It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien bases disclosure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

The aliens have bases all over the place.Sometimes different bases are controlled by differert types of aliens doing there own style of research in there own way.The moon base hase been there for hundreads of years.I do not know what type of research or work they do on the moon,but i do know humans are allowed to mine some minerals on the moon including helium 3.Currently the us goverment has stocked piles of helium 3.They have been using it and experimenting with it for years.They have stocked piled many rare types of different minerals.Currently there is eight research programs underway testing different types of minerals to produce new energy sorces.Thoses towers look intreasting.You would wounder why the aliens would build towers that high on the moon.Lets think of seven reasons.
1-The towers are some kind of long range commnications device like large antennes.

2-The towers form some kind of forcefield around the base.

3-They are some from of direct energy weapon to protect the base from evil alien invaders.

4-They are part of a invisable stealth forcefield to hide the base.That day they had them turned off.

5-The towers and the whole base is fake.The real base is hidden miles away in a different section on the moon.

6-They are part of a sub warp vortex receiver.They control the vortex from this end to receive mother ships from the space vortex.

7-They are giant elevators to ferry aliens from the mother ships to the base below.The mother ships cannot land.The just hover above the surface.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 11-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
No matter what happens they cannot land and walk about, they live in a steril enviorment "War of the Worlds" our earth would eat them alive ..thats why they have the tall blond nordic slaves .....ever wonder where the fetus goes after a abduction? well there ya have it nordics "Varosh's" my info is legit

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well, as seemingly controversial as the Disclosure Project may seem, I'm very grateful that (ex-)military/government staff have an open forum in which they can candidly describe episodes of otherwise strange and unusual experiences that would never have made the light of day.
The Disclosure Project's collective statements constitute an extraordinary canon of anecdotal evidence that shines light on THE most important mysteries in the history of humankind.

[edit on 11/7/2009 by qubix]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Going by your first post,I would have assumed you are saying that we do have bases on the Moon,although video man is saying that bases were discovered there..presumably Alien.
In the meantime you have a post which includes a quote from elsewhere that says in effect man has been relegated to a spacestation,(my words) time to clear up the confusion,I think. this passage in one of your replies;

"Did you ever wonder why the Moon landings stopped and why we have not tried to build a Moon Base? It does seem like a better and easier idea than a floating space station with no access to any raw materials or supplies? According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon!"

[edit on 11-7-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt there is something on the dark side of the moon. I remember reading a thread a while back talking about public NASA transcripts of the first orbits, and how when the astronauts would orbit around on the dark side, they thought they could hear music. In some of the transcripts (and audio files) the astronauts seems really excited about the things they've seen/heard, and it's not ordinary moon stuff.

That all being said, being in the military myself, and who's dad is in the Air Force, I have a couple problems with this thread. First of all, this claim about the military shuttling their own back and forth on a regular basis?? ABSURD! The Defense Budget is big, but not THAT big! Secondly, I'm lower enlisted, and I'm not sure if I really believe that a couple of Airmen 2nd Class are talking about stuff of this magnitude. Yes, I suppose they just could have been in the right place at the right time, or the one guy might have a buddy who's an NCO or something, and then shared the pictures with him. But a normal E-2 (at least that's what the rank Airman 2nd Class refers to nowadays) is going to have a pretty hard time getting his hands on Top Secret photographs. I don't care what his security clearance may be. I have a Secret clearance, and it really doesn't do me any good.

So it could be a couple of things. It COULD be, that this Airman 2nd Class (not the one in the video) got extremely lucky, or had some high up friends, and managed to get his hands on some good stuff. Or it COULD be, that this guy was yanking the man in the video's chain, and playing a joke on him. That seems the more likely option. Because unless the guy in the video actually SAW the photos, I'm not so sure I'd be so willing to believe him, even though I want to believe him... badly haha.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Hi

It does seem like a better and easier idea than a floating space station

Here you are...

And this one

Hope this clears it up for you

thanks

Ocker

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Thanks for the pretty pictures,now can you answer my specific question.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Whats so special about the far side of the moon as opposed to any other part?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Well if you followed some of the links in my other post you might find what you are looking for .

beats the hell out of me what your asking.?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I just came back from the far side, and MAN some hot ch*cks over there, woow!

But seriously, its obvious the government is hiding SOMETHING, by all these photoshop markings.

someone should go to court with this..if it were possible.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
MOON RISING Movie explains some of this :

Should you wish to watch it please follow the link :

www.4shared.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by meaguire

Hmmmmm......i wonder how MJ-12 is going to handle this one?
We need the real photos unedited to pop up on the internet.
People could still dismiss them as Photoshop fantasy pics.
I'm curious about the towers.
I guess the aliens are mining something valuable there.
My guess is that it is not the Grays.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Hmmm , NO ...
What started life here, is what is still running it .
We are like pets in a pet store, up for sale, or Abduction as WE call it.

Our Females, girls/daughters/sisters/wifes go missing, but not, they are taken, and words cant actually discribe it . Grays are shaitholes and needs to be taken out. They are victims of gross murder/rape till life 'seize to exists' , this must stop . WE need to adress this , the Alien Agenda is nothing good.. We are manipulated to get into this , PLEASE, ET, SAVE US.

But, the crapper is , they are in charge, and have been all along.
WE as humans can not allow this freggn Genocidle mass rape to continiue !

These beings are garbage , and if we do not stand up to them , they will win , without a fight even. Is that what Humanity is worth?? Nothing but big words on an CIA governed site !!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ocker
reply to post by NoJoker13

not to be a stickler, but that image is from an old Disney movie, you can even seen the Disney logo in the bottom right corner, i can't remember the title, but i am sure it can easily be found with a Google search.

edited to add:
I found the little video from youtube, here ya go (its about 5min in)

[edit on 7/11/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Thanks for the heads up . I will look into it .

Have a good Day

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
wait they are taking women for sex/pleasure subjects, wow I need to get me a pimp a$$ space ship to roll up in.. with spinners and hydrolics and some fuzzy dice, I'll get all the sex/pleasure subjects.. Be like F U E.T., These are my ho's... Maybe i would trade a few for some space gas, and some space Kronic... That is waht i wanna do... Smoke one with an alien...
Thats my new dream/Life goal.... thank you Original Poster for this thread

If this boring, childish, unfunny, unimaginative rubbish is all you have to share with the forum, I would suggest you take it to a computer games forum or YouTube comments, or at least use this as a read only forum and keep this pathetic nonsense in your creaky, derelict building of a brain.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
"NASA airbrush UFO/lunar base towers"
interview with Sargeant Karl Wolf

Google Video Link

[edit on 11-7-2009 by meaguire]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dwiggen

a "slight point of order" here. When I was in the Marines (26 years ago before the PC revolution ) I was an E-2 and my Job was disseminating classified, secret and top secret information to my superiors, I had MORE access than they did. I made what was referred to as a "read board", not everyone had access to the read board and others did not get "all" the information either (different departments got different information). Now it was not my "job" to READ this information past subject line and who got what, but I had a great deal of free time.

SO yes, it is "Possible" an E-2 "could" have this information, but then again this was back in the early 80's, I knew some interesting information Before it became public ( example when Andropov died, I knew it before the news media announced it ).

Personally I don't think that there will ever be disclosure, not because it's so secret, but because of hubris, too many egos would go up in flames

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Again.. does anyone have any explaination to what is so special about the far side of the moon? It gets no more solar radiation than the sides, so why would everything so secretly be kept on the far side?

It seems like a convenient reason for things to be hidden from us with no plausible reason behind it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join