It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They cannot be faked... | Cropdesigns |

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
decided to act like an adult.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

I have seen many videos on how these designs are carried out. It is with simple tools that they do their artwork. Are they communications from extraterrestrials or artwork made by a few humans (who love the anonymous attention they receive and thinking that their work is done by aliens)?

To me, this is a man made phenomena. However, people can and should decide for themselves.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I would love for the mistory of crop circles to be solved but i too feel there is too many threads on this subject.
And it is getting a bit anoying for some there should be just one thread for it all.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
A lot of talk again no proof by the deniers...

Never ANY proof - oh I'm not including that joke of a site circlemakers - talk about opportunists. They are made by some higher form of intelligence - alien, or dimensional - I don't give a stuff what any of you deniers think about the "REAL" crop circles.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/9d81036d9b84b8a0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/13e0a63fbde4910c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d5c08a9d26bd8e9d.jpg[/atsimg]

Show me how these are made - oh that's right NONE of you can. period.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I love the subject a thread was started last week on this subject
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And i seid i didnot buy it because if they where making money why admit it's fake not good business sense i'm not saying alians are making them there is just no solid proof to witchever side of the fence you are on.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The images posted here and many more I saw so far are amazing. I really would like to watch a crew of crop circle makers performing a live "making of", showing us the methods used to come up with those complicated patterns.

Since I am personally quite pissed by some charlatans of ufology I found this statement of a crop circle maker very interesting.

Don't know how to search for a specific YouTube video on ATS, so I don't know if it has already been posted or not. If so, please ignore it:

[edit on 11-7-2009 by necati]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Show me how these are made - oh that's right NONE of you can. period.

You are making an argument from ignorance fallacy. Just because any one of us may personally be able to show you how they were made (though, the circle makers have demonstrated their craft on numerous occasions. That is just ignored...), it does not mean it proves your claim.

How about instead of relying on condescending remarks, poor science, and an entire litany of logical fallacies to make your case, you show us how aliens make these circles? Oh that's right, you can't.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

What? Are you seriously suggesting it's beyond the ability of man to make complex shapes in the grass? Isn't the Sistine Chapel more complexed and skillful? If you are claiming that e.t's made these then the onus of proof is on you, not on the 'deniers' that you talk about. I'm amazed you choose to believe they are alien made, do you still think the earth is flat by any chance?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Assuming that people are making them.
The question is why?
What is their purpose?
And who is paying them?
There have been hundreds of them over the years.
There must be thousands of former circle makers.
Especially since it seems that college students are named as responsible for them.
I really do not believe that the money made from books & DVD's could offset the cost of designing and making the circles.
Artists and designers like to be paid.

Any demonstrations are only of very simple, poorly made designs.
They have no finesse at all.
Why don't they demonstrate one of the more complex circles?
I want them to do the Milk Hill Spinner.
And I would like to see them do it at night.
If they did that, I would be convinced that humans are 100% responsible for them.

None of the human circle makers have explained how they do the weaving.

I note that the 2 pics above are rectangular but do not follow the lines in the crop as a guide to keep the form squared.
How did they do that?
At night.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
The question is why?

I think the people who create them feel a sense of pride when their work is photographed and published, not to mention discussed to death on boards such as this.

Now if it was an e.t who did it, why? Why travel light years to print a shape in the grass that gives no message? Doesn't make sense at all.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Funny you should pick the milk hill formation which was claimed by the circle makers in fact was supposedly done by 6 guys. Since i havnt heard of any aliens claiming to make it id have to say for now they win.

Lets try to flip this for a change instead of saying it couldnt possibly be man made prove how humans couldnt have made it im curious how that would work.

[edit on 7/11/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

what do you actually consider "FAKE" anyway?

have you alredy officially made the world aware of some official "AUTHENTIC CROP CIRCLE SEAL OF APPROVAL:""
and if so.. what prerequisites do they need?

you can't even properly think of this concept clearly can you?
you say these are fake those are not.. lol..witout even KLNOWING WHAT "FAKE" MEANS here..

stop yourself for a second.. step out of your way of thinking about this.. and then ask yourself.. WHAT MAKES UP YOUR DEFINITION of "FAKE"... and "AUTHENTIC" regarding crop circles...

this is getting really retarded... so many brainwashed people i swear...

-

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The question is why?
What is their purpose?

Why does any one make art?

And who is paying them?

Who says someone has to be paying them?

There have been hundreds of them over the years.

There has not been a single crop circle reported before the 20th century. Show a single one.

And just so you are aware, I know exactly where you are going to run to.

Artists and designers like to be paid.

Most artists, no matter what medium they work in, toil in obscurity for their entire lives, seeing very little (if any) money for their efforts.

None of the human circle makers have explained how they do the weaving.

They have...but it is just ignored. After all, what is evidence when you already think you have the answers?

I note that the 2 pics above are rectangular but do not follow the lines in the crop as a guide to keep the form squared.
How did they do that?
At night.

Crop artists have demonstrated these techniques. Perhaps you should stop ignoring them.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

the problem with ` opening your mind ` to the degree you demand is that , your brain falls out

your waffle about energy levels - is just that hand waving waffle

it is the ultimate special pleading to claim that the chilbolton ` glyphs ` are a " reply " to the 1974 Arecibo RADIO message - implying that the alleged aliens can recieve , decode and understand the origional transmission then amazingly lack the ability to transmit a reply

WTF ??

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Human beings have:
1. Went to the moon.
2. Sent probes all over the solar system
3. Created planes
4. Create skyskrapers
5. Build the pyramids
6. Created computers
7. Harnessed the power of splitting an atom
and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys probably go to an art museum and think Aliens made half of the artwork. So tell me, why couldnt a group of humans create every one of those crop circles? You guys need to give humans some damn credit.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

You also must remember that most or all of the things you listed were possibly helped by us gathering alien technology.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Do you believe that humans, artists used high-end technology to make art?

Deny Photoshop.

Wow, I didn't know you could use photoshop in order to make a crop circle in a real life field. That's crazy, when did they invent this?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I'm connected somehow.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Show me how they make them - oh that's right you can't.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Any proof of this crop circle being man made? Nope.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by necati

The images posted here and many more I saw so far are amazing. I really would like to watch a crew of crop circle makers performing a live "making of", showing us the methods used to come up with those complicated patterns.

Since I am personally quite pissed by some charlatans of ufology I found this statement of a crop circle maker very interesting.

Don't know how to search for a specific YouTube video on ATS, so I don't know if it has already been posted or not. If so, please ignore it:

[edit on 11-7-2009 by necati]

Thanks for the link. If anyone can trust someone like this - they really have had the wool pulled over their eyes. This guy reeks of deception - and he still doesn't show 1 crop circle he claimed to make - especially the method used.

This guy is suspect+

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join