It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a Reptilian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this one was posted here many times...

but it was never pointed what it really is...

someone said a hoax, others gray alien, other an Reptilian or Reptoid...

i remember reading that its his suit melted on him???

so...your opinion as usual please

www.kuchbhi.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
www.youtube.com...

this one was posted here many times...

So why start a new thread on it then?

Also a hint:

Quality over quantity.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
oh man! I watched the youtube vid and the music is more irrating than anything. these sort of things are so difficult to prove or deny, its been looked at plenty of times on youtube, over 6million views.. Ii would have thought if it was something serious and real then the cia/fbi/mi5 etc would have had it removed by now.... dont ya think ?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
That link you posted has the worst examples of fakes I have ever seen..I dont know if its your site or not,but you should be ashamed of yourself for even brigging that crap into ATS as evidence..

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Have you ridiculous beings ever thought of the fact that the paintings of the Annunaki, the Aryans, and Horus - where NOT of "aliens" or shape-shifters but actually just HUMANS of the SAME EXACT SPECIES of US, and of a pure-bloodline that was just SIMPLY wearing masks to make themselves APPEAR different and more god-like because they controlled everything and did not want the sheeple to realise that "they" are just HUMANS - PEOPLE - Like you and me, and that WE have the exact same abilities to control our own destinies and manipulate those of others. WE am "GOD".

Energy can NOT be created or destroyed - when you die you are PROBABLY taken to another dimension - which we call heaven because all dimensions beyond the third are incomprehensible to simple creatures like ourselves (including the so-called "ELITE"). The rothschilds/rockefellers/etc... are just PEOPLE that are manipulating others into their plans for total control. IF they can manipulate others - SO CAN YOU AND ME! so get to work - start manipulating those around you into believing that the NWO IS real and that to stop it we MUST work together.

Energy CAN be converted - so convert that energy of manipulation into a positive one. (yes, it takes ENERGY to manipulate - its a lot of work, but it CAN be done. ~ remember: propoganda is your friend when it comes to manipulation
- good luck to all )

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Reptilian threads are not allowed in the UFO forum. Please read the rules.
I also flagged the video to YouTube customer service, people harming animals in the name of making fake Alien videos should not be allowed.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by atsbeliever]

top topics

join