It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the D4rk Kn1ght?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

i think "boy,, that kind of validates the d4rk knightr thread" etc.

i don't think anything can be validated until the day he calls the "dark night" in october of 2011..

there is no kinda..he is either right or he is wrong. cant say i have an opinion on it yet, but I have never been one to believe the 'end of the world is nigh'...

[edit on 13-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
well for the dark knight i think it sucks but i also find it funny that he left, and it scares me to think that he beleived that so much he actually left. I hope when the day passes or a day he realizes its not going to happen or that he cant hide from it that he will come back and hopefully tell us about rural china. But wouldnt he she or anyone he went with bring a computer or something just to know what was going on.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs

i think "boy,, that kind of validates the d4rk knightr thread" etc.

i don't think anything can be validated until the day he calls the "dark night" in october of 2011..

there is no kinda..he is either right or he is wrong. cant say i have an opinion on it yet, but I have never been one to believe the 'end of the world is nigh'...

[edit on 13-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

well,,, let me explain what i meant by that,,,,,, one thing i remember is him saying as 2009 begins,,,,, we would start to see strange things in the sky,, dancing lights, strange colors etc.--------if my memory is correct

and we have been inundated this year with sightings and such lately,, whether there real or hoaxes, explained or unexplained either way it's happening or being seen

and i guess because he gave 2009 as a beginning point,,, is part of what attracted me to his phrophesy,,,, it was soon,,,,, and wasn't far off like 2012,,that's years away

and i believe as others said,,,, he was proven to be a faker and banned
but irregardless, i still love that thread and it certainly had an impact on me either way

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
lol.

...I'm not afraid, because it's not going to happen. End of story.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Nice you saw him offline. But how can you be 100% sure he was not Dan tanna? People lie.... Did he come off as truthful? What made you so sure?

As I said, I have my reason and I will not speak publicly about it.
Dan Tanna was a completely different individual with a much different background compared to DK.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
DK's thread was the first one I ever read on here and I'll always remember it, don't really care if it's a hoax or not it provided some fantastic reading!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I think he said there would be a central metal orb with eight others orbiting.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
He left in March.

Then, strangely, Swine Flu occurred. Many of the elder members of ATS have been discussing his thread for a while, especially after the massive media attention into UFOs.

I am not suggesting he was a paladin for humanity, but D4rk Kn1ght was not a deliberate hoaxer.
He didn't leave, he was banned when he went off on me and a few other members here in one of his IR camera threads. He was using EXTREMELY vulgar language, cause he couldn't back up his lies. It was just one lie after another, he couldn't stop, and he resulted in some EXTREMELY bad things he said to me directly, and maybe one other member. Then, the mods had to edit EVERYTHING he said, and about 5 minutes later, he was banned.

You say he wasn't a deliberate hoaxer? Did you ever read his "talking flame" thread, where a flame came from the ground, which he photographed, and it started talking to him? He didn't realize that some members here would follow him in other threads, and see that one story wouldn't match up with others in his main threads. He couldn't back up anything, or even prove the slightest bit of information. We asked him to photograph where his "hideout" was for the supposed dark knight, and he said he sold all of his possessions, that he was only back for more supplies, and used a public computer. And then, in other threads, he's making threads of talking flames, where he has a nice Land Rover, and oh, is taking pictures with his camera he supposedly sold. Then, a few months after that, he buys an IR camera, cause he said he had money, and just wanted it. I asked him if he sold all his possessions for supplies, why would you need an IR camera? Lets just say, it didn't go over nicely for him.

And then lets not get into his whole dark knight theory. He couldn't remember what lie ha said, and his story would flip-flop in a crazy fashion, while he would get extremely upset along with Dan Tanna. At first he said the UFOs that you see would be projected in the sky by holograms. And then suddenly, it wasn't holograms any more, but beams from the government going into your head, as you would hallucinate the UFOs. He said that all these UFO sightings weren't really aliens, but the government projecting them in here, and that there would be more and more videos and photos of them. Really? Photos of peoples hallucinations? And then I asked how we would videotape these UFOs, cause if they're hallucinations, they wont show up on any camera. He couldn't answer that, cause he was caught in another one of his lies.

Again, he would go in circles, and try to cover up one lie after another. If everything he said was so true, it would have been easy for him to answer actual questions, without reverting to obvious lies or answering your questions with other questions. I'm sorry, but he was an obvious hoaxer that wouldn't go away, and I don't miss him in the slightest.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

peopel here knitpick everything. Sometimes memories are very fuzzy, sepcially the 77th time around

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vonholland

What exactly are you saying to me?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Thanks for that update Travis,I was unaware all of that went down.

It kinda sounds like he made it up after all.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonholland
reply to post by TravisT

peopel here knitpick everything. Sometimes memories are very fuzzy, sepcially the 77th time around

Well you know if these types of things happened to me I would remember them the exact same after 77 times of telling it.

Travis T

Thanks for the information. I was wondering myself since I have been reading some of his posts lately.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonholland
reply to post by TravisT

If you're talking about him flip-flopping his answers, then no. He gave me links to government experiments with "mind control/hallucinations". He was very serious about everything he said, and even when I asked him to clarify holograms to hallucinations, he then stuck to hallucinations. Being fuzzy is one thing, but getting extremely specific and trying to convince people things are real, is another. Anyways, I could tell he was bunk, when his first post claims he received a brief description of whats going to happen on the "dark knight", yet, he then gave us detailed information and is going way over "brief".

I don't know, I'm just updating you guys, cause I saw this thread, and I wanted to clarify what happened. He didn't "leave", he was banned, and that's about it.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I rather enjoyed the discussions with D4rk Knight.

I found his story to be plausible and didn't really get hung up on linguistics.

I'm surprised to hear he was banned. I hope it wasn't for his predictions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join