It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the song that never ends...(#10)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It just goes on and on my friend. Some fella started saying it, knowing what it was, and he'll continue saying it for ever just because...

He's a liar.

In 1996 Kerry and Weld (the person running against him for the senate) agreed to spend no more then $500,000 of their own money in the race from July first to the election.

In 1996, Kerry And Weld Established $500,000 Limit Of Personal Wealth To Be Used In Senate Campaign. �In 1996, Kerry and Weld gave their already noteworthy Senate race added significance by establishing a spending cap. The candidates agreed to spend no more than $6.9 million from July 1 through the election. Weld ended up spending $6.6 million and Kerry $6.3 million. One key element of the agreement limited the candidates to spending $500,000 in personal wealth, a clause Weld favored because Kerry is married to a millionaire, Teresa Heinz.� (Glen Johnson, �In Kerry�s Plan For A Pac, The Resolution Of Opposites,� The Boston Globe, 12/18/01)

Did Kerry do what he said he'd do? Of course not. He spend $1.2 million over the agreed limit.

�[P]ost-election reports showed a last-minute infusion of $1.7 million from Kerry�s wife, heiress Teresa Heinz. � [K]erry denied that his campaign violated its agreement. The money had been loaned--not contributed--by his wife, he explained. �There was nothing in the agreement that restricted us from taking a loan � and we paid it back in $1,000 and $2,000 chunks.�� (�Global Ecology Lobby Rocked By Defection,� Political Finance, The Newsletter, 1/02)

Well, if it came from his wife, I suppose it's not personal wealth. After all, he doesn't own SUVs, his family does. I guess that would imply he's not actually part of his family. As does this.

BAD KERRY! No cookie!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am guessing that you are a Bush man!?!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Democrats are too stupid. That party needs to be resolved are majorly overhauled. Not every single one is a bad apple but too many are and the party has too many leftist extremist with no grip on reality IMO.

Kerry is your typical politician and no suprise to me on the dirt thats been dug up on him. If Kerry isnt the man for the job who is?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I am guessing that you are a Bush man!?!

lol well, in this race, yes. I do not, however, follow any individual or party, only my political ideology. It so happens in this race it follows GW far more then Kerry. Had I been of voting age, I would have voted for Clinton his first term. I agreed more with what he said then Bush sr.

new topics

top topics

join