It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Human Babies See ... Souls?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What ive heard of is ignorant parents telling kids their stupid stories about how ignorant they are and how they thought they saw a ghost. Then those same kids rasied by ignorant parents have dreams or get scared and use their stupid stupid parents excuse of GHOSTS... and DEMONS.

So very very stupid. Those poor poor children.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

4stral,

Thanks.

That is close to what I am questioning...it's an aspect that has occured to me. Problem is, I don't have any empirical evidence, nor personal experience to verify this --- just anecdotal stories from people, and must admit, they sometimes seem on the fringe, just a wee bit. No offense.

I guess, in a way, I'm wondering if I have a quality that makes me stand out, to small shildren and some animals. I don't want to sound as if I'm being narcissistic --- just asking if other adults have experienced similar events.

Just consider me an interested sceptic..........

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hy

To the question: Yes they can see them

I have a son with 9, and as Baby he sometimes looked into the air, began to smile and kidding. There were nothing, so i know that they can see it.
It stops with 2 or 3 years
(ok..sometimes never
)

Nia

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I have a fresh human baby, he is just 3 weeks old which as another poster said at that age they dont really see to much. And im positive at this age that look they give is all about confusion and fascination. At this point the only thing i am sure he sees with any certainty is boobs, but he does seem to recognise the computer screen and tv. He is trying to take it all in atm, maybe after a while when he understands his surroundings more there could be an opportunity to see if he notices anything unusual.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by pazcat]

CX

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
When my youngest daughter was about 3 years old, i walked past her bedroom one evening to find her sat upright in bed looking around her room. She was asleep only seconds before when i walked past.

I quietly crept into her room, and she appeared to be sat up in her sleep, but her eyes were open if that makes sense. I quietly spoke to her, but she had absolutly no awareness of me being in the room.

Her eyes were following something around the bedroom, now and again darting to the cupboard and back to above her bed again.

I watched her for a few minutes, then went for my video camera. When i returned she seemed to be aware that i was in the room this time, but still totaly trasfixed on whatever was in the room.

So i spoke to her, asking what she could see. She said she could see lights, lots of lights floating around the room. She would be following these lights around the room with her eyes as she spoke to me. I taped her for about 10 or 20 mins if i recall, but on playback there was nothing but her looking around.

Not sure what she saw that day, but i'm not ruling anything out.

My eldest came down one morning saying that the lady was floating on her ceiling again the night before. She said she was old, a bit big, described her clothes and hair and said she was smiling at her.

She described the spitting image of my gran who died a couple of years before.

I just made it sound really exciting and said that it was a nice thing, she wasn't scared at all.

CX.

[edit on 11/7/09 by CX]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

That does give me chills, thanks CX.

Your children's stories reminded me of an occurence with my father, as he was near death in the hospital. (I am inferring a connection, birth/death, in some way in the Human experience).

My father, who BTW was NOT in any way, shape or form a spiritual or religious person, told of seeing apparations of people, in his room in hospital.

Granted, he was sometimes on a morphine I/V drip....but when he talked about seeing these things, it was when he was lucid. He was genuinely puzzled, not afraid, not angry, just --- almost what I would call "accepting", as if it was logical, in some way, at that point in his life, to be seeing something that he'd never remembered experiencing before.

[edit on 11 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join