It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pembrokeshire - light on 29 & 30 May 09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi everybody

have had this vid and a few others sat on my phone since end of May.
On several different nights I saw an orange 'light' hover over the town of Tenby where I stayed.

I have a pretty lame video on my phone - the best of the filming I can upload to the media area but when I tried I see the message that I have no permission to uplad media.

The only vid worth putting on is about 3.6mb but will dissapoint people no doubt, especially seeing the quality of some media out there.
but, I was in awe at the time, probably on my own in noticing it, and yet possibly not the only person to have.

I did not take note of the date but at 3am on a saturday morning, I looked out of the room I stayed in, looking east over the sea was the orange light I had seen on several evenings - only on those occassions it hovered over or across and dissapeared. this time it just sat there motionless, and maybe my mind played tricks but it felt odd.
I looked out at the same view the following morning at about 2.45am and there was no light, I had originally put the light down as possibly a planet, but what was it.

any help on uploading the only decent vid would be appreciated.
and did anyone else see anything at the end of may 2009 over pembrokeshire?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by matsplat

Hello matsplat, great news on the sightings. By the sounds of it you have been seeing a ufo orb of the amber/orange type. Did it look like those in my avatar? There are people here who will help you upload it to ATS media, I put my footage on Googlevideo then placed a link to my ATS thread. People here will help you.
BTW I know the region down there and it's a beautiful place, if there's one place in Wales free from light pollution then Tenby is there.
A few questions. Was it on its own? How close? Rough size (basketball maybe)? Did the light go on and off then on and off like a gas flame varying in power?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

"A few questions. Was it on its own? How close? Rough size (basketball maybe)? Did the light go on and off then on and off like a gas flame varying in power?"

Glad you asked.
It was quite distant, never appearing closer than maybe third of a mile to me.
I would say it's actual size was far greater than that of a basketball - maybe 2 to 3 x the size of a helicopter, but this is only a guestimate of course.

I commented in my video (on a crappy w300i phone) that I noticed something else, but don't remember seeing or saying this. What comes out on vid is another moving light, but this could be just a lens issue and I perhaps meant something else.
For what it's worth I'd like to share anyway and kick myself as I've seen unusual objects before and should have invested in a decent camera by now.
I am fairly sure that something I saw on at leat one of those nights (all were the same appearing orange light)
was silent, not really pulsating but slightly wobbling in terms of it's outer glow. All were silent but it was when it passed maybe a third of mile over the sea It was deadly silent and eerie - I had the urge to leave the hilltop I was stood on and cease being on my own.
I didn't miss any time however so I assume I came to no harm!!!
Still looking ar getting media sorted out.

ps. this area is great for low light pollution. the stars one eveing were incredible and there are all sorts of 'thing' passing over very high up.
I can highly recommend a sightseeing trip to the area. good canoeing, surfing and fishing too!

Have just realised I cannot upload to yahoo video etc, as I swear a fair bit (bad habit I know) so I need a way around this problem. I don't know how to edit the sound, so maybe a media site where I can state it is of an adult nature would be the easiest! help,I'm stuck

[edit on 11-7-2009 by matsplat]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by matsplat

Yeah Pembroke is wonderful, sometimes go to St Davids and look for ufo over the sea, seen some wierd stuff but caught nothing on camera yet. I think there is this ATS Media and its meant to be real good for not compressing the footage so they say. I just can't make it work lol!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'll see if anyone has any ideas about uploading -

If not, I'll knock it on the head and put it down to lack of interest.
Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by matsplat
I'll see if anyone has any ideas about uploading -

If not, I'll knock it on the head and put it down to lack of interest.
Peace

Hello.

I sent you a U2U message.. Pls check, thx.

new topics

top topics

join