Is any of this really a surprise? I mean, c'mon! This guy (Obama) it a nut for power. He is going to surround himself with similar nuts.
-makes me sick-
In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:
• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.
Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society.
Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. Indeed, this would pose some very difficult political, legal, and social questions, to say nothing of the technical problems. No such sterilant exists today, nor does one appear to be under development. To be acceptable, such a substance would have to meet some rather stiff requirements: it must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock
"It would seem that humans need a common motivation, namely a common adversary, to organize and act together in the vacuum; such a motivation must be found to bring the divided nations together to face an outside enemy, either a real one or else one invented for the purpose....The common enemy of humanity is man....Democracy is no longer well suited for the tasks ahead and In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine etc., would fit the bill."
Originally posted by Miraj
. Is this for real?
Originally posted by FlyersFan
He wanted to tamper with our food supply for crying out loud!!
Originally posted by FlyersFan
Catholic News Agency
And now Czar Holdren denies that he's for forced sterilization.
HEY BUDDY ... it's in print and you got paid for the book.
I can't believe he's trying to deny it all.
Originally posted by jibeho
S&F. Thanks for posting. This is a classic case of why the czar appointments are so bad. This clown didn't have to answer questions before a congressional committee. They would have picked him apart.
Just another pawn in Barry's master plan.
Originally posted by angst18
It's sad too, because Holdren was the only Obama appointee that I was actually excited about