It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Science Czar John Holdren (and Ecoscience)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
ECOSCIENCE BOOK HERE

Some rather interesting things are being alleged about John Holdren. Apparently he wrote a book called Ecoscience back in 1977. That book has some notions in it that make him sound like a Dr. Frankenstein type science czar.

Information Here

In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;

• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;

• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.

• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

Some quotes -

Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society.

Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. Indeed, this would pose some very difficult political, legal, and social questions, to say nothing of the technical problems. No such sterilant exists today, nor does one appear to be under development. To be acceptable, such a substance would have to meet some rather stiff requirements: it must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock

and so on and so on ...

Wikipedia - John Holdren confirms that he wrote the book.

Front Page Magazine has more info on John Holdren

Information on the book Ecoscience

Little Green Footballs confirms the books contents

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
-sigh-

Is any of this really a surprise? I mean, c'mon! This guy (Obama) it a nut for power. He is going to surround himself with similar nuts.

-makes me sick-

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Looks like Obama found his Dr. Mengele to pare down the U.S. population to NWO specifications.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This guy went nutz in the 1970s over 'overpopulation'.
He was all set to force sterilization and sneak chemicals into our food supply.
What do you think this nut will do now with 'global warming'?
What do you think this nut will do now with _____________.

He over reacts and doesn't know what the heck he's talking about.

And his 'visions' about what to do .... chilling. Really.

EVERYONE should be up in arms over this guy.

I mean .. my God ... look at how his brain thinks.

He wanted to tamper with our food supply for crying out loud!!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Just when I think I can’ tread anything that will shock me more.

I’ve got to head out but I’ll be back later to add some relevant links to this (I was working on posting the same thread when you posted this).

Thank you FF for the post...

S&F

peace

[edit on 13-7-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Look who else likes his views and shares them,enough to quote some of his work anyway! the club of rome!
www.clubofrome.at... Remember this is the group that state in their book the first global revolution...edited name of book.

"It would seem that humans need a common motivation, namely a common adversary, to organize and act together in the vacuum; such a motivation must be found to bring the divided nations together to face an outside enemy, either a real one or else one invented for the purpose....The common enemy of humanity is man....Democracy is no longer well suited for the tasks ahead and In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine etc., would fit the bill."

[edit on 13-7-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
S&F. Thanks for posting. This is a classic case of why the czar appointments are so bad. This clown didn't have to answer questions before a congressional committee. They would have picked him apart.

Just another pawn in Barry's master plan.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The idea of Eugenics, mass culls and population control are nothing new, and something that seems to be getting more and more coverage these days.

The problem I have with it is that those cheerleading the ideas, writing books and papers on the subject, never seem to want to lead by example and do their bit to help by removing themselves from the food chain or population.
It's always others who must be controlled or culled.

Of course, carefully managed conflicts or viral outbreaks are always good for removing large numbers of the population and, with the right investments, can also make one filthy rich in the process. Problem is, what good would the world be without the actual workers to carry on producing the things the elite need? The people who really need removing are those who see themselves as being above the rest of us and more worthy of saving. They are usually the ones that lack any practical skills and produce nothing of benefit to the population in general anyway.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

VERY interesting links.

What gets me is that this guy was SO WRONG in the 1970s ... and he even talked about sneaking chemicals in our food to sterilize us ... and yet Obama makes him Science CZAR. Czars don't answer to too many people and I wouldn't be surprised if this guy, who wants to control populations via chemicals in our food supply, answers only to Obama's handlers in the NWO.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Which is why their stated number for the cull is usually around 80%. Combined with advanaced robotics, 1 billion or so slaves would be more than enough to produce their playthings, and would be much more manageable, in their eyes, than 7+ billion.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Wow... As many Nazi jokes as I've made regarding Obama. I never wanted to believe he would (Choose your favorite obscenity) up this badly.. Is this for real? If this 100% truth.. then something should be done, this man should not be serving in office.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
. Is this for real?

Unfortunately, yes it is. The person is real. The book and his thoughts on population control are real. His appointment is real. The whole thing feels surreal, but yes, it is indeed real.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thank you very much for bringing this news to my attention, S&F for you.
I'll keep this in mind and let see what does Holdren or Barack intend to do next.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Again, I will say they carved it in stone 30 years ago in the
Georgia Guidestones, they wrote it in Limits to Growth,
and the Club of Rome, Bilderberg, and all the others are
part of this plan to kill off most of the human race.

I have been posting it for over year on here and have ppl
make fun of me, well now it is in the mainstream and this
is not a left or right issue.

Both sides are in on this, and most of them knew it was coming
and have for a long long time.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Catholic News Agency

And now Czar Holdren denies that he's for forced sterilization.
HEY BUDDY ... it's in print and you got paid for the book.

I can't believe he's trying to deny it all.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
He wanted to tamper with our food supply for crying out loud!!

Your food supply is already being manipulated via GMO crops,
and RBGH forced injections to cows, flouride in your water, etc.

The preservatives are individually tested, but I do not think
they did group testing and see what mixing some of them causes.

Same for MSG, Aspartame, high fructose corn syrup often has
mercury in it.

We have all kinds of hormones in our water, and we have fish
turning up mixed sex in the rivers and we wonder why their
is a huge increase in the gay population.

These ppl use preserving the environment as a front for their real
agendas which they spell out clearly in "limits to growth" and
on the georgia guidestones.

These druidic freaks want to save gaia from humans.

Like one poster said, they can start with offing themselves.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Catholic News Agency

And now Czar Holdren denies that he's for forced sterilization.
HEY BUDDY ... it's in print and you got paid for the book.

I can't believe he's trying to deny it all.

A politician lie, I am shocked.

I'd be more shocked if they held a press conference and not lie.

We have a bunch of carpet baggers in government.

Parasitic organisms there just to suck the life out of the human
race and they do not care if they kill the host.

The holdren parasite advocates killing the hosts.

I think he needs to go first.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here is a link to a science journal website that takes the stand that the book is taken out of context:

www.scienceprogress.org...

I was sent this by a friend after pasting the Zombie link on Facebook. They make the point that at the end of the chapters on Population control, the authors do not end up supporting the measures explored, but rather opt for the less draconian measures of making birth control and abortion more accessible.

My return argument was that it makes absolutely no sense to me that you would spend 60 pgs. on extreme measures of population control and conclude that the only two we KNOW don't work are better options- access to birth control and abortions. It seems to me (and I can't get my hands on the book, mind you) that laying out the blueprint for the forced culling of humanity and then saying " Oh, but we don't endorse this, actually. We'd rather achieve our target population by allowing the populace (largely catholic) to choose contraception and abortion" is just a way to cover their asses when, 30 years later they're accused of Eugenics.

It's sad too, because Holdren was the only Obama appointee that I was actually excited about

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
S&F. Thanks for posting. This is a classic case of why the czar appointments are so bad. This clown didn't have to answer questions before a congressional committee. They would have picked him apart.

Just another pawn in Barry's master plan.

Yes and he does have a master plan.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by angst18
It's sad too, because Holdren was the only Obama appointee that I was actually excited about

I felt that way about Richardson out of New Mexico. I thought that of all the dems, he was the best qualified to be POTUS. When he got an appointment I was pretty happy about it. But then the scandal broke .... 'POP' went my 'Richardson bubble'.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join