It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien bases disclosure

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Maurice Chatelain reliable source or somebody who wanted to use his credentials to peddle a work of fiction?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

I think that last photo on page one is an aerial shot of Iran. At least that's what it says in the bottom right hand corner. Outside of that, thanks for those links.

Whenever I run the idea of disclosure of E.T.s by our government through my head, I always come to the same conclusion. I think of movies like War of the Worlds (especially the radio broadcast that created mass hysteria) and figure that the government lies and censors such info for fear of panic and general mayhem. And after all these years of cover ups? The people would be that much more ticked off.

This is actually the first I've read about the possibility of a moon base existing on the dark side of the moon, and if there was such a base, it would make perfect sense to be out of human sight.

As far as this video is concerned... lately more retired military have been coming forward on things that they witnessed in service, like the six former officers and one former enlisted airman at the ufo press club in Phoenix, who witnessed ufo's shutting down our nukes.

Here's the link for that

I'm not saying that all military witnesses are more credible than say, Bob Lazar, but it should be noted that there's a possible trend in post military witnesses.

Oh, and first post.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2010 by alien because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join