Hopefully most of us here are up to speed on what's happening, some have uncovered aspects of truth, others are just beginning to wake up.
Of course education & awakening is only the beginning & the purpose of our thread here is to discuss & elaborate on what each of us, as individuals &
together can do to bring down the empire of evil.
One of my favourite quotes which I truly identify with spoken by Edmund Burke is simply "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good
men do nothing."
So we've done the talking; now action speaks louder than words & we must act!
What are we going to do to bring down the system? That's right; bring about the collapse of their beloved economy which ironically to their error
they're using as a threat against us to increase the stranglehold.
Well let’s firstly identify what our basic needs for survival as people actually are, all the time remembering less is more.
Real Needs/ Basic Necessities:
* The Sun - Non issue (not the newspaper!)
* Water - Non issue.
* Food - If everyone with land grew their own food & shared fresh fruit, salad, nuts & veg that we don't need to cook, no one would ever starve.
* Clothing - Non issue.
* Shelter & warmth - Hopefully most of us have adequate, everyone certainly should have the means to it.
* Reproduction - Non Issue.
* Weapons - We, like any species have the natural right to self defence against anything that poses a threat.
* Education - Real education for our children to know what's important, learn morals, skills & the spiritual truth of who we are.
Wow is that it?
Now what don't we need, that we're made to 'think' we need that fuels that corrupt empire?
* Money as a method of exchange 'could' be ok but worthless when we barter & share as we don't always want the same thing. Do we have to share
everything & live like communists? No, just our basic necessities for survival.
* Gold & Jewels - minerals of the earth & has no real value to us (worthless collateral to money)
* Oil - used to light stoves & run cars etc. Great but electro/magnetic & solar technology exists which would render it null & void
* Medicine & Drugs - They make us ill, no other species on the planet requires it.
* Status/Fame - False egotistic ideology, we don't need it, we're all = creator.
* Government - Are we incapable of governing ourselves? Oh please..
* Rainforest destruction - Unnecessary considering how much can be made out of hemp & the Rainforest is also the real key to climate change, we need
to be planting trees not destroying them.
How can we change how we work & utilise our time?
Well we're a social species & naturally motivated to work so we'd do whatever interested us & as our interests are varied & always related to our
wellbeing we'd have the trades covered & still have scientists, teachers, farmers, doctors & nurses, music/video/web producers, transport operators
What wouldn't we need? Bankers, Politicians, Civil servants, Policemen, Lawyers, Accountants, Executives, War men etc...Wow, that's allot of people
that could be doing something really beneficial for the good of mankind.
When the basics for his & her survival are met, we can give up working for pay, without payslips there is no income tax, without tax there's a money
dependant bankrupt government with no means of control, it'd prove futile & couldn't exist.
This sounds radical but their plans for us are the definition of that.
Of course it sounds less than ideal when we've been conditioned to want & expect so much more, but what is now clear to me is that if we want to be
free, we can't fight the system or uphold it, because all the time we're playing their game...the only solution is to walk away!
Mayer Rothschild said "Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it's laws"
I say "Our law would deny you control of our nations money, and we care not for your selfish desires"