It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Swine Flu Death Confirmed In Georgia (Also in GA Summer Camps)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
First Swine Flu Death Confirmed In Georgia

www.wsbtv.com...

So we have our first death here in Atlanta. She was 43 and of course, the news reports that "she also had some underlying chronic illnesses".

What the hell are these "underlying chronic illnesses" which seems to give the justification for why the H1N1 took the life of this woman. I want to know what type of illnesses to be concerned to have the flu with... is it the common cold, or hepatitis?

The news then goes on to report, that we are just at the beginning of all of this, and that when the flu gets into full swing, if now is any indication, that it's going to be serious.

The news also reported, (all from the same source, at least on the television version of this report), that it has already ran through all of the Summer camps down here...

www.upi.com...

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 10-7-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Is anyone even posting in this forum anymore?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Maybe just not that big of a deal? Was just looking up, or rather trying to look up the flu stats for Georgia, seems that pre swine flu there was at least one death a year from flu.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Yeah, that's what the doctors on Channel 2 news said as well, right before they said "However, it's way too early in a flu season to even have any deaths... this could be a serious cause for concern".

I still want to know what these "Chronic Illnesses" are which are corollaries to death in the presence of H1N1... but no one is saying...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There is a suspected case of swine flu in a child down here in coastal Georgia.

I would think COPD, asthma, kidney failure, aids. emphysema, liver disease and cancer would be a few of the illnesses that would make it harder to survive the piggy flu.

Two days ago I started feeling bad. Have sore throat, cough, itchy ears and feel weak.

It's probably just allergies but will go to the doctor if I get worse.

top topics

join