It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll How many think obama is not a legal citizen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
you can give a answer or just flag the post.

i would prefer you to flag the post so it's easier to count.

but i am willing to bet a good 50% of ats think he is illegal.

and the topic flag will be what indicates a yes.

sorry no idea how to add a poll.
if a mod could add a pol for us to use that would be great.

but i want to know what % of ats user's have a doubt if he is legal or not.

thank you for all reply's.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
No flag, no citizen. Reason being: Seems he wasn't really born in Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

What's an illegal citizen?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The question is beyond stupid, beyond vapid and borders on moronic. President Barack Obama is a US Citizen. It has been verified to the satisfaction of anyone with even the most rudimentary critical thinking skills. So now We the People have spoken and you've got a (GASP!!
) black man with a funny name as POTUS. Get over it already.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Lilitu]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The real question should be: If your citizenship is in question,what lengths should you go to to prove it!
IF by chance you were picked up by ICE and questioned,would you or would you not,show proof of citizenship?

Simple,yes?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I think the real question should be "Who gives a damn?"

This has to be the most irrelevant conspiracy theory ever.

If Obama is the puppet of the almighty NWO and/or the Antichrist it should be well within their means to fake a birth certificate as well as get a doctor to testify under oath that he delivered him.

If he is not I would assume that the FBI/Secret Service/CIA does fairly thorough background checks on any presidential candidate and would have caught on to it & exposed it long ago.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by MrVertigo]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Don't care. As far as I am concerned Bush was an illegal president. And - if I understand it correctly - McCain would have technically not qualified as a citizen.

Obama is president - time to deal with real matters.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

The question is beyond stupid, beyond vapid and borders on moronic. President Barack Obama is a US Citizen. It has been verified to the satisfaction of anyone with even the most rudimentary critical thinking skills. So now We the People have spoken and you've got a (GASP!!

It is quite stupid and moronic to ask questions,and get no real answers. Most of the time you have people whose only defense is to play the race/creed card. Just as if either matter! The whole matter could be resolved quite simply. Show his origional passport and the date it was issued. You can't get a passport without your origional Certificate of Live birth,or your previous country's passport. Problem solved!!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I personally don't care. Many politicians are barely human anyway, so what is race. Also, it is seemingly impossible to hide successfully your identity in the electronic age, but if he did turn out to be a non citizens, I'm sure the real people running the show, already know this. But if it turns out that Obama pulled off one of the greatest scams in history, then obviously, Joe Biden will get the job, and Obama will be celebrated by the black community during black history month complete with schools, streets, and airports named after him and still be considered the greatest leader that ever lived by his loyal followers.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Obama is not a naturally born United States citizen.

We have 3 eyewitnesses, his own paternal grandmother, his half-brother, and half-sister; witnessed his birth in Kenya.

We have no eyewitnesses on record for his birth in Hawaii.

3 to zero. We have a winner, which makes the American citizenry the loser.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
well, he is ... His Mother is American... by her birth he is granted citizenship.. but being a Natural Born Citizen is the requirement for serving as President. and I am getting more and more concerned about the direction and the actions ... Well if a name was not attached I would swear ... Bush is still President.. Change We Can Believe In .... Huh..?
CWCBI ... IBCWC ... "We Can Believe In Change" ... "In Change We Can Believe" "Believe In Change We Can" humm, they are using these key words in almost every speech... its We Can this month... I find it interesting how they are using this as common ground statement... It nothing... it says nothing or does it... and what does it say... ?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I don't care where he was born but seriously wonder about those who do.

Does place of birth make someone good for the job or does ability?

The whole 'born in the USA' thing is just silly childish racism IMO and I thin americans should be ashamed of it being in their constitution and get it changed asap. Imagine a brilliant potential president and a complete dork. But one was born on a plane over the Atlantic whilst the other was born in New York. Would you really demand that one could not be your president? Why?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

well - why dont we invite every chinese to come to America... would you care then... 300 million in America Now... Manage it with 1.3billion....
now, a foreign born may or may not have Alleys that may weild power over a foreign family which could be used as leverage in some sort of negotiation... is where I think this requirement came from... because they didnt want it be watered down with foreign people in charge of Americans. so if the PTB is American well he is American and can be trusted with this country.... and if you are born else where ... this land may not hold that belonging love of country. does this answer you question....?

[edit on 11-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
Obama is not a naturally born United States citizen.

We have 3 eyewitnesses, his own paternal grandmother, his half-brother, and half-sister; witnessed his birth in Kenya.

We have no eyewitnesses on record for his birth in Hawaii.

3 to zero. We have a winner, which makes the American citizenry the loser.

Links please?

Every time I've seen any evidence quoted to prove this crap it has not been evidence at all.

For example, the woman presented as Obama's paternal grandmother is not, she is another wife to Obama's grandfather.

If you listen to the video a supposed missionary has produced, he asks her about Obama's father, who is also named Barack Obama, and she says yes, she was present at his birth.

In another video his sister shows her acceptance of Obama by saying he comes from Kenya, meaning that's where his ancestors, on one side, are from. My grandmother always thought of herself as English, and was accepted as such by her relatives in England, despite being born and raised in Australia.

It's quite amusing that so many people waste their time on this dead issue, when between them all not one drop of evidence has been shown to support their case.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

If someone born in China proved to be an excellent presidential candidate ......why not?

Do you want a US born president? Or a good president?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
No flag, no citizen. Reason being: Seems he wasn't really born in Hawaii.

He is a legal citizen but wasn't born in Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by BornPatriot

t?

Do you want a US born president? Or a good president?

Well, it doesn't matter what we want. First of all it has to be conform with the law and constitution.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

Apparently you are one of those with the most rudimentary critical thinking skills.
There are a vast number of us with advanced critical thinking skills who beg to differ and believe that the man, although probably a citizen at this point, IS NOT a natural born citizen and DOES NOT fulfill the Constitutional requirements to serve as POTUS. Sorry if I used too many big words!

link   
Obama was born in Kenya, and is not eligible to be President.

The founding fathers knew that one day a foreigner would try to destroy the USA from the inside. That is why they put restrictions on who is eligible to be President. We let the founding fathers down.

link   
reply to post by Essan

well that would be ok, if there was no such thing as Canada or Russia or India... Tribal Man belongs and protects and defends his tuf ... because he depends on that turf for survival.... now this is a growing thing.... as technology gets better and better the earth gets smaller... literally, and I would not think someone born in say brazil would have the same opinion as someone who was born in say Texas... he has family a life to protect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join