It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Cytogenetics research lab in SoCal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I've traveled backcountry roads for as long as I can remember. Grew up in the wilderness, camping/backpacking/canoeing etc. all my life. I love being out in nature. I lived in CO for 7 years. However, recently I've moved to Orange County, CA. I've explored here and there. To put it matter of factly EVERY time I drive the Ortega Hwy section from San Juan east towards Lake Elsinore I just get a really creepy feeling. I have no idea what it is about this road, Cleveland National Forest, or the surrounding area but I just can't shake the spooky feeling I get when I'm driving along that road. There doesn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary as far as buildings, or what not and the history of the area is pretty innocent from what I can garner. HOWEVER, there is a rather large and hard to spot Quest Diagnostic building called the Nichols Insitute. They do cytogenetic research their or something like that. Anyways, it seems like a very odd place for an establishment of such. It's probably nothing. But I was thinking maybe other ATSers might know the area better than most. It's a very beautifual and interesting area geographically and ecologically speaking. But I just get a weird vibe everytime I travel a certain section of it. I'm not the paranoid type at all either. The only time I've ever felt similar was driving into Salt Lake city. I had the creepiest feeling I've ever experienced in that city. Almost like a vacuum when it came to god or something. I don't know and no offense to SLC'ers.

new topics

join