It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projectors raise your hands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If youve astral projected once. Say " I raise my hand"

If you astral peoject and know what your doing and project occasionally or more say " I raise two hands"

This thread was made out of my curiosity, obviously, but i may make an experiment if i get the right feedback.

To answer my own post " I raise a hand and a half"
I know what im doing but i dont practice often.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

i will raise one and half hands...
but i'm opposite, i do it often but i can't say from a control standpoint that i'm much "good at it."
in fact i discovered after many times that what i thought were very vivid dreams were, well, not.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I am not too sure about this, but i have had that thud that people speak of coming back into your body.

I was not trying for it, it was something that just happened. Still not sure if i did.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I raise 3 hands.

I astral project or have an OOBE as I put it about 3 times a week if I have the time.

Wonderful vacations if you ask me.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I raise 2 hands.

After figuring out sleep paralysis was a good thing not a bad thing (took me about 10 years) i now have OBE's and astral encounters regularly.

Although, you said knowing what your doing... I would never claim to know 100% what im doing with anything.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I raise 2 hands

practice daily (during my nights), and over the course of the past two years have recorded 7 conscious projections (successes), and numerous "almost theres" (basically lucid dreams/sleep paralysis/vibrations). There were probably a few more in my past that I missed.

to finish, I know somewhat how to goto places on the astral/control my movements (spent one successful attempt trying to figure it out-very different from physical movements).

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
"One Hand Up"

My first experience was cool I felt this strange lifting like some put hydralic jacks underneath my bed. The dream itself was pretty sweet, I kept seeing this giant mountain that rose over the landscape it was the only thing sticking out the entire dream maybe it means something who knows.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I'm going to raise two hands.

At first, I was unable to control the trips.... but after much studying and practice, I can direct it rather well.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
once upon a time i was big into astral projection. i've since moved on and realized that achieving the proper state of consciousness (at will) to allow a obe is far more important. i can think of numerous things more positive to do with that altered state besides wander around some half formed often confusing subtle plane.

some hierarchy systems use the astral extensively. however, thats another topic for another thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
OP here again, i just wanted to say for all even those of you who raised 2 hands or more to read a book by Robert Bruce called "Astral Dynamics", within this book is over 25 years of experience on alot of aspects regarding what goes during projection,techniques and practice procedures which is all explained very well, reading this book could increase your ability to remember more projection attempts.

He also has a theory based on a event while projecting that i believe to be true, that when projecting your physical body doesnt remain empty rather your just two places at once... He explains it better im just unfortunatly using a ipod and dont feel like texting it out, plus this topic is explained in over like 5 or more pages in his book. He goes on saying that when you project into the realtime zone( plane above ours that looks like ours) you have your first mind split effect and second when your in the astral plane and so on with the higher levels.

Okay okay next question in my topic is this, how many of you that project know about the akashic records? How many of you been there?

My experiment has to do with this question.

Thanks for the feedback. =D

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
From my understanding of the mind split effect thats braught up in the book i mentioned, alot of seemingly failed attempts are succesful. Its just too complex for me to explain off my memory and like i said its explained over a few pages. Please try to get that book, you'll thank me.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I own it, as well as the Monroe collection. Great read, and a priceless book to own.

as for the akashic records- I've heard of them, but in all my attempts failed to get to them. In most cases this was because I was too excited that I managed to get out at all, or was just stunned at the amazing views.

Now I am curious- might try for there tonight, for there are a few things I'd like to see/know

new topics

top topics

join