It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(IWWC) Rebellion of the Indigos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
As the reader steps back into time by reading what took place in the Era of 2012 in the Short Story of “(SXWC) Galactic Cataclysm of 2012”,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

we can see that the Indigos of ages 16-25 were fooled into being injected with RFID chips and used as slaves, selected breeders and pleasure purposes for the secret UN military monarchy in DUMBs that had been funded unknowingly by US citizens and ran by highly influential families. Once the reader has read this basis behind the coming story, we shall carry on as to what eventually happened to those Indigos.

After all of the hundreds of thousands of people that went into the DUMBs worldwide, few survived the 2012 Era Earth Changes. Many of the tunnels collapsed or exploded as well as many of the (ARKs) Underground Cities and/or DUMBs and those ARKs or DUMBs that did survive were cut off from the surface. True the military did plunder all the food, clothing and other essentials before they went underground, but their drawback was bringing and guarding enough live animals and birds underground to live extended periods of time with meat by-products to eat.

In the beginning the Indigos were basically slaves and breeders by the Bildebergers, Rothschilds and other ruling families in the Deep Underground Military Bases. Indigo’s were constantly guarded by the military with their advanced weaponry. Any Indigo that got too unruly was taken to the DUMB kitchen and served to the elite family members as exotic game chicken.

The Indigos unfortunately didn’t believe their captors that they were really cut off from the above world, so they decided that the only way they would ever be released to go back to the above world was to kill off all of the meat supplies underground. What they didn’t realize was that they really were cut off from the above world and that is where their real demise started.

So… the Indigos in indignation finally planned their rebellion, they would teach their captors who-was-who underground. Since the Indigos were the keepers of food production underground they decided to kill off all of the animals and birds that were left to feed them and their captors. Then one night it happened, at the same moment in time, they killed all of the cattle, chickens and other meat sources that they had been raising underground. Now there was no meat source for anyone underground with the exception of the Indigos themselves and their captors would have to flee to the surface to survive, but instead they had sealed their doom and many Indigos had died because of it.

After that short lived rebellion all of the inhabitants living underground basically ate nothing but vegetables that were grown by aeroponic methods and all of the remaining inhabitants became vegetarians. Over the centuries of living underground as vegetarians the inhabitants became what we now call Greys, or aliens with grey colored features. Everyone knows that the Greys have a different sort of digestive system and anatomy that is more plant like than humans; this is due to living off of vegetables for 45,000 years and DNA alteration experiments by their captors in DUMBs and living under a different lighting system other than the Sun.

The reward of the surviving Indigos for believing that they were some sort of superior root stock from normal humans came down to them being nothing more than a Grey slave alien of the future. The reward for the people who stood together at the surface of the Earth during the Era of 2012 was that the survivors became what is now called Nordics; a race of beautiful people that can read the minds of other people due to the gamma radiation they were bombarded with during the 2012 Era.

From the history handed down by “The Time Traveler”.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Nice take on a tricky subject RussianScientists. I liked how you incorporated the more known conspiracy subjects into it! Well done.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
wow that is awesome. Cool theory and excellent story!

Second line

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Didn't want to touch this one the first time I read it. Kind of makes me want to make a dark prequel to The Last Mimzy. I am willing to consider that this story could play out many times over many thousands of years even in an almost never ending loop. I think that there are even some ancient texts that would not rule this out as a possibility. I had never before considered the possibility of what might happen below ground, rather have always assumed that it was mine to be up here. Honestly, this has me reconsidering "hell" a bit.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So that's where the Grays come from. It makes sense to me. As much as I can't stand being underground I probably reincarnated from such a scenario.

I enjoyed the story and your writing style and hope you do well in the contest.

wupy

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Thanks Mr Wupy.

I don't think I will do that well though, because there are many great writers here on ATS. It's amazing how well they write. Its like they have written books and books in their life times. They really make their stories flow and with lots of great discriptions. I just enjoyed writing something, and I hope ATS has many more writing contests so that we may read all of the great stories that come about from the contests.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thanks for an update to the “Galactic Cataclysm of 2012”. That those left above ground developed into mind reading Nordics while the captives/captors underground eventually became Greys seems somehow fitting.

life is cruel and, by extension, so is evolution.

BTW... I really liked your use of a previous story as a means of building the foundations of the next.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Thanks for an update to the “Galactic Cataclysm of 2012”. That those left above ground developed into mind reading Nordics while the captives/captors underground eventually became Greys seems somehow fitting.

life is cruel and, by extension, so is evolution.

BTW... I really liked your use of a previous story as a means of building the foundations of the next.

The only problem I see with that story is that the greys are aliens, from another world, and the nordics are the lesser elves, also aliens.

After doing a shaman journey 9 years ago, where I made it to the higher plane and the old indian fellow there basically hooked me up to the racial/collective unconscious, I've been seeing a lot of the 'history' of this world via the memories there. But of course if this is only a story, then anything goes.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
But of course if this is only a story, then anything goes.

That, I believe, would be the correct evaluation.

The beauty of fiction writing is that one is able to construct any type of 'alternate reality one wishes without having to rely on a consensus of perceived reality.

On the topic of the collective unconscious, you will find me to be a strong believer. In much the same way that spiders know how to spin their webs and a new generation of monarch butterflies is able to return to the same tree in Mexico, we also have knowledge which transcends the individual.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
But of course if this is only a story, then anything goes.

That, I believe, would be the correct evaluation.

The beauty of fiction writing is that one is able to construct any type of 'alternate reality one wishes without having to rely on a consensus of perceived reality.

On the topic of the collective unconscious, you will find me to be a strong believer. In much the same way that spiders know how to spin their webs and a new generation of monarch butterflies is able to return to the same tree in Mexico, we also have knowledge which transcends the individual.

Yes, I totally agree.
That is where all of our past live memories are stored, and it is possible to access other people's past live memories too. I sort of liken it to the internet of the spirit realm.

With the old indian fellows help, I feel like I got something like DSL. *lol* It is really like each event/person/thing has it's own 'webpage' where you can find stuff about it, from as many people's points of view as there were people to see/experience it. For me it plays out like little mini movies in my mind's eye.

This is a bit off topic, but since you are a Super mod, I was wondering where a post about 2012 NOT being so bad would be best placed? There are just sooooooo many forums, and I am certain you are far more familar with them all than I, especially as to appropriate content.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

top topics

join