It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

right now !!! 2am Saturday 11th July (West of Edinburgh, Scotland) ...MOON !!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't know what fantasy worlds people live in but I'm sure NOT living in one. Everything I have said like I have said will come to pass. WILL come to pass.

Let me clarify again.

Will STOP

Come STOP

To STOP

Pass STOP

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I saw it too!!

I live in Tokyo!! I went outside smoking a cigarette and I saw a bright star under the moon (down at the left)

I tought It was ...I dont know... a planet(Saturn, Uranus) I just went outside and It s cloudy. So cannot see how is it tonight.

But yeah, I saw it. It was dark yellow almost gold.

What do you think it is?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISAWTHEM
What do you think it is?

Short of shouting out loud, I can only suggest to read the whole thread.

WG3

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm in the central US. I went to check it out last night between 10:30-11:00pm and I didn't see anything that close to the moon in the lower right but I did see a very bright object way off to the right of the moon. I suppose it could still be Jupiter but it was not in the position that the OP mentioned...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm still very interested in learning what the
green blob at the bottom of the cloud/sun pic is.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sorry but what you saw was a star, it has been in view for over a week now.
Normally most UFO activity is west of Edinburgh, go along the a70 night or day and you will see a few UFO. But oddly this week most activity seems to have been east of Edinburgh at one point it was so busy that all aircraft that normally use that flight path for Edinburgh airport where stacked above penny cook south of Edinburgh until the UFOs moved off. I watch every night from the braids hills and you do find that a pattern develops, personally I am not interested in the airborne UFOs it’s the ones on the ground I hunt for.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Yes, it's not in the same spot as the OP mentioned because Jupiter changes it position (does not stay the same every night)

What you saw was Jupiter (exactly where it should be), and again like i said in my previous post - I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS IS STILL BEING DISCUSSED. People, it's just JUPITER.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by watchtheashes

All governments. That is why we have no disclosure as of yet. Disclosure will be a coordinated event. All the governments will get the green light from the Anti-Christ but he will not be made public until his right-hand man paves the way, in other words unite mankind as to grab everyones attention . I do not know who the right-hand man will be but I suspect the Pope and I will explain. Alien disclosure will unite mankind, because we will be told there are 2 races of aliens at war. The ones we are told are good aliens will in fact be fallen angels and the ones they say are bad will not be on the scene immediately because they will be on standby waiting for God to give THEM the green light. God made us in his image but everyone forgets that for some reason. Angels have their own unique look, both the good and bad ones. The Pope just announced it IS ok to assume their is alien life...timing is everything, right? Do not scoff but instead research. There is proof of Noahs Ark, other biblical events and aliens.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Amgi2005

I figured it was Jupiter just didn't think it would have moved so far from where it was in a day or 2, but what i know im no astronomer...

PEACE!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The star that you see near to the moon its a Bennu-Space Dwelling Being.
Its mine.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
That has been visible here for a good 6 moths or so..... I am on the west coast, BC, canada.

We just gave up noticing it anymore...lol.. I even got a telescope, but it is too wiggly to focus on (the telescope is wiggly..or the telescope operator...me...)

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gamerman

Hei Vestfold, I saw it about 3 am , looks like jupiter and was far right of the moon.

It was very bright and white...

Maybe the suns increase in intensity are starting to show ..

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
well im from australia, and the last few months i have woken up suddenly at about 4 am just the same time as i am seeing this weird 'star' rise. the first time i saw it i freaked out, becuz to me it looks WAY too big to be any of the planets. it is huge. i have never seen it before and i have seen normal stars and planets in the sky before so i do know what they look like. i have been told on this forum that it has to be venus, but personally i dont believe it. also i find it weird that several times during the week, i will suddenly wake up at 4am just in time to see this star rise the distance between the frame of my window (which doesnt take that long - i watch it rise). i am not using an alarm clock, and believe me, i have never ever woken up at 4 am before regularly to observe anything in the sky.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
There is something going down and we will all know soon enough and as there is nothing we can do about it so you might as well sit back relax and enjoy the show.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Here is a video I took last night of what I believe is Jupiter far right of the moon (You can see the moon at the top left hand side of the screen at 54seconds)this was taken at 12 .05am 13/7/09 Kent UK. Sorry about the camera shake but did this freehand and with my sonyDCR-SR36 with 40X optical zoom.In HQ and full screen you can make out one of Jupiter's moons.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ok, I went out the same time last night to take a look. I had no moon for a reference point but I looked in the area the moon was the night before scanned to the right and, well Jupiter or whatever it is wasn't there anymore. Seems to me the only time I notice it is when the moon is out. Idk, how far of to the right would Jupiter be now, would it have even been visible to me in Minnesota last night?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Jupiter rises in the east at about 10PM (more or less).

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I'm not too sure how i feel about this whole "Maitreya" thing...BUT, something happened last night that scared the heck out of me. I wanted to start a new thread but I need 20 posts =P

It was 1:30am on the east coast, USA (Connecticut). I saw this bright orange "star". I ruled out Jupiter cause the moon was on the other side of the sky. So then I'm thinking..another planet? Comet/asteroid (heading straight forward, cause there was not much movement).
As i stared at this object it appeared to have almost a plasma look coming out from it. I checked the night sky to view the rest of the sky and the stars were weak compared to this bright orange object. I also saw to the far right a triangular formation of stars/objects.
I felt as if this main object knew I was viewing it.

okay, here is the part that scared me.
A pulsing white light (orb like) started to flash in and out at a lower level. It would pulse bright, pause 2 seconds and appear again in different sparactic places. Not in a straight line! i thought this thing was starting to come closer (like on my lawn!) I quickly closed my window, turned on my lights and prayed I saw no more.

The size from what I saw with human vision was the size of a mac truck tire. Bright in the inside and a pale light outside of it.
I didn't know if this was alien or a spirit. It DID NOT make sense!
Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

I'll look again tonight and if I see anything I'll try to get some pics/video.
Thanks for listening and hearing me out!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes and I checked and didn't see this bright object there anymore. Like I said I always seem to see it when the moon is out but never without the moon. In the early am I see 2 very bright objects in the same place every time, one is off to the east the other in the south.They are always there unlike this object.

Ill keep checkin out stellarium and see what I get...

[edit on 04/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

[edit on 04/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperenity

Why would you close your window, why not take a picture or record it...? I'm confused. What is the point trying to look for 'it' tonight.... you should have taken a photo 'last night'...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join