It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qi Gong (Chi) master John Chang

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I originally posted this video in response to --Does Chi really exist--

I thought that it should have it's own post as it is an excellent demonstration and documentary John Chang and of human ability. I feel that Chi/Qi Gong, Biological Energy or whatever you may call it is real and manifests in us all.

I had not known of John Chang till I did some searching on YouTube for Chi or Qi videos to post in response to "Does Chi really exhist". I found this and after watching it was fascinated by his skill.

One segment that struck me starts at 5:15 where Indonesian Kriss daggers are brought to him to see if they are posessed by spirits, if they are they supposedly dance. He doesn't try to manipulate the matter he justs creates a field of Yen energy so that the spirit can manifest its self.

This makes me think of propulsion, ufo's, portals, spirits, time travel and teleportation we can go on and on but this energy is the basis of our exhistance in this dimension/universe/density whatever you may call it.

Is this forbidden fruit or knowledge that is being kept and hidden from us so that we stay locked into this hell?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I believe there is alot we still have to learn and i also belive anyone could reach the skill that he is at if they train for years.
I would love to be a student of his or anyone who has the same power.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WormHoles2012

Same here!

To learn how to use the power of chi, that would be something!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
To add to my post.
Us humans could be easily capable of such things but then again thats more hidden information held back from us by he government i would imagine.
I can just imagine in future schools we could learn this stuff,
and we graduate when we finally master the techniques.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I watch this and feel this is the key to all healing!

I would love to be treated by him in the very least as he does not teach anymore.

This is a post I found from one of his last students. It's very broken english but you get the point. It seems that it takes immense mind control as this can cause insanity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kebenaran // Apr 20, 2007

I remind everyone sifu not teach now. If you looking him is for nothing.

repeat
I sifu know more than 20 year. kosta book wrong many. standing exercise he make self. many people talking just imagination only. western student befor training mopai little little understandng. all wrong. not listen learning other an wrong make. gone now cannot control emotion. after make many story internet. taking money people. many chinese studemt same. emotion control cannot. now only local student an one western student andreas. must good heart an deep level meditation can. sifu no one give permission teaching this. must level 4 then can. sifu now documentary coming. door closed now. many come angry going. no see sifu. spending much money coming. you want learning cannot. master this qi only deep in china mountain. chinese speaking not same like city speaking. maybe you finding master different qi can china city. different qi not so powerful. little same only. not trick you money on internet say I bring you master. good luck.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have a ouple of questions to the post above.

1.What does he mean 'In China mountin' is he askng where we can find him ?
2.How do you know that was a post from one of his last students ?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WormHoles2012
I have a ouple of questions to the post above.

1.What does he mean 'In China mountin' is he askng where we can find him ?
2.How do you know that was a post from one of his last students ?

Well Im not positive that it is a student of his but I would ASSume so

I just dod some searching John Chang and found this blog with someone claiming to be his student. As her refers to him as Sifu.

China Mountian he may be refering to Monk training. Mount Wu Dang?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is very intresting.
But there cant be only one person who has this skill.
We must look for others who are taking on students and find out our selves

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is totally fake IMO. This is a classic case of the audio telling one story while the video is showing another.

- Notice he didn't show you this terrible eye infection or the result of the treatment.

- It looks like simple acupressure techniques he's using on the people.

- Fakers often use nerve strikes / pressure points to try to show proof of chi energy. If it was real chi then he would have to touch them. This is all very easy to spot and this is why he doesn't want them to film him doing it.

- any school child knows how to rub your feet on the floor to give someone a static shock. This is not chi so why is he pretending it is?

- The burning paper is a very old Indian fakir trick that still gets preformed today .Prepared newspaper that reacts with a powdered chemical he drops into the center. This is why he crunch's up the newspaper. He is the only one who can see the moment the burn starts to happen and knows when to pretend to be straining out his chi.They use newspaper because the print covers up any stains from the added chemical. Notice he only has a single prepared sheet and not a whole newspaper.

- OMG his brother died? Dam that's some powerful healing

- The narrator says his camera man is having to use all his strength to hold the guy down. But if you notice he is lying on a soft foam mattress that doesn't deform in any way against this mighty chi push. So its clear that its not just him doing the lying about his abilities.

- The Air gun is a blatant trick. Notice you don't see them load the gun or cock it and when you hear the noise of the shot the end of the barrel doesn't move or shake AT ALL! This would be impossible..try it and see I think they just added the sound fx in post production.

- The spinning knife is obvious because the knife only slides once in one direction ( a very quick bit of film ). He probably had the table on a slant or maybe used a magnet.

- If chi could be read with a simple volt meter there wouldn't be any debate about the subject it would be a solid provable fact.

Its it doesn't take a genius to see that this was a collaboration between the people who made the video and the other faker. I'm very surprised at how many many people think this is real.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

you sure do go through alot just to prove something fake or somebody wrong .....

chi may or may not exist but there is some form of invisible energy inside everything whatever it may be.

If i decided to sit here and spout bs out of my mouth like i knew how everything in the world works then i would probably have to punch myself in the face

too bad nobody else feels the same way about themselves , there would be alot of black eyes.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ive had accupressure and accupuncture, and neither makes you jump like that. As to our ideology, most people write off anything that does not fit inside their world view, and in the US there is very little contact with anything like chi, prana, etc, so most think its a myth. I lived in western US for a while, and had experience with several tai chi masters, though they would not call themselves such, and have felt the energy of chi channeled through me when i skeptically asked one to demonstrate...and it was no "carpet static"...didnt feel remotely the same. it was actually heat that travelled through a certain path in my arm. I never saw any childs "carpet static" make a person jump in that way they did in the video.

You are assuming they had a purpose to fooling people, but the history of their relationship is not one of conspiring together. The brothers were actually doing a documentary of life in indonesia called "ring of fire" in the 70's, and came upon him by accident. They were innitially somewhat patronizing to him, but he completely blew away their world view with his demonstrations.

As to the "prepared" newspaper, it wasnt his, he took it from one of the brothers.

Its one thing to say, "hey, all these things could have been faked, and heres how" its quite another to state unequivicaly that its all BS just because modern science can seem to duplicate some of the feats. The people there were SCIENTISTS, not armchair keyboard fools. He lit a lightbulb with his hand...i guess carpet static can do that too, eh?

Dont let yourself be fooled by the assumption that you know anything. Recall that in 1900 we wanted to close the patent office because we thought anything that Could be invented HAD been invented. There is exponentially more to life that we dont know than there is that we know, and its the height of arrogance to assume that you are the pinnacle of that knowledge.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I live in Indonesia and personally know Dr. Lawrence Blair and his producer. I have spoken to them at some length about this case. They did not personally fake this documentary. They went to great lengths to try and find the hoax if John Chang is such. They did not find a battery on his person or anywhere near. What they did find however, when they examined the footage frame by frame, was a thin hairlike wire making the dagger spin. They told me they are not sure whether John is fake or real. "The jury is still out" were their exact words.

Lawrences brother died after a motorbike accident in Bali. Nothing related to John.

My point to them is why fake a simple dagger trick if everything else is real?

My personal take on this is that John Chang is simply a good magician and that is all

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
What about the scientists that touched johns stomach, and got shocked from it? Static electricity lol? There is alot more here then meets the eye. S&F, hopefully this thread will get more popular again.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
These have been discussed a lot on here-however, I think they are VERY important for people to remember.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
vimeo.com...

The John Chang of Bali -- new Mr. Elektro trailer.

Yes Chi is real!!

join