It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Freemasons were infiltrated.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I give some benefit of the doubt that like all churches and organisations sometimes you have people with their own agendas infiltrating places of power.
Here is a youtube video with a guy called Eric Phelpson who speaks about how Jesuits infiltrated freemasonary and a brief history of it.

In the second part here he mentions that all freemasonary establishments should be shut down and cleaned out in America to start from a new era which is clean. Half the time its their fault for accepting all religions as acceptable when becoming a freemason, you are bound to get confusion and an implosion of ideas along with infiltrators ready to take over from within.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Wouldn't surprise me that Jesuits infiltrated Masonry.. they infiltrated almost everything.. it's what they were known for. I don't think however they are still infiltrating Masonry, as it really would serve no purpose.

On the whole, I believe this dude is 100% wrong.. on almost every notion he had.

One thing that especially bugs me is his claim that "accepting multiple religions allows confusion" ..
Just another bigot claiming to know everything about an institution he doesn't belong to.

Masonry as an organization of HUMANS, is subject to the same laws that govern our species. Corruption, Agenda, Greed, Power. Are there people in Masonry for the wrong reasons? Do corrupt individuals make there way into positions of prestige? Are there groups of men who abuse the contacts of Masonry? Are there men who joined for social and business reasons? Are there men who take the teachings literally like religious scripture?

Yes.. Of course. We are all still Human, Masonic or not.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sometimes trying to do good in good spirit can backfire and it happens all the time and freemasonary is no different, as bigoted as it may seem sometimes the law of averages of over openess will let a few wolves in when you are not looking. It does not have a bad name for no reason, but if it did then maybe that is why, if not its the same old theory which everyone on ATS knows that they lean more towards Satanism than Christianity the higher up the jacobs ladder you go the more babylonian it becomes in rank.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Well said bruv.

I do think, however, the Jesuit order will always be interested in certain quarters though, they work to long term agendum.

Always present.

Paxus.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
every conspiracy theory I've ever heard before i joined this web site was that the Jesuits where the real ones in control of every organization , masons , the pope the government , Illuminati , everything going back thousands of years into history , the name changed but not the belief system .
It is supposedly about the worship of the Illuminated one , what Lucifer calls himself
these Jesuits , up at the highest order mind you (like the 33degree freemasons)
know that they are worshiping old Lucy , but that is the whole point . they believe the original lie of Lucy , that if you deny god you can be a god yourself.
Just like Lucy wanted to be himself .
Is the whole reason we live in such a # world filled with evil people imo

sound far fetched ? maybe but no less crazy than the other ideas on this forum

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Takka

There's humor there, of course... Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Bavarian Illuminati, was one of the few non-Jesuit professors at the University of Ingolstadt. When Pope Clement kicked out the Jesuits, Weishaupt basically got a promotion. He was certainly no friend of the Jesuits, so whenever people try to lump Illuminati & Jesuits together, it's pretty laughable...

[edit on 7/11/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit for quite a while, even during his early years as a professor at Ingolstadt. He based the Bavarian Illuminati on the Jesuit Order after he was kicked out.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit for quite a while, even during his early years as a professor at Ingolstadt. He based the Bavarian Illuminati on the Jesuit Order after he was kicked out.

He was never a Jesuit or a priest, he simply taught at a Jesuit university. The Jesuits hated him, and he returned the favor. One of the basic reasons that he founded the Illuminati in the first place to was to counter the Jesuits by fighting fire with fire.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There is a reason behind all this which is to make a pyramid of power for the anti-Christ or some future religious leader in which he pulls the strings together in all hight positions on earth, and if freemasonary has some type of following by politicians and presidents then that would be a good place to start your infiltrations without being seen.

Eventually every high power establishment will be inflitrated by the blind, miss lead or satan inspired agendas that will lead to a peek of power by this one world leader that many knew would come and maybe has done but failed the the first few times. This time it will be under stealth and will use religion and power to decieve the world.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
There is a reason behind all this which is to make a pyramid of power for the anti-Christ or some future religious leader in which he pulls the strings together in all hight positions on earth, and if freemasonary has some type of following by politicians and presidents then that would be a good place to start your infiltrations without being seen.

Eventually every high power establishment will be inflitrated by the blind, miss lead or satan inspired agendas that will lead to a peek of power by this one world leader that many knew would come and maybe has done but failed the the first few times. This time it will be under stealth and will use religion and power to decieve the world.

what about the Catholic Church? Aren't they the most powerful religious order in existence today? Since Freemasons have dwindling numbers and haven't had a president in office since Ford, it would stand to reason that their "POWER" is a bit limited. If I could give you the power to be a fly on the wall at a meeting I would do it just to see that blank stare you would have afterward.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by The time lord

what about the Catholic Church? Aren't they the most powerful religious order in existence today? Since Freemasons have dwindling numbers and haven't had a president in office since Ford, it would stand to reason that their "POWER" is a bit limited. If I could give you the power to be a fly on the wall at a meeting I would do it just to see that blank stare you would have afterward.

The Chatholic church may have a roll still to play, some say it's written in prophecy as the last world empire, the Iron mixed with Clay. Iron is Roman in prophecy and Clay, we still do not know, clay could be Islam, a Euro Islamic empire but with the Iron and Clay unable to mix as described in prophecy, which sounds just about right where Islamic law and European law do not mix. But we know the Chatholic church wants to be diplomat with the Muslim leaders so it could be a joint venture when the time comes.

al-mahdi.atspace.com...

The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. (Revelations 7:10)
Many people immediately associated the reference to the "seven hills" to Rome, as there were many ancient references to Rome as a "city on seven hills".
But even Mecca has 7 hills so maybe it could be a hidden not yet realised second probability.
What a better way for Chatholics and prostestants not to get on and wipe while the giant is still asleep in Mecca waiting to sprout. Can you decide or is it still open for debate?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The only infiltration of Freemasonry we have record and solid proof is the infiltration from the Bavarian Illuminati. Other then that there's a lot of "conspiracy theories" and speculation.

Seriously, I can tell you honestly, I once thought like you years ago. But I realized there are much bigger fish to fry. In fact I have many Mason friends on this board who have been kind and open.

Freemasonry is the biggest target because they have been around so long and the fact some of the Lodge functions are held in private. I do not feel anything sinister is being done behind closed doors. But I feel it a necessity to keep things a mystery, it helps keep people interested.

Freemasonry in the 1700s and 1800s was much larger and had many more powerful and influential members. But really I feel that if it wasn't for Freemasons wouldn't of had all the rights and freedoms we enjoy today. If you are a student of history you would know that the Church was persecuting things like early science, alchemy, astronomy, ideas like separation of church and state. Freemasons were and still are against the idea of monarchical rule. These were considered things of the devil that Christians today accept as part of there lives.

Honestly, pick up a book or go to a Masonic information site (run by Masons). If you want to find answers you could always ask or you can read for your self. I started out getting a mix of books, part anti-Masonic and the other part Pro Masonic thinking I'd meet somewhere in the middle. I honestly feel that anti-Masonic material is very unfair and far fetched to the point it's almost comical. You will be surprised how much information is out there on this "secret society".
www.freemasoninformation.com...

If Freemasonry was at one point a more subversive, sinister group of people I honestly do not feel this is the case today. With that said, I'm not a Mason so I can just share with you what I've learned over the years.

- Omega

[edit on 17-7-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What more nonsence...

There was this really funny looking man who used to write down license plate numbers outside the lodge on a first saturday. That's the closest we were ever infiltrated. We soon sorted him out, we found out who his family were and asked him politely to stop.

Just because they've found one of our websites with method on how to ruin somone's life, everyone's coming after us now. I bet it was hacked.

Most masons are good people , but only a fool would not fear the rotten ones, the power they have to ruin anyone is frightening.There are bad people in any group of people.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Betterthanyoucaneverbe
What more nonsence...

There was this really funny looking man who used to write down license plate numbers outside the lodge on a first saturday. That's the closest we were ever infiltrated. We soon sorted him out, we found out who his family were and asked him politely to stop.

Just because they've found one of our websites with method on how to ruin somone's life, everyone's coming after us now. I bet it was hacked.

Most masons are good people , but only a fool would not fear the rotten ones, the power they have to ruin anyone is frightening.There are bad people in any group of people.

As with any group of people there are always bad apples, are there not? Look at any group and you will find bad apples. I'll ask you to create a list of "bad" Masons and I'll look it over for you. I bet you'll have a hard time.

Really you are speaking in generalizations and you have nothing to go on, really, other than your suspicions. Really, it's ok to be suspicious. Often times having a suspicion will drive me to look into something.

I'm not sure what your issue is, but coming from a person who might of been in your shoes years ago, I'd recommend doing some research. Some advice, do not use the internet, it's flooded with a lot of junk material. I'd recommend reading books from Masons then expanding perhaps. There are all types of people who claim to know Freemasonry better than it's members, magically. It would be like an artist claiming they know physics without any study or experience.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
My ex mother-in-law worked for Ford.

Everything to her was FORD FORD FORD. She had to own a Ford (or the guys at the plant would disown her), couldn't park there without a Ford, she attended all the bogus union meetings in her FORD.

All of her friends and associates (after her divorce) were people associated with FORD. Uhhg, you couldn't for the life of ya tell her that there is an entire other world out there (that doesn't include FORDS).

Then the company laid off, she couldn't anylonger even afford that FORD, nor did anyone she used to hang around with even have time for her (they had their own problems).

She tried to rationalize her life and having to pick up the pieces (again) as 'nothing to do with FORD'.

I had no pity, she chose to limit herself to one particular group (in this case a corporation) to belong to as her source of solitude and (supposed) independence by belonging to that group. She didn't see it coming.

When your social and mean-focus is one particular group that involves you being open for every detail of your life to be 'encountered' then you have to live by those consequences.

No one group will ever entirely look out for your own best interest (be it a church, an organization or a corporation), no truely altruistic group is ever a group of commonly yet diversified people. Ever see a family reunion? A wedding seating arragement and the chaos if it weren't planned properly? You may as well hold a banquet and wear a BBQ apron alone in a room of 'self help books'...it is safer.

In a group who's entire entity requires every man for himself --then be his best, then come to a group to prove your best and share your best is not a community-driven experience if you exclude outsiders from your very own community. It is a selfishly-driven exclusive club that requires you to feel you have out-smarter the 'lesser' of your community whereas if you were a genuine humanitarian, you would gladly help those in need without pretense or a roof/door/capstone that picks and chooses who and who not to aid.

This is no different than any ancient voodoo-meisters who join as a clique in secrecy (and keeping this veil as though it were some divinity) when all they knew was no more than the villiagers themselves if given the opportunity to discuss it in open forums. But, most in a community cannot do this, it takes time (and we are all on different schedules now), organization (in actuality any large group getting together behind closed doors without lisc. is illegal and considered to be akin to treason) and it takes cooperation (of which people do not do because the system requires that we do not have much more than necessary in common to another).

In this case, infiltration would take a lot of dedication, the ability to choke back your comments and reactions and just plain be able to survive associates without tossing your cookies or becoming assimilated.

A group is as weak or as strong as it's character as a whole. To be strong requires that all characters be similar, not abstract. If anyone can fake being other than abstract and not going along with a crowd for as long as it would take to infiltrate such a group like the masons, it proves they are not only willing to waste valuable lifespan doing so, but they can waste that time volunteering to be faced almost daily with associating with people who they find ridiculous. Too much to ask of a person.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
I had no pity, she chose to limit herself to one particular group (in this case a corporation) to belong to as her source of solitude and (supposed) independence by belonging to that group. She didn't see it coming.

Seems rather cold to me, people make mistakes. Maybe I don't know the whole story but this sort of thing goes on every day. Are you saying we should punish those who do not know the future or have the foresight, isn't losing a job punishment enough? Usually what will happen when one makes a mistake or looses a job is they reflect and if they are of sound mind, they will learn from the experience.

No one group will ever entirely look out for your own best interest (be it a church, an organization or a corporation), no truely altruistic group is ever a group of commonly yet diversified people. Ever see a family reunion? A wedding seating arragement and the chaos if it weren't planned properly? You may as well hold a banquet and wear a BBQ apron alone in a room of 'self help books'...it is safer.

This is where I agree and I believe Masons will agree with you also. You must support your own weight, be responsible for your own self.

In a group who's entire entity requires every man for himself --then be his best, then come to a group to prove your best and share your best is not a community-driven experience if you exclude outsiders from your very own community. It is a selfishly-driven exclusive club that requires you to feel you have out-smarter the 'lesser' of your community whereas if you were a genuine humanitarian, you would gladly help those in need without pretense or a roof/door/capstone that picks and chooses who and who not to aid.

Like any other group, they can pick whom they support and who they don't. I hardly see an issue with treating children. I do not see a Freemason as a smarter individual, personally. I respect them for what they've done and what they are doing.

Personally I do not have first hand knowledge of what goes on behind closed doors but at the same time I do not suspect something sinister must be going on. Would you want a person listening in on a private conversation? Do you understand the idea of the right of privacy? What about a board meeting, do you think they are conspiring to take over the world just because it's private? Being private does not show any proof of any wrong doing, it just shows that you won't know and that bugs you, perhaps?

In this case, infiltration would take a lot of dedication, the ability to choke back your comments and reactions and just plain be able to survive associates without tossing your cookies or becoming assimilated.

I believe many have joined Freemasonry with the intention of finding out what the big deal was. It is my assumption that after joining they either got so bored they drew conclusions that this organization didn't live up to all the hype or they found something amazing, completely different from what they read on the internet. I personally believe those with the sole intent of infiltrating Freemasonry will have a difficult time doing so.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Seems rather cold to me, people make mistakes. Maybe I don't know the whole story but this sort of thing goes on every day.

No, I meant it in that she was warned not to put all of her social/work life all in one basket so to speak. She didn't spread around her affiliations with people so that when the factory went bust, all she had was reminders (the people and objects) surrounding her of her predicament.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

He was never a Jesuit or a priest, he simply taught at a Jesuit university. The Jesuits hated him, and he returned the favor. One of the basic reasons that he founded the Illuminati in the first place to was to counter the Jesuits by fighting fire with fire.

He was trained by Jesuit teachers from the time he was a young boy. The Jesuits kicked him out when he was in his 20's for expressing a nihilistic philosophy that he'd picked up a few years earlier, as well as his affinity for the occult and Ancient Egypt.

To him, members of secret societies were not much more than slaves, and he infiltrated Freemasonry so he could use their manpower to replace the European monarchies with a sort of Marxist primitivism. His issue wasn't necessarily with the Jesuits, but with irrational zeal in general.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

The Catholic Church has been infiltrated as well. It was just a small cult until it was adopted by the Roman Empire. Recently they've overturned a lot of their own edicts and such.

Barack Obama is a Freemason. Not only is he the first Freemason US president in a while, he's also the first African-American president in a while. There was a House Resolution passed to acknowledge the contributions of the Freemasons. I'm not sure what other kinds of groups get that sort of recognition.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Barack Obama is not a Freemason.

You are posting falsehoods, dude.

I'm sure the fraternity would welcome his membership, though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join