It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter With Thermal Imaging Saves Suicidal Woman in Woods Dressed All in Black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So, the murderer was caught ! Suicide is illigal isnt it ?
So she's in for an Attempted Murder charge ? or she goes to the Asylum ?

Bad luck if you ask me !

Fox News

Print ShareThisSPOKANE, Wash. — The Spokane County Sheriff's Office says a helicopter equipped with thermal imaging helped deputies find and save a suicidal woman who had passed out in the woods, dressed all in black.

A call came in at about 11:45 p.m. Friday that the woman living in the Browne Mountain area southeast of Spokane had taken about 50 Tylenol — washing them down with vodka — and wandered into the woods near her home.

Deputies rushed to the scene but couldn't find her. The county's Air One helicopter had just finished its nightly patrol, and its crew refueled the machine and headed back into the sky.

Initially, they only spotted wildlife in the dark below, but soon saw the outline of a human form.

The woman was unconscious with shallow breathing, but was expected to recover after being taken to a hospital.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
They saved her so she can most likely experience liver failure from downing booze and Tylenol. Folks, if you're going to do yourself in please don't overdose on TYLENOL. Acetaminophin and Your Liver

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lookingup

thanx for he link, I stoped taking Paracet 4 months ago, and my Headaches are almost gone, funny thing..

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Tylenol?Doesnt sound like she really had her heart in this"suicide"attempt.Does it?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

It is all she knew maybe ??
Cry for attention ??

new topics

top topics

join