It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens were here first

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Basically If you believe in all the hype of the alien bases in the ground of our earth, it basically says this really isn't our earth, we are like some kind of run away germ that got smart to them, our paths never cross, so they leave us alone kind of thing, but in all reality we are the outsiders, the newbies, they are the ancients.

Just noticing...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
So we're germs? That would explain a lot but- can germs get other germs like we do? I mean, do germs get infected with germs that would be microscopic to them? And are we infectious to the Aliens? Or, when you said 'Germs', were you using the word as a metaphor? Like, to make us seem insignificant in comparison with the aliens that were here before us?

What about the Aliens? If they were here first, why aren't they here now? Taking there planet back? Or are they here all the time anyway? I seem to remember (in the Simpsons) Lisa creating a civilisation in a little tub thing by accident. They were made in mould, could that be what we are? (As it was a halloween episode I'm guessing it was based on an actual story from a film/book) Cause this is one of those thought provoking threads that get you thinking about how insignificant we really are- they are the most enjoyable to get into.

To be honest I don't know much about Alien bases under ground and so on, so it's a new thing to me. I mean I've heard of it but I know nothing. Our paths never cross? How? Surely we make enough effort to get anywhere of everywhere so won't that mean that we will, undoubtedly, find them? What will they do?

Ramadwarf on Germs and unanswered questions

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Ramadwarf Philes]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
If there are indeed aliens and this is their planet, then one would wonder, "what are we doing here?"

I don't think we are insignificant at all. Actually, we are quite significant although many don't contribute to their attributes very well.

We all have strengths and weaknesses. Every species. If you believe in God, then we are the head of all species. God gave us control over all this creation. We are made in His image. As for aliens, they can either be:

1) Fallen Angels

or

2) Just some other species.

If they are indeed just another species, then we generalize them being dominate over us just because of better technology? I don't think so. Can they feel? Sympathize? Love? My guess is fallen angels if they are physically real. But, it's more spiritual than anything.

If you don't believe in God, then imaginations run wild. And I mean no offense to that. It's just the truth.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Water-tastes-good]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The way I see it, this planet is like an empty table at a club without any sign on it saying that it is reserved. If I sit there and someone comes back and says they were there first, too bad for them. Therefore if aliens were here first, too bad for them because we have this place now. Now if they want to fight about it, we may have a problem. If they left their cigarettes on the table and drinks or in the case of aliens, if they left an alien city in the middle of the planet, then I would understand their claim a little bit better. In the case of the club, I would just pick another table to start with. If there are other aliens here, we may have to fight them unless they let us have this planet. It's ours now in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Get this :

These Annunaki are NOT our creators. As you can see they themselves were created beings by God in heaven and were assigned to watch over the earth. When they rebelled, they were cast out of heaven, their first estate, although they do still reign in the first and second heavens and inhabit other planets and star systems visiting Earth in UFOs. Many of them, have underground bases here in the earth. In the ensuing years the Theory of Evolution will be discredited from the very founders themselves and their pawns. They will then promote through Government Disinfo Scientists that mankind was created in a test tube by these Annunaki and that these Annunaki are our creators. This is part of the grand delusion and lie at the end of days.

These Annunaki are also known as Nephilim, and several other names. Instead of preaching the truth, our Churches changed the truth to lies and preached the "Sons of Seth" facade changing the truth of Scriptures. These angels were the Sons of God who rebelled against Him. Our Churches also took out the Book of Enoch out of the Scriptures to hide this worldwide hybridization and the truth as to who these aliens are and what they are doing. To read the book of Enoch and learn the truth go here..

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Get this :

These Annunaki are NOT our creators. As you can see they themselves were created beings by God in heaven and were assigned to watch over the earth. When they rebelled, they were cast out of heaven, their first estate, although they do still reign in the first and second heavens and inhabit other planets and star systems visiting Earth in UFOs. Many of them, have underground bases here in the earth. In the ensuing years the Theory of Evolution will be discredited from the very founders themselves and their pawns. They will then promote through Government Disinfo Scientists that mankind was created in a test tube by these Annunaki and that these Annunaki are our creators. This is part of the grand delusion and lie at the end of days.

So are you to say these creatures are demons, fallen angels ? and if so, what would they have looked like before, because they sure don't look like angels?

These Annunaki are also known as Nephilim, and several other names. Instead of preaching the truth, our Churches changed the truth to lies and preached the "Sons of Seth" facade changing the truth of Scriptures. These angels were the Sons of God who rebelled against Him. Our Churches also took out the Book of Enoch out of the Scriptures to hide this worldwide hybridization and the truth as to who these aliens are and what they are doing. To read the book of Enoch and learn the truth go here..

top topics

join