It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Hints At Independent Conservative Movement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Do you really want to see all the stretch marks on her breast, stomach and butts after all the breeding she has done?

I don't think that is going to be a nice picture, but hey she probably got some plastic surgery during her taste of power running for vice president.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by whaaa

Do you really want to see all the stretch marks on her breast, stomach and butts after all the breeding she has done?

Yeah!! I sure do.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Common, that sounds like somebody in desperation
she is not all that you know.

Beauty queen she is not.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

uhm...shes pretty hot... i would let her "teach" me a few things...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

Well I bet she is an expert on breeding and childbearing, I guess she does have a lot of experience in the fact of life.

But will that make her a good candidate to the fact of politics, one thing is to be the princess in Alaska while surrounded by loving subjects, but when it comes to the rest of the nation people are very cruel, I don't think she will survive.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
OK Folks. Let's get back on topic, please

Palin Hints At Independent Conservative Movement

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
She has the recognition and seems sincere. It will be hard to judge this movement at first. If she and any movement she instigates is ignored by the MSM that could mean they are a threat. If she and the movement are continually ridiculed, that could mean they are a threat. It's hard to say.

As far as Libertarians go, Bob Barr couldn't get arrested let alone elected. I see nothing wrong with shuffling the deck. If it takes a woman looking like a 1970's stewardess to bring on change, I say "Catch the spirit!" - Spirit Airlines

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

How about the man that made the words chance and hope make him into a god like figure.

That is what we say when we elected the first black president in the history of this nation.

But beside been a "community leader" he had nothing else but false hope and lies.

American politics are broken corrupted and dirty and any body including "Palin" knows that and to cash on the merry go around while serving and kissing up to the masters she will.

She is not better than any other corrupted politician in the nation.

Can somebody give an honest man name ? how about a woman specially those that chose politics as a way of life

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'll sure be glad when she wins and the country's problems
will be fixed immediately!
Kind of like they are supposed to be getting fixed now......

Honestly, who cares anymore? She's a quitter, not a leader.
There may be some other, more important things to talk about anyway! IMO (like MJ
)

She actually did the right thing by her family though.
Now she can get filthy rich (and buy her own clothes)
Then they can just go back to fishin' and killin'!
Maybe she just doesnt want to be a part of the nwo plan?
Its either all planned or we got some real winners running our world.
Either way it doesn't look good.(hence the name)
Good to meet ya Julie, Im doingthedoom myself. (check my sig)

If she wears a skimpy top when shes campaigning like the gal
in your avatar picture is, shes guaranteed a win!
Personally, I think she needs to do a playboy spread myself!
I'd buy it.
Of course, I still wouldn't actually vote( for these puppet kindergarners)
and condone any of this though!
What, I'm not that crazy! (an evil laugh here!)

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
She should run as presidential candidate for the stupid party.

my bad, apologies for the accidental tagging

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Crakeur]

I don't think the Democrats would nominate her. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yeah, she should push for an independent movement. I mean look at all the great ideas she's come up with. ::crickets::

And the fact she's come out publicly against the bailouts, spending, and how she wants to crack down on the Federal Reserve.

Oh, wait... that wasn't her, was it?

Ok, never mind. She's no different.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
since everything is planned out years ahead of time, here's the way it'll go:

In 2008, Palin is vaguely introduced as the VP of the obvious loser McCain. Obama wins, because any Democrat would have won after Bush. Obama will become less & less popular over the years, especially after the troops never come home, with possibly another terrorist attack as well.

Palin will appear to have fixed the Republican party by 2012. No one will believe in "global warming" anymore, and Palin will say "I told you so!" Everyone will want to use Alaska's oil when alternative energy fails, and Palin will say, "I told you so!" The Christians will feel persecuted after Obama, and vote Palin-Jindal, along with all smokers, medical workers, and anyone who lost a job due to illegal immigrants or "cap & trade" ... only the very far Left will vote Obama-Biden in 2012, and Palin-Jindal will win by a landslide.

BUT it's 3 years from now!!! well... in 2005, did you think the next president would be a black-white mutt with a Muslim-sounding name?!?! i doubt it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well here is the deal. If she ends up starting her own party, then there will be a viable 3rd party. If she strips away all the center Dem's and Republicans out of those two parties then that party will be a force to be reckoned with.

So now here is the thing, even if she does start her own party she won't necessarily be the one running for office.

So think about this, if a party was started that included all the fiscally conservative Dem's and republicans and the socially liberal dems and republicans, then well watch out.

They would be a strong party for constitutional values. I.e. Second Amendment, low taxes and small government.

We really haven't seen Palin on her own, all we have is the constant vile rage from the left about her.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yeah, she should push for an independent movement. I mean look at all the great ideas she's come up with. ::crickets::

Good one Dragon! LMFAO
It is the party of NO of course.
Party shmarty anyway. Wonder when we'll ALL figure out it does not matter?
The country was sold out a long time ago!

We must still be in denial. Like alcoholics. Wonder why.
That's the way 'they' like it and the reason it works so well
for 'them', and also the reason we're prolly screwed no matter
who we vote for! If yours even counts that is.

Oops, I'm being negative and spouting scary stuff, and thats no good.
We live in a plastic covered, self induced fairy land, I swear...

Edit to add:
And we got our priorities all screwed up! IMO

[edit on 12-7-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

possible scenario only it should be Romney/Palin ticket.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by JulieMills]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Well here is the deal. If she ends up starting her own party, then there will be a viable 3rd party. If she strips away all the center Dem's and Republicans out of those two parties then that party will be a force to be reckoned with.

So think about this, if a party was started that included all the fiscally conservative Dem's and republicans and the socially liberal dems and republicans, then well watch out.

most "center" dems & republicans won't vote for her. her social conservative views are too far right and she's against any abortion even in case of rape or incest. let me see you tell your daughter or granddaughter she can't have an abortion after being raped... and then go re-elect Sarah for her second term! violence against women/rape is a serious subject and those who ignore it will lose elections. women have a voice and they are not stupid bimbos voting with their intimate parts for another woman!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

I guess you missed the part where we don't even know if she will be running? She never said anything about running for any office she is just going to start a new party. I guess you just completely missed those parts in my statement.

Edit to add - That is also her opinion on abortion, but she said it should be a state issue.

So please add something intelligent to the thread instead of left talking points that aren't even true.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Oh let me guess...with Ms. Quitter at the head of it? Fat chance. I think she and hubby stand a better chance in getting Alaska to sucede and take the like minded in. They they can be king and queen...just like in high school :wink

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
With the fiasco that Obama the man of change, transparency and for the people has done to the American voter.

I am pretty sure that no candidate for now on will be able to lie anymore to the American people as they were able to do.

The fat rats of corruption now has shown their true colors, power corrupt the best.

Palin is not exempt no even with the virgin Mary image in her background of mother Teresa picture, even when we know that Obama god like comparison did work for him.

I know is very gullible people out there but darn I hope they are few and scarce after all the crap that has befallen on this nation.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

correct me if my memory fails me but weren't you an Obama supporter during the election?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join