It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop bombing us: Osama isn't here, says Pakistan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Stop bombing us: Osama isn't here, says Pakistan

www.timesonline.co.uk

Osama bin Laden and the top Al-Qaeda leadership are not in Pakistan, making US missile attacks against them futile, according to the country’s interior minister.

“If Osama was in Pakistan we would know, with all the thousands of troops we have sent into the tribal areas in recent months,” Rehman Malik told The Sunday Times. “If he and all these four or five top people were in our area they would have been caught, the way we are searching.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
OK So we keep bombing the Taliban. We are in a serious fight. With the British taking heat from lack of equipment in Afghanistan. The US Marines hamstrung with the lack of their ability to call in heavy bombardment unless it is cleared.

Taking the fight to them is the last thing we can do.
Honestly I think Osama Been Forgotten is dead. IMO

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Osama could be anywhere with the kind of money he had...

All he needed to do was "Vanish"

For all I know the CIA could have the guy in a house in Ohio working at a quickie Mart with his beard shaved and no one would ever know.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It has always been my personal opinion that he has been dead for years. I dont think he is hiding anywhere really. All these years and nothing from him?? mmm wouldnt he have made some video to show all at some point by now? I think no, because like I said he is more than likely dead........and if he isnt well then he is really good at hiding.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Pakistan should take credible action against terrorists: Manmohan

New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Saturday that India was “willing to walk more than half the distance” to normalise relations if Pakistan reaffirmed that it would bring the perpetrators of the Mumbai massacre to justice and would not allow its territory to be used for terrorist attacks against India.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden = Scapegoat.

They were never trying to find him in the first place. They knew that he wasn't behind 9/11, and after they got what they wanted (international conflict and the stripping of freedoms, etc.), there was no need for the guy to even make his little videos anymore.

We found Saddam in a hole in the ground. If they were looking for Bin Laden, a man so internationally infamous and recognized, they would have found him already.

EDIT to fix my grammar.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by drwizardphd]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Osama Bin Laden's son, Omar, says dad is evil in new memoir

Read more:
www.nydailynews.com...&C

OSAMA BIN LADEN'S son Omar first realized the depth of his father's evil when his beloved dogs were taken away and gassed in a chemical warfare experiment, he says in a new memoir.

Omar also confirms what U.S. officials have long believed - that his father was tipped off to a 1998 U.S. attempt to kill him.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...&C

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I know this has probably been posted quite a few times, but for those who have not seen it yet, here is the clip of Benazir Bhutto saying Osama has been killed.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Oh, believe me, I'm not saying he wasn't 'evil'. I'm not even saying he's still alive.

I'm just saying he wasn't behind 9/11, and that capturing or even locating him obviously wasn't on the agenda during the 7 years following those attacks.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Oh I hear you.
If you haven't yet seen this other thread of mine it goes into a good deal about whats really going.

Dont let the title fool you.
Iranian revolt Explained - Wake Up!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

Amazing. Did David Frost even pick up on that after she finished talking? any anchor worth his salt, even a British one should interrupt her to prod her about that casually dropped bombshell.

Was pretty poor form him asking if the terrorist funding came from the government. What he should have asked was "what country do you think the funding came from" I'd be interested also to hear about the other two men who weren't touched on in that interview.

If Bhutto went around spilling the beans about Israeli, Saudi or American links to funding terrorism, it's a small wonder that they killed her.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

Exactly. She didnt last very long.
Makes one wonder

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

But please explain to me howcome this Omar son of his, has done now one 180 about the fate of his 'father?

Before he told the western media his dad was totally innocent!

Isn't this guy married with this 50y.o + darkhaired bird from the U.K ??

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

where else is the US going to be able to dump expensive ammunition?
the tax payers love paying for that kind of stuff

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
No comment. I'm just posting what I find not defending their position. I think the whole Afghanistan thing is just so the west has a piece in the "Game"

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
No comment. I'm just posting what I find not defending their position. I think the whole Afghanistan thing is just so the west has a piece in the "Game"
e

This is my opinin as well!

And this will my first second line here! sorry!

EDIT! typing from a handhold device sucks big! srry!

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Wow! Talk about ungreatful. Do the Pakistanis actually understand there is a waiting list years long to be bombed by us? Do these ingreats care that while we spend the time and money to bomb them that there are other countries patiently waiting their turn to be bombed by us?

I am hurt, shocked and offended after going through all the time and expense of utilizing some of our best and most expensive state of the art weaponry they would just turn up their nose at our kind hearted gesture.

I say stop bombing them and put them on the bottom of the list and while all their other neighbors are being bombed and all their other neighbors are feeling sorry for that country, and paying attention to that country, and giving things to that country, maybe then they will realize not to look a gift drone in the mouth!

I swear these barbaric hedonistic nations full of blasphemous satan worshipers just don't undstand the fine amenities and virtues of American Democracy.

Rotten no good ingreats, don't come running to us the next time you want bombed and your civilian populations uprooted, displaced, murdered and disfigured because we know now just how ungreatful you are for it.

I have half a mind to open a Wal-Mart in Karachi and let them all get stampeded the first day of the Christian Shopping Season, afterall I suppose they don't want our security guards either!

[edit on 11/7/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Only way we can catch him is if he takes out an American Student Loan.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I think he is dead.
I haven't seen nor heard of a new video. Even he would have made one even if it was from the inside of a cardboard box. Chances are they already killed him and kept it quiet so they can have his boogy man or in one of the drone strikes they blew him to pieces.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So if he's dead wheres his grave?Someone would have come forward for reward money for its location and we could ID.And if alive and NOT in Pakistan who would take him knowing how POd we'd be with them?

<<   2 >>

join