It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real secret society trying to implement a Christian theocracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I haven't posted in a long time because there's a lot of crap here, but figured you guys would be interested in this, so I felt compelled.

This is a real secret society that wants to control the world. Thankfully, they've thus far failed.

A quote from the video:

[Congressman Tiahrt] said "you gotta have a bigger vision of what...we're talking about here." He called it Jesus plus nothing, and he said it was sort of a totalitarian idea of Christianity, and he gave as examples men who he believed understood the way power should be wielded. He actually gave as examples Hitler, Pol Pot, Osama bin Laden, and Lenin.

Emphasis mine.

C Street, The Family, The Fellowship, whatever you want to call them, they're quite real with real power, and very scary motivations based on fundamentalist Christian conservatism. This one you can truly sink your teeth into. Their Wikipedia page lays most of it out, but as with many things, don't rely on Wikipedia as an authoritative source. There's an entire book about them.

Dig in.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by supercheetah]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
My 2 cents... It is just an attack on Christianity by representing Christians as wackos. Sort of like the way Bugs Bunny was an attack on White Males by representing Elmer Fudd as a bumbling doofus that could never kill the rabbit.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by THX-1138]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by supercheetah
This is a real secret society that wants to control the world. Thankfully, they've thus far failed.

With an operating budget of $12 million I do not think world domination is in their immediate future.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
My 2 cents... It is just an attack on Christianity by representing Christians as wackos. Sort of like the way Bugs Bunny was an attack on White Males by representing Elmer Fudd as a bumbling doofus that could never kill the rabbit.

They are wackos. This isn't an attack on Christianity, and wasn't meant as such. Their goals would hurt Christians too. Your analogy is absurd.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
With an operating budget of $12 million I do not think world domination is in their immediate future.

They don't need money. They simply need power and influence, both of which they have in the form of various politicians.

• Rep. Zach Wamp, R-Tenn.
  • Rep. Bart Stupak, D-Mich.
  • Rep. Mike Doyle, D-Pa.
  • Sen. John Ensign, R-Nev
  • Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C.
  • Sen. Sam Brownback, R-Kan

They've all stayed at the house on C Street.

Do you somehow think that a Christian theocracy will be a paradise? Go talk to some real Muslims from the middle east, and ask them what kind of paradise they live in. Go talk to some Iranians. Anyone holding that kind of power will abuse it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
What I wouldn't give to have experienced some of that "rampant lesbianism" when I was in junior high. I don't know what school bathrooms this guy is choosing to relieve himself in... it's really only fair that he cite his source.

But really! Being in a secret religious cult with a collective political agenda bent on world domination? Who hasn't accidentally found themselves at a Klan meeting or mixing the Koolaide for the finial voyage to Proxima Centari at one time or another? These things happen and you shouldn't judge others.

... it's not like he had sex outside of his marriage or anything that may actually affect his judgment in context with his position in a tangible way. Now if he had an affair *gasps*, I'd question why the gallows have not yet been raised!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
well if i have to pick the lesser of two evils.I would go with Christianity
than radicly muslims or islamification..

Ducks and covers!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

I never thought of that as belittleing white males. I thought if Elmer killed the rabbit the show would end. So people watched it again and again to see if he would ever kill the rabbit and no he didn't. He did not kill the rabbit and people got tired of waiting for him to kill the rabbit and quit watching it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by supercheetah
They don't need money. They simply need power and influence, both of which they have in the form of various politicians.

Who also will have to stand for re-election. If there becomes, in the minds of the voters, a serious issue with their viewpoints or stances then their seats will be filled by others.

Do you somehow think that a Christian theocracy will be a paradise?

Who said I want any kind of theocracy?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
Sort of like the way Bugs Bunny was an attack on White Males by representing Elmer Fudd as a bumbling doofus that could never kill the rabbit.

ok, this just made me go WTF?

sometimes a cartoon is just a cartoon

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Wow! I can remember when some Americans were against having a Catholic (Pres Kennedy etal to this day, John Kerry) in power, because they feared that the Pope would have influence in Washington. I guess it wasn't so much a fight over religious doctrine as religious political power... better to keep Protestants in political power than to have Catholics in power.

For 30 years now, the world has seen a turn to conservative religious ideology, along with concomitant conservative political power. And this time, conservative Catholics were welcomed to the table.

The history of this C street organization shows such a mingling of religion and government. CIA in the 1950's Groups such as these mix religion and temporal power quite well, often using secrecy as their guide, as if we need more secrecy in government. This symbiotic relationship is manifest in the use of "End Times" religious doctrine in foreign policy.

Here's a degree of separation...Michael Jackson stayed at the house.

One more thing, I truly feel sorry that America has given Rep Tiahrt his recent expression of his anti-abortion stance. Perhaps living in a closed, secret society fuels such beliefs.

top topics

join