It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Hints At Independent Conservative Movement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

We really haven't seen Palin on her own, all we have is the constant vile rage from the left about her.

What do you MEAN? Palin alluded to REAL AMERICA, basically stating that I am not an American because I do not like her politics. She is vile, let her run and watch her fail.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Originally posted by mental modulator

We really haven't seen Palin on her own, all we have is the constant vile rage from the left about her.

What do you MEAN? Palin alluded to REAL AMERICA, basically stating that I am not an American because I do not like her politics. She is vile, let her run and watch her fail.

Palin is vile because she said "Real Americans", yet Obama can exude his elitist attitude by saying "Small towns cling to guns or religion", eh?

Double standard much?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by jsobecky]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Palin is vile because she said "Real Americans", yet Obama can exude his elitist attitude by saying "Small towns cling to guns or religion", eh?

Double standard much?

[edit on 13-7-2009 by jsobecky]

He stated his views and I agree with them, rural America votes for their foot and forgets about their face. I am hardly elite, I am poor, high school dropout and I never
have asked for anything from society for that matter. I have held this view long before Obama came to being...

On the other hand Palin made an ASSERTION, essentially stating that because I am not in line with her views I am less of an American. There is a big difference when it comes to motive and objective...

And now ELITIST

coming from the party who elected TWO of the last four presidents from one of the most ELITE families in the world.
Guys who have dined and sleep over in the Saudi royals palaces, indeed on a personal level interaction.Then to call a one car driving, student loan getting politician an ELITE.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I am poor, high school dropout...

well that explains why you belong to the "gimme" party...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

Ooops-a-daisy Julie, you forgot the rest of it!

I never have asked for anything from society for that matter.

Um,.....ya. Why did you stop there?
He clearly says he doesnt rely on society!

Better than being from the "torture ya" party anyway!

Or the take from the poor and give to the rich party.
Or the screw U and the earth anyway, lets get ours party.
We're all in this together and equally screwed,
so why all the hate towards each other?
Didnt your mom ever tell you not to argue politics
or religion with your friends? Or fellow ATS'ers!

We can all play that game if it would actually help, anyway.
Maybe it's easier than to face the fact our best days are prolly gone?
A way of dealing with the reality we are on the downhill side I guess.
Will we ALL keep being fooled and lied to by these
politicians, and will we just keep taking it?
You all know what I think already......

[edit on 13-7-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JulieMills

I am poor, high school dropout...

well that explains why you belong to the "gimme" party...

NO you dullard, it explains that my passion is music and I have the guts to risk my future
on my passion and dreams, not sit in a farm in pursuit of a slow death.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Perhaps Palin is a Ross Perot wanna be, and the republicans are being set up for a massive "fail" this next election. (Democrats vrs. Democrat light vrs. "cult of personality").

But I don't care, I voted for Barr! and every crazy libertarian wanna be since the mid 90's. and will do so in the future.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

On the other hand Palin made an ASSERTION, essentially stating that because I am not in line with her views I am less of an American. There is a big difference when it comes to motive and objective...

The problem here is your interpretation. You take 2 words out of context and extrapolate that to say "because I am not in line with her views I am less of an American".

Education has a way of erasing those attitudes and narrow views. Hopefully, you will succeed. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Yes you are right I am a mother and I did my share of breething but I stop after two, and guess what, I am lucky enough that I was not left with stress marks during my pregnancies, a lot of coco butter.

My mother send it to me from Puertorrico.

Love you Js.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh man...after seeing Sarah Palin talking to the media about ANYTHING - she is just another ditz to me.

Why the hell should we as a country settle for something like Palin?

She is "just" another politician, and in my eyes just like Obama, but appealing to the completely opposite audience of the same, corrupt coin.

We do not need a coin. We do not need a dice.

We need fairness.

But who are we to actually expect the government to change things?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
A actual conservative party minus religious overtones would suit me just fine!
And just maybe Palin will be the person to form a "real" conservative party. Since they hype currently is set against her alot of people will fall into that "enemy of my enemy is my friend" camp. Really what is wrong with the core values of conservatism? No one will ever 100% agree with a given political party or even individual politician. The two [or one] parties we have now are more about self advancement at the little guys expense. Another party or two would add so much chaos to the mix!
If Palin even tries it will make it easier to strengthen existing parties or even form new ones. It will bear watching.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join