It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackson death may have been 'homicide', says police chief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Jackson death may have been 'homicide', says police chief

www.timesonline.co.uk

The Los Angeles police chief has raised the prospect of a homicide charge over the death of Michael Jackson.

Homicide does not necessarily mean murder — it could mean a manslaughter charge against a doctor.

Jackson, 50, died last month in mysterious circumstances but is reported to have been taking a cocktail of drugs including the potent anaesthetic Diprivan, also known as propofol. Los Angeles police are investigating Jackson’s prescription drug history and have subpoenaed medical records from doctors who treated him, including psychiatric records.

“We are still awaiting corro
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Not sure if this has already been posted....... but this has opened to door to many wild conspiracy theories, if they already haven't been discussed.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Right on. Correct me if I am wrong, but no one can legally have Diprivan in a residential setting legally or illegally without someone in the medical profession providing it. The general public cannot obtain it without a medical professional being involved. Without proper medical supervision in a medical setting with life support monitors, it is potentially a deadly weapon, so whomever provided it knowing that it would not or probably would not be used properly... that particular medical professional would be guilty of malpractice no doubt and in addition, manslaughter or accessory to manslaughter.

If a medical professional administered it in an improper setting, that would be murder or manslaughter.

I'm not a lawyer nor am I in the medical field, but I believe providing something like Diprivan "on the sly" could easily be manslaughter and in no uncertain terms malpractice.

If they ever find out for sure who supplied it, criminal charges will be brought first of all and a huge civil suit will come into play, as well. The person will end up in prison, bankrupt, and stripped of all credentials and rightly so.

I hope they do find out who supplied it and all the other questionable drugs. Not to make light of the situation, but this would have made a great detective Columbo show with Peter Falk years ago. Columbo would have nailed the perp. No prob.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It was the insurance dude. Michael Jackson was very ill yet his management team arranged a 50 day concert. Until the week before his death, MJ thought it was only a 10 day tour but found out it was 50 with the tickets already sold. Of course MJ wanted the money, but he was lead by the greed of others.

'I'm better off dead. I'm done': Michael Jackson's fateful prediction just a week before his death

By Ian Halperin
Last updated at 3:58 PM on 29th June 2009

* Genetic condition had ruined his lungs and left him unable to sing
* He became so skeletal, doctors believed he was anorexic
* He had nightmares about being murdered – and wanted to die
* He used swine flu as an excuse to avoid coming to England
* He thought he was agreeing to 10 concerts – it was 50

Whatever the final autopsy results reveal, it was greed that killed Michael Jackson. Had he not been driven – by a cabal of bankers, agents, doctors and advisers – to commit to the gruelling 50 concerts in London’s O2 Arena, I believe he would still be alive today.

During the last weeks and months of his life, Jackson made desperate attempts to prepare for the concert series scheduled for next month – a series that would have earned millions for the singer and his entourage, but which he could never have completed, not mentally, and not physically.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Unless the artist dies, insurance will not pay out the full expected earnings, only the losses. Tickets will not be refunded but postponed due to unforeseen such as colds or throat problems.

Let's say you are a potential investor, you know MJ is on his last legs and you still want to make money out of him. You drug him up, convince everyone that he is ok, sell tickets and insure yourself then get rid of him.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Natural causes = no insurance for the promoters anything else they are in the money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Natural causes = no insurance for the promoters anything else they are in the money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They would insure MJ life (he was not an 80 year old pensioner), natural causes or not. They would also insure against overhead costs and lost earnings.

We are not talking retail insurance like you or I would get but bespoke insurance at Lloyds.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
DUH!

I can hear a collective 'duh!' across the world with this. OF COURSE it's homicide. The enablers gave their gravy train too many drugs too often.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You all could be right about the insurance thing. It certainly is possible. However, I am of the firm belief that money buys anything, regardless of what the laws are.
It is almost a curse to have too much money at hand unless you are a very level headed and shrewd person. Most of us are not.
I know that if I could satisfy my every whim, my whims and "needs" would get greater and more desperate every day.
Michael's pains were such that he had to have whatever money could buy in the attempt to satiate them.
Thank goodness I am relatively too poor for anything but the most ordinary needs.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
La Toya is out to get the murderers...

www.newsoftheworld.co.uk...

'La Toya said: "We don't think just one person was involved in the murder. It was a conspiracy to get Michael's money."

And she vowed: "I know who did it and I won't rest until I nail them!"

"Michael WAS murdered," declared La Toya, 53. "And we don't think just one person was involved. Rather, it was a conspiracy of people. I feel it was all about money. Michael was worth well over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody killed him for that. He was worth more dead than alive."

La Toya said the pop icon was:

FED a series of addictive drugs to keep him submissive and controlled.

KEPT from his family by manipulative people who blocked their visits.

WORKED to exhaustion even though he DIDN'T want to do the gruelling string of 50 shows due to start at London's O2 arena tomorrow.

ROBBED of TWO MILLION in cash and gems as he lay dying."

---###---

Here we go, this is going to get reeeeeeal interesting!

All the sharks, parasites, leeches, so-called doctors, advisors and all the rat finks involved... fixing to find themselves in some hot water when that toxicology report comes out... that's all the prosecutors are waiting for... they're most likely ready to bring some big time charges on several people involved... all y'all perps better lawyer up 'cause you're going to need some top guns to beat the rap on this case.

I hope LAPD detectives and prosecutors have the goods on the creeps that did this.

Personally, I hope they use this case as an example of how tough law enforcement can be on these a-holes that went after MJ's money. It will be sweet justice to see the cuff-linked perp walk on these sleazy characters who no doubt did in MJ.

Bring on the toxicology report and let's see some action.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard

La Toya had called him a perv on TV a few years back.
Michael Jackson wasn't on speaking terms with much of his family.
There is no way she could know what 'cash and gems' were in the house.

She's just ticked because she didn't find anything when she ransacked her brothers house a few hours after he died.

Guardians or Ghouls thread here

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by switching yard

La Toya had called him a perv on TV a few years back.
Michael Jackson wasn't on speaking terms with much of his family.
There is no way she could know what 'cash and gems' were in the house.

She's just ticked because she didn't find anything when she ransacked her brothers house a few hours after he died.

Guardians or Ghouls thread here

Condemning your brother for your perceived indiscretions is principled, demanding justice for your brother's apparent murder is a cry for justice. Neither acts contradicts the other.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It was a rented house...of course relatives would go straight in to secure the place and make sure all those 'management' people and 'doctors' didn't steal the lot. Obviously she wasn't fast enough.

new topics

top topics

join