It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number Nine...Number Nine...Number Nine...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sorry for the delay on my ongoing series, but I had a TON of work to get done in no time. Now, I have a little bit of work to get done and much time, so I'll take a little time to point out...

Dun dun dun duuuuuum!

Kerry Lie Number Nine!

*Applause*

October 2003:

And I know how disheartened Palestinians are by the Israeli government�s decision to build a barrier off the green line, cutting deeply into Palestinian areas. We do not need another barrier to peace. Provocative and counterproductive measures only harm Israel�s security over the long- term, they increase hardships to the Palestinian people, and they make the process of negotiating an eventual settlement that much harder. (Sen. John Kerry, Remarks Before Arab American Institute National Leadership Conference, Dearborn, MI, 10/17/03)

Ok, that's what he said to the Arab American Institute, who are very much against the security fence. Ok, cool. But wait, as always, there's more...

February 2004:

US Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts, the frontrunner in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination, described Israel�s construction of a security barrier as a �legitimate act of self defense� after Sunday�s suicide bombing in Jerusalem, clarifying a position he took in October when he told an Arab American audience, �We don�t need another barrier to peace.� (Janine Zacharia, �Kerry Defends Security Fence,� The Jerusalem Post, 2/25/04)

Don't really understand how that was clarifying it...Sounds to me more like he's directly contradicting himself.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Kerry does that every time he is asked to clarify what he is saying. What is disturbing is that he constantly has to be asked to clarify...

The more I listen to Kerry, the less he makes sence. The more I listen to Bush, the more I want to strangle the bastard.

I'm going to be wasting a vote this general election, for sure. I think I'll write in Anna Nicole Smith... Just so America can carry on it it's reputation as the World's current running joke.

PEOPLE OF AMERICA! WE ARE ALL TO BLAME FOR ALL OF THIS. RECOGNIZE THAT FACT AND DO SOMETHING!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Maybe he changed his mind after the latest suicide bombing. Its possible.

As for the wall - Israel should take it down and start talking to the Palestinians. It took a while but eventually the UK and IRA were able to broker a peace.
Why not in the middle east ?

Have to get rid of the warmongering bastard Sharon first though.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If he is so bad and such a lier than why in the world did he kick ass in the primaries? SHouldn't this kind of stuff have been addressed before he got the nomination. Democrats are mentally challenged.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Maybe he changed his mind after the latest suicide bombing. Its possible.

While it's possible, I find it highly unlikely. After the scores of suicide bombings up til now, this one changed his mind? Doubtful.

Personally, I think he tells people what they want to hear at the time.

That may be good popularity politics, but it's bad business.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Then we'll surely be dumping the Usurper in the White House in 11/2004, correct?

Every social, environmental and military policy, every one, has been a bold faced lie.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
If he is so bad and such a lier than why in the world did he kick ass in the primaries? SHouldn't this kind of stuff have been addressed before he got the nomination. Democrats are mentally challenged.

you are given a choice between two doors. behind one is a hungry tiger. behind the other is a hungry tiger. voters are mentally challenged to think there is a difference between parties. the system doesn't work anymore. it's corrupt.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I thought the title of this topic may have been in reference to a Beatles song. You know the one.

Looking at the minutiae of a party yet to be elected, while the Bush administration confesses to systematically destroying everything the America has stood for in the shortest time possible, is like dealing with a splinter in your finger while a shark is biting you in two.

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

new topics

top topics

join