It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't psychics do something?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I think it is because the majority of psychics have something spiritually involved, NOT something that has to do with the treating of the sheer greed and stupidity of humanity.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

lmao. amen to that.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I wouldnt say I'm selfish, .... or " psychics" dont care about people. There's just so much going on in our own lil personal universes.

.... I could easily say, .... there are thousands of people dying everyday of starvation, .... of easily preventable diseases, ...... all of you have means to help these people....... yet they continue to die.

... whats your excuse ?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I've read most of this thread and want to add somthing thats just occured to me.

While I think the argument about why no psychics ever win the lottery is a great one, thinking about it how do you know there aren't any and they just haven't told anyone?

From the majority of the responses in this thread the general conclusion is that true psychics do not or would not like to identify themselves as such due to ridicule or even psychical harm.

With that in mind then, doesn't it make sense for a psychic who has won the lottery using his or her powers to keep quiet about it?

Theres lots of lottery winners and I'll agree I've never heard one say they won because of some ESP ability but with the above points in mind they probably wouldn't admit that would they?

I'm not knocking the argument as I think its a great one but you have to look at it from the other point of view.

Personally, I also don't believe in those that say they wouldn't use their abilities to win the lottery or a large sum of cash because thats not what lifes about, that isn't their internal journey etc

Is there anyone out there that wouldn't want a couple of million in their bank accounts to help secure their own and childrens future? I doubt it, but thats a different argument.

After reading through most peoples replies it seems that no one has an extraordinary gift rather smaller, less amazing abilities.

I think jeasahtheseer has already said this.

I've had a couple of experiences with telepathy and psychics in my life and in one of them the psychic told me something about myself that he couldn't have possibly known about.

It was only a little small fact but quite personal to me and no one apart from my Mother knew about it. The psychic in question wouldn't tell me anything else after that, refusing saying he didn't like doing it and sometimes he doesn't like what he see.

So real psychics definately exist, I'm convinced of that.

However, like anything these days theres probably more fakes knocking around than the genuine items.

This was only supposed to be a quick reply! Oh well...

[edit on 23/7/09 by Death_Kron]

[edit on 23/7/09 by Death_Kron]

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join