It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO theories headlined on Breaking & Alternative News threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I just wanted to express that I just posted a few comments on the Breaking & Alternative News ( and the Political News ) boards and showed them how each day, I start forgetting which I'm board I'm typing on when I post!!

I wanted then to see the correlation in the boards; how NWO "crazy conspiracy" theories are on their boards every day now as breaking news....

I told them this is revealing evidence and is rapidly fulfilling the NWO predictions at a rapid pace.....everything that folks said we were 'paranoid' about or totally offbase about is in the news EVERYDAY

1. One world currency
2. Martial Law/ FEMA camps
3. Constitutional rights being removed
4. Eugencics
5. Depopulation Agenda
6. RFID implant chips
7. Constant surveillance
8. Proof of UFO/ Aliens
9. Dumbing the masses down
10. Lies about the wars
11. Secret/shadow government
12. Bilderberg meetings
13. Patriot Act from 9/11 "attacks"
14. Genocide
15. Truthers being regarded as domestic terrorists

....the list goes on and on

Comments?

[edit on 10-7-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I find the whole thing quite surreal... sort of like being non-drugged in Orwell's 1984, I imagine.

I honestly expect more and more of these topics to go live... and plenty of doublespeak to go with them.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Skelkie3]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skelkie3

Exactly!!!!!

It does feel like we are in a George Orweill novel.....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
think those things are in the breaking news section everyday because people see the NWO's influence in those things? or rather, people are looking for more NWO-y things and voila! they find them?

and by the way, your list of things, what else would be posted as news here? i mean youve covered every topic just about

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

It's simply there cuz it is what it is.....

Think about it, if these things had always been viewed as conspiracy, things that hadn't even happend yet, they are coming to past cuz the elite have planned them, and our whislteblowers have been right.

It is what it is....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
look, you can say ANYTHING is sign of the NWO and its kind of what you did.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Ok....so what on the list began as a crazy NWO conspiracy and voila ( as you put it) made it to the media as breaking news....ALL OF IT

Maybe you are brand new to this board, cuz if not, you would already be aware of the fact that those behind it don't sugar coat it nor hide it.....it's being televised all over MSM ( FOX news, CNN, MSNB).... they blast the words New World Order allover the tv screen and admit to it....

I rest my case

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
ok it made it to the board as breaking news.

UFO sightings are proof of the NWO how?

lies regarding wars? thats brand new to the world

dumbing down the masses? thats the first time thats happened

genocide? that CERTAINLY isnt as old as man

9/11 truthers as domestic terrorists? people holding a view drastically different from the one the government promotes are thought yo be a risk? really? i guess that concept has just started recently.

the point being you could point to ANYTHING and claim its linked to the NWO, but it doesnt mean it is. Or am i part of the NWO because ive always thought a one world currency would be convenient for i dont know...ANYONE that buys things.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

yep....in fact that is pretty recent taht 9/11 truthers, anti-abortion people, veterans, and extreme patriots are considered to be homegrown or domestic terrorists.....

Honestly, read...research and them comment before posting instead of trying to come on here starting an argument about the New World Order. If you don't agree with the theory, educate yourself first before trying to debunk everything on here.

What is your purpose of being so negative

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Every time I turn on CNN/FOX another NWO theory is making news headlines, so they definately don't care to sugarcoat or hide anymore

top topics

join