pakistan, the epicentre of world terrorism, which uses terrorism as a state policy (finally admitted by the current premier of Pakistan, and Bush and Obama call Pakistan their most important ally in the war against terror! Go figure! :@@
, Pakistan today is one of the biggest threats to world peace and security.

It is a rogue state, dominated by religious undercurrents. 'Sharia'isation of Pakistan is just a whisker away and if the religious mullahs have their away, soon Sharia will replace the legal systems in UK.

It has one of the worst nuclear proliferation records in the world, and for that reason alone needs to be propped up with US greenbacks. A failed Pakistan ( oh yes its close) will be infinitely more dangerous to the world than the current status quo.

Given the present socio-economic situation along with the religious fanaticism which governs daily life, along with inhospitable terrains where warlords have the power of life and death, makes it the ideal breeding ground for Osama and his band of trigger happy mullahs fighting the decadence of the western civilisation, all of whom they want to slaugher and are salivating at the thought (sends them straight to their version of heaven with all those cavorting houris).

Pakistan is the ideal place for Osama and his types to breed and proliferate. The right religious fanatical climate, access to logistics, weapons (routed via the ISI - Pak intelligence- who get it from the US
:lol
, willing recruits to slaughter decadent westerners, covert support and intelligence from the host country, lots of funding from Saudi Arabia, they have it made!

They would be nuts not to be there.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Bloody hell! A double post! Stupid (!!!#&$&*$%!!8) button!!

Mods if you would be so kind please? Sorry all.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Charismagic]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Edit to add: A snapshot from the new message to Pakistan

worldanalysis.net...#

Third para. O you who believe...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Charismagic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join