It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the D4rk Kn1ght?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Here is his OP in one of his unveiling about his esoteric knowledge thread...

A confession. Guilt makes me post this.

Firstly, I am wiriting this to confess that I have left many, many people in the dark about some thing that needs to be brought to the light, even if i have hinted heavily at it in my signature on ATS.

Here goes.

2 years ago, a friend of my wife informed us of a coming event that will make ww III look like childs play. A mass attempt to rule by sheer fear is coming, and its going to start low and slow in 2007, and build up and up till Oct 28th, 2011, for a final blow out either late oct 2011 or early 2012.

BS you say - well this is a confession so you will know how serious I am about this.

I, my wife, and six friends have sold every thing we own - houses, cars, every thing bar lifes essentials, and have been stock piling and transporting survival equipment to the area we intend to survive this coming event in. We continue to live our daily lives as normal, but, underneath we are making furious plans to complete our effort to get ready for March 2009.

Hint : Its bloody remote, and far far away from humanity as its possible to get, abundant in wild life, and last time we were there (a month) we saw 0, zero other people..

Heres what we are doing. March 2009, we are leaving civilisation full stop. We are paid up, fully fledged members of the 'hide and survive' cadre, and, as stated we are going into hide mode.

2009, we will effectively walk out of civilisation and into our area and never return.

We have yet to tell our families, our friends, or any body out side our group - and the guilt is killing me.

I want people to survive this - I want people to get ready, even if its just a remote chance you will, i need to warn people because, i got a warning and have heeded it.

Our group is 2 doctors, 2 nurses, 3 soldiers and a teacher. One wife is an army survival instructor, the other is a university engineering lecturer. So we are balanced in male females, and are all married to our partners.

So, our group of eight, will just in march 2009 walk right out of civilisation and sit and watch the melt down. and if we are right, and the writing on the wall and sounds on the vine say we are, then we have voted to tell people about it in a way that they can either take or leave ie you can laugh at us if you want, no problems, or you can start to make plans of your own, even if it is just finding an out of way area, getting to know it well, and maybe making a plan to flee for a while IF what happens starts to happen.

If nothing else, please, on Oct 28th, 2011, be as far away from civilisation as you possibly can.

Thats all I am going to say, and yet, getting it off my chest is awesome for me, as i feel now that at least in a way, I have not been selfish and hidden from people and not helped others survive.

Thank you for reading this.

DK

I remember reading about it a long time ago...I was just browsing around when I came across one of his posts...

To be honest, when I came across his post, I had just found ATS. I had no idea what it was about, and I had no idea what ATS was about. Thought it was wild. Never even thought of joining a website about conspiracy theories at that time, but here I am now. Anyway, I couldn't tell and still cant tell if he is lieing...So, has anyone heard anything? Personally, I don't believe the end of the world nigh. Just would like to know if anyone has heard about his situation.

A good chance to speak up, maybe?

Here is a link to that thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Yes, I remember this post well. Was wondering where he got to myself, whether he'd bugged out yet or not. I did a search of his posts a month or so ago and he hasn't posted under this name since late last year from memory.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
To be honest with you, I spoke in chat with D4rk Night several times, and he struck me as being sincere, but there are others here who would disagree. Whether or not he really left into the wild is open to dispute, and he does show back up here from time to time since he supposedly left. Either way, I don’t think his “supposed” leaving, and occasional returns add anything much to the reality of his story. You see, the theory is not really his, and I know this because I first encountered it back around 1998. It was pretty scary stuff back then, and it obviously left an impression on me that I can recall reading it some 11 years later.

Even D4rk Night admits that the theory was not his, but was told to him by a relative (father, father-in-law, I forget). In reality it actually comes from Marian Apparitions, and was already on the net back when I read it about 11 years ago.

THE THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS
According to the Marian apparitions, it is at this time that the wicked are all slain.
Demons will invade the earth, and you must keep your doors closed so they cannot enter. (Wouldnt it be nice if we could keep the devils out simply by shutting doors?)
A strong warm wind will come from the south. It will size upon the whole globe and cause dreadful storms. After this, about ten claps of thunder at once will strike the earth with such force that it will shudder throughout. This is a sight that the great tribulation and the black darkness are beginning. These will last three days and three nights. On this account people should go into their houses, close them up well, darken the windows, bless themselves and the house with holy water, and light blessed candles. Outside such dreadful things will be happening, that those who venture to look will die. All the devils will be let loose on earth, so that they can destroy their prey themselves.
The demons will howl upon the earth and call many, in order to destroy them. What? They will imitate the voices of relations and acquaintances, who have not reached a safer place. Once the horror commences, do not open your door to anyone at all!
Mary, through Julka, Zagreb (Croatia), no date. 354:2-3

Only candles blessed by the priest will burn.
In many places, several people will gather together in fear. From the same group, some will perish, others remain alive for this Day and moment, and for that darkness, many will have prepared the blessed candles, but they will not burn . . Others will even be unable to light them for fear. But, for those who believe, although they have but a stub of the blessed candle, it will burn for these three days and nights without going out. Some people will fall into a deep sleep granted by Me, so as not to see what is happening on the earth.
Mary, through Julka, Zagreb (Croatia), c. 1976. 354:4

Keep the doors shut!
During these three days of darkness, there is not going to be one demon left in hell. All are going to be on earth. Those three days are going to be so dark that we will not be able to see out own hands before our faces.
In those days, the ones who are not in the state of grace are going to die of fright because of the horrible demons that they will see. Close all the doors and windows and do not respond to anyone who calls from the outside. The biggest temptation we will have is the devil who is going to imitate the voices of our loved ones.
Mary, through Brother David Lopez, El Ranchilo (Texas), no date. 347:3

The faithful who trust in Mary will be warned ahead of time.
Do not be afraid about the three days of darkness that will come over the earth, because those who are living my messages and have a life of interior prayer will be alerted by an interior voice three days to one week before the occurrence. My Children must continue with repentance for their sins, and pray more as I have recommended. They should. get holy water, and blessed articles, and have special devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, having always a vigil light in front of Him.
Mary, through Brother David Lopez, El Ranchilo (Texas), September 11, 1987. 346:2a

Candles blessed by the priest will burn for days. Even lightning strikes cannot extinguish them.
There will come three days of complete darkness. Only blessed candles made of wax will give some light during this horrible darkness. One candle will last for three days, but they will not give light in the houses of the godless. Lightning will penetrate your houses, but it will not put out the blessed candles. Red clouds, like blood, will cross the sky, and the crash of thunder will shake the earth to its very core. The ocean will cast its foaming waves over the land, and earth will be turned into a huge graveyard.
Mary, through Marie de la Fraudais, 19th century, no date. 353:2

Nothing electrical will work, not even battery clocks!
She told me that the hours will be exactly seventy-two, and the only way to count them is with mechanical clocks, because there will not be any electricity. After this purification, there will be spring. Everything will be green, and everything will be clean. The water will be crystal clear, even the water from the faucets in houses. There will be no contamination in the water, nor the air, nor the river.
Mary, through Brother David Lopez (El Ranchilo), Texas, September 11, 1987. 348:1

Satan will be destroyed at this time.
Now is the time. The abyss is opening. Here is the king of king of darkness, here is the Beast with his subjects, calling himself the savior of the world. He will rise proudly into the air to go to Heaven. He will be smothered by the breath of the Archangel Saint Michael. He will fall, and the earth, which will have been in a continuous series of evolutions for three days, will open up its fiery bowels; and he will have plunged for eternity with all his followers into the everlasting chasms of hell. And water and fire will purge the earth and consume all the works of mens pride and all will be renewed. God will be served and glorified.
Mary, through Melanie Calvat and Maximin Giraud, LaSalette (France), October 1988. 338:1

I think that some of his other stuff was a connect the dot kind of thing that spanned into several other conspiracy theories, but none of this makes his story a hoax. I am pretty sure, that he really believed in what he was writing, and that it was just a culmination of other theories that he pasted together into what sounded like a viable prediction in his mind.

With that said, considering that the original story is coming from a Marian Apparition, I find it difficult to believe that it will come to pass the way it is explained. See, I am not a Catholic, and even if I feel that the receivers of these Apparition Prophecies may be sincere, I find the source questionable. In other words are these Prophecies coming from God or from his Adversary, a being of darkness that it is well recorded can disguise himself as an Angle of Light.

So, this, like religion, is something that you have to take on faith, one way or the other…

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I would really like to know whether or not he actually took off the way he said he was going to. It certainly seemed that way. I believed he believed what he was saying. That doesnt mean it is true of course.

thanks for the post. And yes, like you said, it takes alot of faith to believe some of this stuff the religious folk subscribe to.

Do you have the source for this particular prophecy?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
D4rk made another thread in 2008...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(I learned about this thread from a post Evasius made in his TWZ thread.)

About half way down the first page, D4rk mentioned a 'pre-event' would happen in 2009 (big ET craft illusions?) to indicate things starting to happen. I guess we don't have too long to wait to see if he actually knew anything or not.

(edit to correct wording)

[edit on 11-7-2009 by misfitoy]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

cool..thanks for the post

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

There is no reason why those in the medical industry should be worried. Everyone values them, even those who want the population of the globe to shrink by 90% or more. What the original poster wrote is not something I believe would realistically happen. The group could easily set up a hide-out without disappearing completely until they really had to, if they actually existed.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

The source of the Marian Prophecies?
The quote above lists the source of each Prophecy under the Prophecy itself. I believe that the RCC has to authenticate them for it to be official. If you read around the web about these prophecies you will pick up on certain parallels between D4rk Nights Predictions and the Marian ones. I believe that is what D4rk Night and myself discussed in chat (this was years ago, mind you, and in chat, not a thread), as he did not know the source of the predictions given to him by the deathbed admission of the original person. Its not hard to see where they took those predictions, added in some good old government technology conspiracy theory (HAARP, etc), and ended up with that theory.

Folks who prescribe to belief in Mary, take this stuff serious, and believe these types of prophecies are true prophecy. I personally have an issue with it, because it goes against sound doctrine, and tell the person to put their faith in everything other then God himself (Mary, Blessed candles, Holy Water, Icons…etc…). This is the main reason I question the authenticity of these prophecies.

You can also find lots of information on the net about the relationship between these types of prophecies and visions of bizarre astronomical events (like those mentioned by D4rk Night):

The Miracle of the Sun
is an alleged miraculous event witnessed by as many as 100,000 people on 13 October 1917 in the Cova da Iria fields near Fátima, Portugal. Those in attendance had assembled to observe what the Portuguese secular newspapers had been ridiculing for months as the absurd claim of three shepherd children that a miracle was going to occur at high-noon in the Cova da Iria on October 13, 1917.
According to many witness statements, after a downfall of rain, the dark clouds broke and the sun appeared as an opaque, spinning disk in the sky.It was said to be significantly less bright than normal, and cast multicolored lights across the landscape, the shadows on the landscape, the people, and the surrounding clouds.The sun was then reported to have careened towards the earth in a zigzag pattern,frightening some of those present who thought it meant the end of the world. Some witnesses reported that their previously wet clothes became "suddenly and completely dry."
Estimates of the number of witnesses range from 30,000-40,000 by Avelino de Almeida, writing for the Portuguese newspaper O Século,to 100,000, estimated by Dr. Joseph Garrett, professor of natural sciences at the University of Coimbra, both of whom were present that day.
The miracle was attributed by believers to Our Lady of Fátima, an apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary to three young shepherd children in 1917, as having been predicted by the three children on 13 July, 19 August, and 13 September 1917.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Yep I sertinly remember that thread.. I took part in that thread a few times.. As most us elder ATS members can think back to those days and remember BIG threads like those..

I always felt he belived what he was talking about and was VERY passionate about what he said..
While I do not feel like going into great details about what my role was in that thread.. AS honestly it brought alot of drama to ATS..

But over all the information was good, Yet there where some questions, and many things left up in the open..
Either way it was a great read, and I enjoy'ed it while it lasted..
And its okay to take heed on warnings and such.. Just to a healthy point.

Through my days, and even my grand mothers days.. There have always been groups of people waiting for doomsday.. Packing it up and heading into the hills..

For the past 85 odd years its been this way.. And I agree its always a good idea to be prepared.. But really in the end.. If you worry yourself to much about such things.. You can miss out on alot of FUN and great things in your life.. Such as staying in the flow of society and not shutting yourself out from others out of fear of what you where told by someone else..

But don't take that as a negtive.. D4rk1ght was very passionate and sincern about that thread. I never thought personally he was trying to hoax or spread lies out of spite..

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I really didn't get too involved with it when it was going on just because of the drama and attention it got.

Let me say this though, if you look around at the world, it doesn't take a prophet or a psychic to realize that specifics aside, we're plunging headlong into dark days.

I'll reluctantly admit that i "see" prophecy and such, in dreams and in what to others would appear extreme synchronicities. I know I do, no matter what anyone else thinks, and I know how it works. I can logically deduce that many people have this but very few recognize it for what it is and write things off as coincidence or bad dreams or thoughts.

What i see coming, i don't see clearly, but it's not pretty, and it's approaching fast. It's massive in scale and there will be dark days, i believe literally dark. The sun will be blotted from the sky, and will only emerge after the floodwaters recede and some sort of stabilization happens. I only dream of sunlight in the distant future, distant enough that maps are redrawn and the earth's surface is a whole new world.

Disreagrd that though, you can't know what i know if i wrote 10 books on it. If you recognize your own inner foresight and can see what i see, and your foresight proves itself as repeatedly accurate, you'll know.

Anyways, back to what i was saying, it doesn't take a prophet to figure out that the air, water, and soil are poisoned, that arable land is getting more scarce, and at every level society is rapidly breaking down and degenerating to the dark days that lie ahead.

I don't believe in dates specific, but i know that 2012 will be significant, if not only for the fact that so many believe it to be, that it'll be a society induced event. It's not what you think, it's not Nibiru or Tiamat or Reptilans or Greys. No alpha centaurians or zeta reticulans, it's society itself THINKING that it's the above mentioned, or "other". Now I'll admit now that zarlog the Zeta reticulan reptile minion of Xenu may prove me wrong when he lands and comes to do the brainsuck on me, but i don't think that's it. (Greys use brainsuck though, watch out)

No, the big event is going to be a huge feedback loop of politics, economics, and social issues magnifying each other and reacting in a runaway destabilization that is going to catch everyone but me and whoever else can see this coming by using thinking and sense, and not prophecy, driven by fear and panic, the fear of doomsday will probably be the eventual cause of doomsday.

In other words, the most probable thing i see happening is basically we continue in a linear path of social decline, economic class division, and crooked politics combined with the environmental issues of pollution and disease or pandemic, which is already happening. Everyone is sick from the poison that is marketed as food. I say that as a highly skilled and experienced chef. Making sure food is four star and fit for consumption is what i do. In my professional opinion you're killing yourselves slowly with fake food. Add all this to the fact that the earth itself is changing, climate, geology, just as it has been in a constant state of change since gas and dust accreated into the sphere of a protoplanet. We're reaching a "critical mass" on several fronts right now, minds are already controlled, slavery is back big time, globally, and we're at a point in history where we have incredible manopwer and leverage as a race. Right now a handfyl of humans have the total power to end the existence of every living thing on earth many times over. An order, and in a few hours it would be all over. That's the power we hold to destroy, and the mechanism to push the button is in place.

Now, taking into consideration ALL of these factors and really think long and hard about the situation. Use reasoning and logic, and you'll have the choice to either accept or deny what's obvious, and plan to take care of yourself and your people in the near future if you will to exist.

It's not rocket science, or voodoo, it's reasoning. The lights are goign to go out and not come back on someday. To put it harshly, the ignorant and stupid people will suffer horribly and violently at the hands of ignornat and stupid people. Those smart enough to know that will happen will also be smart enough to walk away, prepared, and endure.

I really think that was what DK was trying to get across, but in this day and age, words of reason are drowned out by drama, so DK dramtized common sense to a conspiracy theory plot that many will believe cross-spectrum. Smart in the way that he'd use lots of elements to create drama and get people thinking about this. If he posted it like i worded it above, it'll just drown in the mass of posts here and be just another rant about how the world is going to hell in a handbasket, and we'll continue on that route if we don't do something about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I call false prophet.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The reason he hasn't posted was because he was banned. The rumour was that he was posting under two different user names which is against T&C's

D4rk Kn1ght User profile

[edit on 11/7/2009 by lightchild]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I always felt that Dark Knight and Dan Tanna were one and the same.

I gave them both the benefit of the doubt, but as time went by I just saw the patterns and I really felt the lies.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
D4rk Kn1ght mentioned things would start happening in the sky. In March of this year, I noticed the sky turned turquoise at night...it was the strangest thing. It was about 11:30 at night, and I went downstairs from my room to get a drink. I looked outside while on my way down and I saw the sky turn that color out of nowhere. It happened for a few seconds, then a minute later the same thing. I couldn't determine how far across the sky it spanned; I saw it through a window above my front door, and my view was even further limited by trees. I live in NJ. I was bewildered at first, and then concluded it was Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights). Is this a plausible explanation or you think it might relate to what D4ark Kn1ght was talking about?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1 4M 7H3 1

That is from a volcano in Russia:

Space Weather
PURPLE SUNSETS: High up in the stratosphere, sulfur dioxide emissions from Russian's Sarychev Peak volcano have circumnavigated the northern hemisphere. As a result, purple sunsets are appearing at all longitudes. Fredrik Holm photographed this specimen last night in Reykjavík, Iceland:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Nothing electrical will work, not even battery clocks!
She told me that the hours will be exactly seventy-two, and the only way to count them is with mechanical clocks, because there will not be any electricity. After this purification, there will be spring. Everything will be green, and everything will be clean. The water will be crystal clear, even the water from the faucets in houses. There will be no contamination in the water, nor the air, nor the river.
Mary, through Brother David Lopez (El Ranchilo), Texas, September 11, 1987. 348:1

I find this particular bit interesting. I happen to believe that the worst disaster to hit will be a world-wide EMP. Hence his talking of moving away from civilization. Can you imagine the panic considering most people have no idea how to live without all their gadgets and drive-thru sammiches?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
There is a thread in RATS and someone worked out he moved to Shichuan in China. It was the member Extralian, he made a pretty good and thoroughly researched argument. I guess spend some points if you want to have a look. But also i think there was consensus the guy was a fraud too.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Last I heard he said he bugged out early because events had 'speeded up'.

Originally posted by defcon5
visions of bizarre astronomical events

Back in the summer of '91 we went to Medjugorje in Croatia. The civil war was going on. We saw the sun dance just as they said it did in Fatima. It was during the time of the apparation and we were sitting outside of St. James Church - on the west side. I cant' remember the time - 6:30 pm or so.

It definately danced. Shooting colors .... wobbling ... it was like a disc covered the bright part of the sun so you could look right at it. It was amazing.

We saw other supernatural things happen with the natural. In the evening, about 10:00 pm or so, in a partly cloudy sky, the night clouds all suddenly came togther from different parts of the sky and formed a donut type ring around apparition hill. The 'visionaries' who were there said that Mary came down upon a beam of light through the middle of that donut shaped cloud.

We didn't see Mary nor the light. But we definately saw the clouds. After she left the clouds immedately all broke apart and went to opposite parts of the sky. I've never seen anything like it before or since.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
the worst disaster to hit will be a world-wide EMP.

D4rknight's 'visionary brother' (and I'd rather not use that term) stole that from the faux-apparitions of Garabandal. In the 1960s four girls from Garabandal Spain claimed visions. I've read them. They definately don't fit into anything that the Catholic Church would approve of as authentic. In fact, the church has declared Garabandal 'not to be of supernatural origin' three times.

Springer did a great thread on this 4 1/2 years ago -

Thread here

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Talking about it, and or being about it is what gave his post validity.

One of the best threads I have ever seen on this site.

I believe his message was simple.

PREPARE.

That in itself is hard to do with the way we all live in this modern world.

Technology has risen and become the greatest distraction of all time

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join