It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bottomless Pit of 9/11 Denial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
More Judy Wood nuttery infects a loon in Iowa and leaves a reporter believing its credible:

"Did we really see what we thought we saw on 9/11?"

"But, as you listen to Russ and see supporting data, you can’t help but shake your head. A lot of “facts” don’t add up,..."

The "Mainstream Media" is going woo on us.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
More Judy Wood nuttery infects a loon in Iowa and leaves a reporter believing its credible:

"Did we really see what we thought we saw on 9/11?"

"But, as you listen to Russ and see supporting data, you can’t help but shake your head. A lot of “facts” don’t add up,..."

The "Mainstream Media" is going woo on us.

Are you surprised? Most reporters are really some of the dumbest people I have ever seen in my life. That fact that most align themselves as liberals underscores that point.

I am actually not surprised in the least that some - or one - would submit a story like this because they lack the ability to critically analyze an event. That is why so many newspapers these days are into editorializing the news rather than reporting the news. It is also why newspapers are dying at the rate of dozens and dozens and dozens per month nationwide. Its why the Washington Post would start charging for access to not only their own editorial board but for access to their contact list, as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Why is this Scrutiny thing Flashing all over on surten Posts ??

Ok, nothing went by the Laws of pfysics that day...

Why isnt any one talking about the gold gotten stolen from building 7 I think it was ???

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The entire world is bottomless.

Jthomas, what makes you come back from day to day when you have yet to change anybody's mind, and think we are all nuts?

PS -- Who keeps giving Judy Wood so much damned media attention already? The CIA?

[edit on 11-7-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
Most reporters are really some of the dumbest people I have ever seen in my life...because they lack the ability to critically analyze an event.

Can't deny that...

It's not so much that they lack the ability...it is they lack the will...

This goes for not only reporters but most people alive today.

It is must easier to accept what you are told than to think critically.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
But lets not just right off accuse reporters of being stupid.. they as many are conditioned. Maybe all the fluoride in their drinking water has finally reached the complacency level in their brains desired?

It is also about money, it would seem money is everything to most urbanites. And most reports are urbanites. And if they do not report and /or comment as instructed they have no job, and likely at the very least threatened with being blacklisted from working anywhere in the field. ( I am sure much deeper 'threats' linger as well. I have known reporters who try to report not only the events, but "what THEY see" happening in them, but it gets edited out before being aired.. Just like the 2nd Amendment really I attended many years ago on the DC mall. Turn out of over 20,000 people, media was there, and actively talking to and getting input on tape from attendees. But when it did air on national TV it was changed to "A few hundred people showed up in Washington DC earlier today to protest gun control" then straight to another story....

Status Quo at work..

new topics

top topics

join