It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunvalo Melchizedek - 2012 Prophecies - NEW Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hi all,

I was unsure of where to post this as it does fall into a couple of categories. Fragile Earth, and this one.

This is Drunvalo Melchizedeks latest Video called "2012 Prophecies". I would say the title is very Fitting and Misleading at the same time.

Although he does not mention 2012 once, he does talk a lot of the past, present and coming changes we are to experience.

The video talks about many topics including,

Sacred Geometry, Earths Kundalini, Raising Consciousness, The Ice Age Cycle, Global Warming relating to Ocean Currents(salt), Law of Attraction, and how to deal with the changes heading our way.

The part about the Ice Age is very interesting. Pretty scary too, the way he talks about the "Ross Shelf".

To be honest it sounds like he is predicting doom and gloom, although a better way will emerge from these changes about to happen.

Enjoy. G.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I think he's right, in the sense that the spirit and the light of conscious enlightened is HERE, and that there is a thread which has been woven into a type of net enveloping our world, and that it's all ok, and we're going to make it through this big one, like we have the other times, in ancient times and places, and what's very old will be new again, as humanity passes through and into the net stage in our collective psychological and spiritual evolution as a species. And that this process, since it is already here, is really an inevitability, a foregone conclusion, something intrinsic, welling up from the very center and source of existence, to clothe us in a new way of being, one which is capable of facing down all our problems, once it reaches critical mass or "omegapoint".

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

i wonder if this omegapoint will be around 2012? I cant wait if it is. This world needs to have its slate wiped clean.

We are living in a polluted, war ravaged, disease riddled time.

join