It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the D4rk Kn1ght?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Nah it wasn't purple. It was greenish-blue blend, which is typically the color of Northern Lights.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
if you have enough points get into RATS, there's a really good discussion in there about this guy.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

really, well that makes sense.. at least for those who thinks he was lieing.

Do you know what his other name was?

was it in the same thread? hwo does ats know if they are using the same name? same ip adress or somthing?

that would help clarify the whole thing in my head.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Kind of Interesting, a bit trippy for me...

My particular theory of the Greys is that they Live underground, a time of days for whatever reason when they could actually safely come to the surface for a stretch...

Solar or Galactic phenomena of some sort an Em disturbance that shuts out the lights? I do not believe in Demons in a supernatural sense not in physical form at least, but this would fit my own thoughts on the subject of what we might be dealing with... spooky indeed

and

All stories of my life aside...

I honestly did Just move two weeks past myself away from a major city to the woods...

Perhaps I am rationalizing why in my mind?

or it's just another load of huey

Seriously though,

Moving from a major city now isn't a bad idea....

I see no reason to doubt this person did it, why not?

The Internet at the least can boost your income above any Job you might have... it doesn't need to be an economic trap, costs will be cheaper during a bad economic time and let's face it.... all crazy prophecy aside, these aren't the most stable times ever...

I'm on the far outskirts of under 60,000 people with nothing for 100 miles

I'm happier than i've been in a long, long time

And while i've been big on t he DEBUNK lately

I still feel allot safer

and

I have to admit I felt compelled to do it... just being honest, maybe just me wanting to change my life, maybe a side effect of being around you guys too long

I dunno

I felt compelled to get out of dodge

I also feel compelled to tell people to calm down allot lately too, like I feel like... we are our own worst enemy in whatever is going on, that it can be avoided... like it's our own energy our own fear feeding it... like we are creating something, it's not real it's the negativity

I dunno... I'm in the woods

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I always found his posts to be interesting but now I see this is just some religious thing? Not so interesting to me anymore atleast.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

I don't think he took it as a religious thing, but I think that his source got parts of it from the religious sources I mentioned above. I believe that D4rk Knight thought it was more of a government thing then a religious one.

Let me further clarify:
I think the prediction he was on about was a mish-mash of Revelations, the Marian Apparitions, and Project Blue Beam:

TinWiki: Blue Beam
Project Blue Beam is allegedly a secret New World Order and US Government project in development to simulate a "second coming" type event. This will culminate in a very large number of people being taken away into the sky as in a "rapture" type of situation. These events will be brought to fruition by use of the sky as a holographic projection screen for space-based, laser-generating satellites. These space-based projectors are said to project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language by region. It will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old.

You cannot split out Blue Beam from the religious angles, as that is it entire intent, to fake a “Second Coming”/”Rapture” event. The actual “Dark Night” being the “3 Days of Darkness” mentioned in the Apparitions I mention above.

[edit on 7/12/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
these 3 days, they don't have to be in sequence do they?

can anyone tell me about these 3 days?

july 2 2009

july 12 2009

july 22 2009

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

I don't think he took it as a religious thing, but I think that his source got parts of it from the religious sources I mentioned above. I believe that D4rk Knight thought it was more of a government thing then a religious one.

Let me further clarify:
I think the prediction he was on about was a mish-mash of Revelations, the Marian Apparitions, and Project Blue Beam:

TinWiki: Blue Beam
Project Blue Beam is allegedly a secret New World Order and US Government project in development to simulate a "second coming" type event. This will culminate in a very large number of people being taken away into the sky as in a "rapture" type of situation. These events will be brought to fruition by use of the sky as a holographic projection screen for space-based, laser-generating satellites. These space-based projectors are said to project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language by region. It will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old.

You cannot split out Blue Beam from the religious angles, as that is it entire intent, to fake a “Second Coming”/”Rapture” event. The actual “Dark Night” being the “3 Days of Darkness” mentioned in the Apparitions I mention above.

[edit on 7/12/2009 by defcon5]

Ohhh. I totally misread everything. I only made that comment because you said it seems like he got his ideas from the "Marian Apparitions"? (I know thats wrong but I can't remember what they were called, the stuff you posted in the second post on page one).

Sorry. I had read his posts years ago but didn't get any religious type of vibe from them, but then I misread your first few posts and I thought you said you where chatting with him and he said he got all the ideas from that Marian thing.

Has anyone had any type of contact what so ever with him? Do you think he actually went out into the woods? I always thought he sounded a little to gung ho with that whole story and I couldnt imagine anyone just moving out to the woods just because of some story their buddy told them. But whatever to each his own.

I heard there is a post in RATS with more info about this but I can't get in there because I have no points.

Also to any religious people - I don't have anything against religion or anything but I'm just not a religious person at all, so I don't tend to believe any "prophecies" or whatver.

And this is kind of unrelated but I just want to clarify why I have a problem with religion and "god":

I actually used to be a very religious person but my sister was shot and killed in iraq 4 years ago, and she was only nineteen years old and she was a angel, a beautiful person. So that made me lose ALL faith in a god, if god was real he wouldn't have let my sister die. She did nothing wrong to anyone, and although I don't agree with war, she thought she was doing good for the country (and she was). She was the most beautiful person I have ever met and my best friend but she was also a SOLDIER and the toughest person I had ever met and she was taken from me at only nineteen years old, a week after she died my daughter was born and my sister was SO excited to meet her neice, but she never got to ( she was supposed to come home just a week and a half after she was killed). We named our daughter Laura, after my sister (my sisters name was Lauren). So therefore I don't believe in god anymore. (sorry for the depressing story guys, but I am always on here complaining about religion, so I thought I would explain why I have no faith)

[edit on 12-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
He left in March.

Then, strangely, Swine Flu occurred. Many of the elder members of ATS have been discussing his thread for a while, especially after the massive media attention into UFOs.

I am not suggesting he was a paladin for humanity, but D4rk Kn1ght was not a deliberate hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Swine flu has not really been that big of a deal. Besides the media making it out to be something that it is not, it hasn't affected anything from what i can tell...besides the government dolling out a billion dollars for illegal vaccines...

If he is not a hoaxer, then why would he use two names and get banned? or did the staff make a mistake?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

He wasn't Dan Tanna

Read threads back in 2007 too, DK was a victim of a smear campaign when a member tried to get him banned. Twice. Claimed to know DK offline and suggested he was an alcoholic/drug addict.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
hwo does ats know if they are using the same name? same ip adress or somthing?

The moderators can see the IP addresses of those who post.
If two names have the same IP address they check it out if they notice.
If people here suspect others of having two accounts they can notifiy mods.

I have done this a few times. Most recently just last week.
I gave the name of the person now, and the names I suspected the person of being on other accounts. It's not hard to tell. The posting styles are usually the same AND many times the first account ends with a bang (banned, or warnings) and then the second account picks up in the next day or two.

Originally posted by infinite
Claimed to know DK offline and suggested he was an alcoholic/drug addict.

Neither of which would be of any interest to anyone here and not grounds to ban someone for. To want someone banned for that is absurd. As long as their behavior online is okay and they aren't out raping children in their off time or something .... drinking and smoking dope (or whatever) aren't banning offenses as far as I know.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Dan Tanna wasn't DK. I spoke to DT offline and, well, I will not speak publicly about our conversations but he wasn't DK.

I know that for sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Infinite have you spoke with DK offline recently? If so, would you be willing to update us on DK situation. I find what he said to very intresting. Also when hear people say that the ATS elders are talking about him, thats saying something.

Tsom87

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
A little of what DK was warning about,I think,had to do with Project bluebeam.

I too remember reading that thread and it really shook me up.Not because it scared me,but because I have kids now.If the SHTF I not only have to provide for myself,but I gotta provide for a wife and 3 small children.That does scare me.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Never was one of the group who had details on how to contact DK offline, sorry. I've lost all channels of communication with Dan too.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Brave
Talking about it, and or being about it is what gave his post validity.

One of the best threads I have ever seen on this site.

I believe his message was simple.

my favorite threrad as well,,, it was huge and really stoked my interest

i can't say exactly why that thread made such an impression but it seems i'm not the only one

it holds a special place in my heart so to say

and even if a hoax,,,, as i see certain threads about stuff,,,, i think "boy,, that kind of validates the d4rk knightr thread" etc.

defintely my favorite all time thread

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Nice you saw him offline. But how can you be 100% sure he was not Dan tanna? People lie.... Did he come off as truthful? What made you so sure?

I talked to Dan Tanna in chat, he came off as nice, but suddenly got aggressive with me for no reason one time lol. It's really hard to tell peoples character online. Which makes it hard for you to tell if DK was DT or not.

Thanks.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I was a lurker at the time, there seemed to be something that hit home in his thread although its difficult to explain why.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I will not speak publicly about our conversations but he wasn't DK.

Unless it was something personal, why would you not speak publicly about your conversations?

there has to be some reason he was banned..no? or was DT not banned? and only dark knight was? i think im confusing myslef...

surely there was some reason DK was banned...??

[edit on 13-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join