It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 White Workers Fired and Replaced With Unskilled Minorities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I don't believe the article at all. So where are all these people that got fired? I'd definately make sure the media machine had 100 mph of this wind. Don't think that they could keep something like that very quiet.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by skyeyes

Seems strange to me as well. But even if there is truth to it, here's what I think (from my post to the original thread):

Whites were not the only one's replaced. This aspect of the reported incident is glossed over. This could be to incite a race issue. It seems this is more about wages than so-called "race." Less skilled or unskilled workers are often hired in order to pay them less. This happens all the time. It's about cutting costs so the top dogs can stay rich. These workers are disparately minorities who by necessity are willing to work more, for less.

I would like to know if ALL those hired were non-White, or all minorities, and if so, were they ALL non-White minorities. Further, if they were all non-White minorities, and they were hired to work for less, then that opens up the counter that economic disparity remains (deliberately and systematically so) skewed against non-white minorities by design.

It seems to me that there is a lot of work a. of anyone wishing to assert that this was a racial discrimination issue against Whites.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

But it wasn't 200 Whites. Read it again.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join