It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They cannot be faked... | Cropdesigns |

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
its just 22 intersecting circles.. or 44 intersecting curves

[edit on 11-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You are so full of it. We dont give proof? What proof have you given that crop circles are anything but man made?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mookie89
You also must remember that most or all of the things you listed were possibly helped by us gathering alien technology.

Right. Humans couldnt do anything if aliens dont help us do it. You realize that you just said something helped us with all those things but you cant even provide evidence to support your claim or even support that aliens even visit Earth.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

This statement coming from a guy that:
1. Believes any youboob video he watches.
2. Believes Alex Collier
3. Tried to close his own thread by titling it "No"

4. Made said thread, which originally stated that their were anomalies on the moon, but said anonmalies turned out to be rocks and craters.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
There are certainly man made crop designs - there are also ones that are hard to explain away by saying they are manmade -

Some have been subjected to considerable scientific analysis show characteristics that indicate use of microwave or similar energy.

I didn't do the analysis myself - so hey - who knows, but thinking they are all man made is as radical as saying they are all done by ET's.

Regardless of the true origins, you can't deny there is something mysterious and inspiring about them.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Human beings have:
1. Went to the moon.
2. Sent probes all over the solar system
3. Created planes
4. Create skyskrapers
5. Build the pyramids
6. Created computers
7. Harnessed the power of splitting an atom

A few questions...

1. Did human beings go to the moon in the dead of night without being observed?

2. Did human beings send probes to other solar systems without being noticed?

3. Have human beings created airplanes without large scale industrial machines?

4. Have human beings created skyscrapers as a group project, in the dead of night using only strings and post for guidance?

5. Did human beings create computers, and harness the power of the atom with boards and planks?

Comparing the work of a large scale industrial civilization, to a phenomenon that by its very nature could not have been created by ANY industrial practice is not only naive... but deliberately misdirecting.

Stop it.

-Edrick

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Edrick]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Humans made pyramids, and large stone sculptures using nothing but stones and sticks.

I can't for the life of me understand how it's so unfathomable that people are making crop circles.

Is it really out of our ability to bend corn in large intricate shapes?
And what's your only opposing argument?
"Why didn't they get caught?"

When I was younger, me and my friends toilet papered and egged a house, spray painted on the side of it, spray painted on their car, busted out a window in their rv- Which was sitting literally tens of feet away on the street; and- One of my friends had the time to drop his pants on their doorstep for an ugly act which I can only describe as heartless.

All this being done at 3 a.m, on a summer night, while their windows were open- In a residential area, mind you.
Everyone's windows were open.

Somehow, I doubt they assumed it was aliens.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

That is ridiculous. So you are saying a team of 5-20 guys couldnt have created any of these circles with a little bit of foreplanning? We have been mowing down crops for at least 6000 years, and you think nobody has figured out a cool way to draw some designs in the middle of them. This was probably common practice and amusement in ancient times.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

LOL, if you did that to some of these people they would definitely think aliens tp'd their house.

When I was a kid we used to get an old purse from one of our mothers and tie it to the end of one of our fathers fishing poles and throw it over a phone line and let it lay in the street. Then when people would get out and bend over to pick it up we would yank it and scare the pee out of them. Then they would usually laugh once they figured out what happened. But not these guys, they would run to the web and say aliens made a purse levitate in front of them.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

This statement coming from a guy that:
1. Believes any youboob video he watches.
2. Believes Alex Collier
3. Tried to close his own thread by titling it "No"

4. Made said thread, which originally stated that their were anomalies on the moon, but said anonmalies turned out to be rocks and craters.

This coming from the guy that does nothing but attack people and has offered zero proof for any his claims. The post above this being a perfect example of how he constantly attacks for no reason

Now you're just starting to sound like a broken record. You say you'll act like an adult and here you are again trying to derail the thread like usual.

The plain and simple truth is that none of you can prove whether they're all alien-made or man-made. Repeating patterns don't really prove they're man-made, the same way little spherical, radioactive balls don't prove they're alien-made.

A recently banned member said the repeating bird pattern proves it's done by man. One could also say that bird pattern is an important symbol to the aliens making them and could be a key to unlocking the meanings of the crop circles.

Radioactive material. Maybe a crop circle maker has access to radioactive residue and collects it and leaves it at the crop circle as it's made.

See how those two things can be used as evidence for either side of the argument?

Now can some of us start acting like adults here or what? The attacks on others for no reason got old a long time ago. Respect others opinions or just keep your mouth shut and hit the back button instead of posting and attacking because someone doesn't agree with your opinion. Debating back and forth is one thing, constant attacks that offer nothing to the thread are pointless.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Oh really, well when you can give some proof that aliens even visit earth that is not just some shaky, blurry, youboob video or some webste written by nut jobs, then I will say that it is possible that maybe some small percentage of them are alien. But until then they were all done by man.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Find one post where I said I believe any crop circles are man-made or alien-made.

You won't find it because I've always said that I don't know. Now you're implying that I said things I never said, putting words into my mouth.

Don't try to twist anything I say. Your reply is proof that you didn't even completely read what I posted and I saw your reply coming as I posted that. I knew very well you wouldn't read the whole thing and see that I don't agree with either side. I can admit that I don't know who or what makes all of them. I have no problem admitting it.

Try twisting around what I say again and I'll easily have you fall into another trap that shows what your true intention is in these crop circle threads. You fell for that too easily.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Ok, here's how crop circles are created ... go read my thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

That is possible. i could see that as more realistic than thinking aliens did it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You are a strange little man. Your words mean nothing. You just say stuff that has no relevence. Take a side. You cant prove there are aliens visiting earth so you wiggle your way out.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

That is possible. i could see that as more realistic than thinking aliens did it.

Wonderful !!

Another person prepared to use logic and common sense instead of resorting to wild flights of fantasy

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

This is the reason that 'member' is on my ignore - so I don't have to read that crap. Wouldn't it be ironic if people like that one ended up meeting the greys with anal probe at the ready (extra large). That could be a way to bridge the trust gap I have with the Zetas ATM
Funny too.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
at 48:13 the guy says exactly what I think the creators of these circles want us to do: to think differently.

It sort of reminds me of 2001: A Space Odyssey with the monoliths which represented a similar idea. It sounds to me like someone smarter than us really wants us to work past our primitive thinking and use our minds which the majority of us really haven't done, we've just played follow the leader for most of our lives which isn't the way it should be. I like these crop-circle makers

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Not another one!!!!!!!!!!

I used to make those designs with a Spirograph when I was a kid way back in the early sixties. Some rope with distances marked, mark the pivot points and voilà a giant Spirograph! This is hardly work that would require a genius.

This same conversation day after day is gotten under everyones skin. Discuss it yes, its as valid as any other discussion, but this same thing over and over again to the point of nausea approaches insanity.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Interesting observation ... so how would you use a length of rope and some "pivot points" to create a simple crop circle design based on a scalene triangle (3 unequal length sides) with angles of EXACTLY say 48 degrees; 75 degrees and 57 degrees ?
Doesn't come much simpler than that ... so could YOU do it ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join