It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Brothers Are Here Its Time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So youre an alien who can do many things which include appearing human and knowing the secrets of reality yet the title of your post is a runon sentence Is it just me or does everyone else feel that an alien who has mastered the art of assuming a human body would at the very least be able to master the use of grammar I am not trusting any alien who claims the knowledge of universal secrets yet ignores basic sentence structure

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

You need to improve your reading comprehension skills. The OP makes it quite clear that he/she is human.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Then why does it go on to say that it can play the game of acting like anyone? Then why does he refer to humans as you, and not us? The guy is clearly distancing himself from normal humans. He states that he is human but then he immediately implies that he can do the same things that we can??? Now why would a human say that? He isnt a telepathic human. he's a delusional freak trying to recruit more ppl like himself. He just watched Star Wars and got carried away. Ashtar federation? He cant even be serious. Anyone who defends him is just as delusional. Thats what I think. I know what I read and my assumption is spot on.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Greetings and warm intergalactic fuzzies to you Cmdaleon.

You are persistant, I will give you that.

I wonder if you will indulge me one question and subsequent answer, so I might know more where you stand:

Is Nibiru or any other celesial body going to influence Earth between now and 2013?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Oh, you noticed that too?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by altered_states

OMG!!! Funniest thing I've seen in a long while....since Harry channeled the "Big Giant Head" on "Third Rock from the Sun"!!!

Marvelous, marvelous! Now, all we need is Shatner to appear out of the closet...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah I got confused. Beyond the guy not having a single period in the entire thread, he contradicts himself 3 or 4 times. I don't get these ppl. And I'm open minded!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by altered_states
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Poor guy looks constipated... somebody get him some prune juice, quick!

But yes, on topic.. Just trying to imagine myself in the position of having to give an important message to us 'normal' humans.. I think I would at the very least use spellcheck. Otherwise you might as well just write it on a piece of paper using wax crayons, and then draw a picture of a little green man underneath.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
"I will end this message and just leave you with this understand that when those from other Worlds are born here as you are born here some come in completely with all the powers they have had before this experience and others do not until later in ones Adult life".

I'm not listenin to jack $#@& you have to say. Look at what you wrote. Tell us all that you're an all knowing higher human because that has to be the most poorly constructed sentence I have ever tried to read. Change your screename to Mumbo Jumbo

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

He's like the love child between the Wizard of Oz and Gilbert Godfrey!!

You will not talk to them-ummm....... Unless I get McNuggetts-ummm.... and a really soft donut ring-ummm...... to sit upon-ummm

Y'gotta love the hairdo. that's why I shave my head, specifically to avoid that.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

That was the funniest video I've ever seen. The content and the guy buggin out was not nearly as funny as the fact that he expects ppl to believe him! "Weum are hereum, to tell youum of the greatum cataclismum aboutum to hit the Earthum" LMAOROFL! WOW

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This seems to have run it's course.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join