It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Freemasons were infiltrated.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Roark

I wouldn't, I personally don't like the guy .. *sigh* .. I know.. we are supposed to look past that, right?

If Barrack Obama was a Mason I believe Masonry would have publicized it to no end.. just imagine how many college aged Obamafanatics would flock to join us? lol..

Ps. No big loss, we still have Brad Paisley.

[edit on 7/22/2009 by Rockpuck]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
My profile is now exterminated:

I will not be posting any further. If you haven't noticed..some of the mason posters have friends that are moderators and have signed their profiles or they are listed as freinds. Check all of them, they all intermingle and for years. (Augustus/Ashley, etc).

They have your IP thanks to the mod pals. My children's safety/life is worth way more than some brain-excercize online.

I am quitting while I am ahead. Since the initial long mason thread I have been censored by the same pals of AM, the mason (see his profile for the name of the moderator pal) (et al) If I had the time (not posting about other junk) I would research this group and compare names to each moderator, friends list (which I didn't know existed till now). I would investigate and cross reference every detail, but frankly, I didn't notice till now because I was too busy.

I will not be threatened directly or indirectly in mail or in a forum that is monitored by the very people who could be responsible for extinguishing my life. I am disgusted by the irresponsibility here, are you seriously kidding that your moderators associate with the forum users as friends?? DO YOU NOT REALIZE how DANGEROUS THAT IS?

that is beyond nuts, and you (as site owners) dare to start threads about plagerizing????

...not another word, and if any MASON comes to my doorstep or near my children....someone is going to get hurt and it WON'T BE US!!

I will find alternative ways of being pro-active in the conspiracy lifestyle. This is far too sickening. I will not disclose my height but it wouldn't matter in here, since if you add up the masons and the moderators it would reach a total of 263 feet of pure bull.

Back when I got these, I didn't realize it was personal, until I saw August's profile:

Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 24-6-2009 @ 07:55 AM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 24-6-2009 @ 07:54 AM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 23-6-2009 @ 11:41 PM Y del save
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD
Off Topic Post Removed AshleyD 23-6-2009 @ 11:07 PM Y del save
A thread of yours has been moved Mirthful Me 23-6-2009 @ 08:01 PM Y del

Who is Ad and M-me??? friends of masons????????????????? because I sure don't know em.I have a total of 9 mails from her, warnings and other junk???, I barely even paid attention to it, there has been more but I deleted.Is this place full of the mental, seriously?

I was warned long ago: "Masons will used Corrupted Freemason Moderators
to closed your thread, be careful now.......

FIRST: Corrupted Disinformant Agent Masons Teamup
as soon as a distress call is send to rapeadly gain back
control about information on freemasonry's dark sides
that are being revieled....

SECOND: They use Brothers who became Moderators
to gain full control back by closing the Thread or
by Banning those who got the courage to Deny Ignorance.....by reveiling Freemasonry's conspiracies..!

So be careful, if the thread is closed it will not help
anymore and if you are banned eighter so find
a way to be intelectualy smarter then them by using
*** ATS' T & C *** on your advantage.....

Sign: a Friend......!

Thumb up Princess...... "

I seriousl thought this was a joke??? YOU fks actually do this as moderators here???? OH yes, I believe it now!! PUKE!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Roark

If Barrack Obama was a Mason I believe Masonry would have publicized it to no end.. just imagine how many college aged Obamafanatics would flock to join us? lol..

Publicized it to whom, other Masons? When does Masonry "advertise" membership of any of its members?

Collegiate Obamaniacs are probably prone not to view Freemasonry from a neutral stance.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

Hey buddy, calm down now.. No one is getting personal with you? And there is nothing upsetting about Augustus's avatar/profile? (unless you don't like Caesar? ..

There are only 2 or 3 mods who are Masons, and every Mod was a member long before they were Mods -- hence friendships? .. I think you may need to just breath in..... exhale.... repeat. No one's coming after you, or your family, least of all AshleyD (she's really very nice you know..)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Famous Masons are often "showcased" so to speak .. subtle sometimes, sometimes not so.. Kramer (Seinfeld) was a popular poster child of Masonry until his racial tirade.. and as I posted above Brad Paisley is one of the most famous country singers in the World and he's a Mason, even puts on concerts for Scottish Rite charity events. I'm just saying that if the President .. especially one this popular with the younger generation (voters between 18-39 carried his vote... though admittedly more women than men) that Masonry would probably make a big deal about it. It's not every day your organization can boast a President of the Free World is it? Masonry has not seen a member be President since Ford.

Technically speaking though, you're right, we don't "recruit" but we certainly aren't as "secret" as so many believe.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Now AM needs another poster (are you another girly??) to defend him/it/her?

Seriously, some people need to grow some gonadius.

Oh yes and AD, whoever that is, don't know her, don't care to, never noticed her/it came along to play with her mason pals. Nice people are NOT mason protectors, oxymoron that is. I am not that hard up.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I am not "Defending" any one.. I just think you may be over-reacting that's all .. And no, I am not another girl friend of Augustus's haha .. Though I am a Freemason, so you probably are going to hate me either way..

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I am not "Defending" any one.. I just think you may be over-reacting that's all .. And no, I am not another girl friend of Augustus's haha .. Though I am a Freemason, so you probably are going to hate me either way..

wow, so concerned. I don't care who you are rock.

Yes, you are a mason therefore yukky but not my problem. I don't over-react to someone playing me up to get info on where I live. Like I have been told now, likely my IP has been given to him anyways. I will await, if you or your buds (from ATS or not) show up, I will be armed. Got it AM?

whoever rok is, he/she is on ignore.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by suzque66]

COMMUNICATING THREATS OF VIOLENCE ON ATS – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Those are some pretty hefty accusations... may I ask a simple question?

Why exactly do you feel your important enough that someone, anyone, would purposefully come to your house... for what ever reason it is you think they would do.. ?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
Yes, you are a mason therefore yukky but not my problem. I don't over-react to someone playing me up to get info on where I live. Like I have been told now, likely my IP has been given to him anyways. I will await, if you or your buds (from ATS or not) show up, I will be armed. Got it AM?

You presume that he could really care where you live, suze. And as for the threat about being armed, it sounds like you're more of a threat to yourself than anyone else.

And clearly, you don't know how IPs work as they don't resolve to an address and depending on the consumer service you use, often resolve to the wrong part of the city. But if it makes you feel better to think you're taking a Scarlett O'Hara-like stand against the hoards of Masons you expect to come knocking at your door, then knock yourself out.

"yukky". There's the sign of an adult at the keyboard.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Famous Masons are often "showcased" so to speak .. subtle sometimes, sometimes not so.. Kramer (Seinfeld) was a popular poster child of Masonry until his racial tirade.. and as I posted above Brad Paisley is one of the most famous country singers in the World and he's a Mason, even puts on concerts for Scottish Rite charity events. I'm just saying that if the President .. especially one this popular with the younger generation (voters between 18-39 carried his vote... though admittedly more women than men) that Masonry would probably make a big deal about it. It's not every day your organization can boast a President of the Free World is it? Masonry has not seen a member be President since Ford.

Technically speaking though, you're right, we don't "recruit" but we certainly aren't as "secret" as so many believe.

Michael Richards appeared on the cover of Scottish Rite Journal, but he never endorsed Freemasonry in the mainstream media. Willie Nelson is even more famous than Brad Paisley, and he never endorsed Freemasonry either, at least not overtly.

Freemasons have bragged that Barack Obama was a member. It would make sense not to raise any possible suspicion among the general public. Joe Biden has said that Barack Obama would face some difficulty during the beginning of his term. Having it revealed that Barack is part of a secret society would not make it easier for him.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Michael Richards appeared on the cover of Scottish Rite Journal, but he never endorsed Freemasonry in the mainstream media. Willie Nelson is even more famous than Brad Paisley, and he never endorsed Freemasonry either, at least not overtly.

Michael Richards was at that time a Freemason. It has since been noted that he no longer participates in Masonic activities. Willie Nelson is not a Freemason. I have no idea who Brad Paisely is.

Freemasons have bragged that Barack Obama was a member.

If they did, they were mistaken. The President is not a Freemason. It would be great if he were, so Barack, if you're reading this, 2B1Ask1.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

There are only 2 or 3 mods who are Masons...

And you happen to have one on your 'respected foe' list. Kinda shoots down the whole 'Masons are in cahoots with the moderators' theory.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

There are only 2 or 3 mods who are Masons...

And you happen to have one on your 'respected foe' list. Kinda shoots down the whole 'Masons are in cahoots with the moderators' theory.
Hell, he's got 2 supermods, a Masonic mod and an administrator on his foe list. Yeah, we really don't band together as much as people believe...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I have no idea who Brad Paisely is.

Your missing some good music!
And he is in fact a Mason at that.

reply to post by JoshNorton

Hmm apparently I have a problem with authority? ..
I don't think I have ever consulted any Mason in regards to anything I have ever said on ATS, nor about which threads to participate in .. now, people send me links to all kinds of threads to get my reply, perhaps I am in other secret subversive groups on ATS, but certainly not a Masonic one.. I don't know why everyone is accusing each other of forming groups, and even if they were, it's kind of immaterial isn't it? They (who ever) were all going to reply to the same topics anyways?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
I will await, if you or your buds (from ATS or not) show up, I will be armed. Got it AM?

Holy cow!!

Calm down, dude. No one is going to rock up at your door.

This is a discussion forum. The discussions may get somewhat heated, but I think you give yourself way too much credit to suggest that someone is going to make a personal real-life vendetta over any of this.

Wow. Just wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join