posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
Anyone even remotely familiar with ATS, and especially this forum knows several things:
1. Threads created by Zorgon are always worth reading
2. Some of these threads are completely new to everyone, and these are typically presented in a thorough and complete way, sometimes stretching to
several posts in length complete with images, links ad opinion.
3. Some of these threads are presented to create a discussion (something which all too often is lost on... erm... some readers) and often these
threads hold a hint or a clue or a link to additional information... which in turn when a poster locates this and posts about it will... almost
immediately elicit a response from Zorgon with the rest of the detail... usually these additional posts by Zorgon are the *actual* purpose of the
4. So - what does this do: It makes the reader actually READ the thread and makes the reader respond and communicate... and one gets the feeling that
this is the actual point of a forum!
5. Additionally sometimes (just sometimes!) a poster will add information to a thread created by Zorgon that adds to HIS knowledge (I like to think
that I've managed this on occasion!)
6. From a skeptics perspective... and that would be ME... Zorgon is respected and one has to take his posts seriously...
In this specific case, I saw it as an aircraft straight away and suspected that this was indeed a thread to give us a taste and then provide some cool
images and detail... but only when one of US described the plane... and sure enough that's what happened.
7. Crop Circles... don't even START me on Crop Circles... I have in fact (I have to admit) emailed ATS requesting that Crop Circles get their own ...
erm... forum of their own... sorry.
Thank you again Zorgon.
Final Point: Triangular (Black) Objects: This is one of the very few objects that holds very specific interest to me. I will (one day!) post a
thread... (I have not so far posted any new thread because my own opinion is that posting a thread should be very specific, and a personal experience
or NEW topic)..
I will first gather as much information about an experience that (personally) I simply cannot refute and includes a black triangular object... that
was spinning on its own axis and rising vertically through Cirrus Clouds (which form at altitudes of 23,000 feet and above) and was visibly triangular
in shape... therefore of great size. The event itself took place more than twenty years ago... but I will reveal detail in my thread
Anyone who looks at my posts knows that I am a skeptic... and so hopefully my (first!) thread will be of interest to people (perhaps even Zorgon!)