It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

right now !!! 2am Saturday 11th July (West of Edinburgh, Scotland) ...MOON !!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Dude.

Seriously, I think many of us here wish you all the best, that's why it is imperative you go seek professional psychiatric help.

Not only for your well-being, but for the comfort and safety of those who come into contact with you.

There are too many tragic endings in the record books of so-called apocalyptic believers....truly harrowing, and sad. GET HELP!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You guys are so hard-hearted and hard headed that you're not listening to the truth. It's not Jupiter. Jupiter is NOT capable of literally changing shape before your eyes or lighting up and going dim again and lighting up again then moving northward or south or east or west then changing again. It's the Anti-Christ star heralding Maitreya the Anti-Christ. Too many people have seen the same thing around the world and too many commercials about Maitreya have come on for this to be a hoax or joke. Too many places where one hemisphere could not see the same thing as another but they see it anyway. It's the fallen angels guys. They're in cahoots with the military and at least the US government for sure.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I don't need psychological help!!!

I need you to listen to the truth. I think you're just starting to realize that I'm not trying to pull any legs or anything and you're thinking I'm crazy because you don't want to accept that I'm not lying.

You'll see all that I've said come to pass. It's going to be a bumpy cosmic ride in these last days.

Think about it. There have been so many failed predictions and countings of the end of the age, but this time it's real. Sorry.

This WILL COME TO PASS.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

It's the fallen angels guys. They're in cahoots with the military and at least the US government for sure.

This just shows my point, here. The USA is not the only Government on this planet...your paranoia is blinding you to the need for help. PLEASE get help, before you hurt yourself, or hurt someone else.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The USA is not the only Government on this planet..

Yes you are right on it here. well said.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I like your name, weedwhacker.

line two.

[edit on 7/11/09 by CSquared288]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

MD?

DC here.

Earth not destroyed (yet).

Go figure??

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I cant believe this is still been discussed. :@ It's Jupiter. I have watched Jupiter the last few nights and last nihgt it was right where it was supposed to be. I saw it last night around 1 am. It is not 'huge' nor is it 'moving'. Yes, it is very BRIGHT but Jupiter and Venus always are. It will continue getting brighter until August. As for why it 'appears' to be moving that is an optical illusion, i forget the name for it.

morningsentinel.mainetoday.com... near bottom

www.sott.net... read near bottom of page

museumvictoria.com.au... bottom of page

Geesh people... it's Jupiter, right were it should be.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I'm in Staten Island, New York. And around 1-3am I was able to see the same light underneath and to the right of the moon. I assumed it was the North Star, but I don't recall ever seeing the North Star and Moon that close together. On the other hand I could be wrong because I'm not sure where the North Star should be in correlation to the Moon.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bertogooch

I assumed it was the North Star.... On the other hand ... I'm not sure where the North Star should be...

Hint: Look at its name.... Key word there is 'north'!!

FWIW, the 'north' star is simply one that appears to lie nearly directly in line with the northern 'pole' of the Earth. As such, it seems to display no relative motion as the Earth rotates. The Moon does not orbit the Earth in a Polar orientation.

NOW, I've just typed that off the top of my head, using my common knowledge. I'd suggest a more scholarly approach, if you're interested, at an astronomy site, or even a quick glance at Wiki has lots of info!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Gah.. it's not Jupiter? Jupiter.. is GONE? Where did Jupiter go?!?

Yes.. either it's Jupiter, or Jupiter has left our solar system. I think the prior is more likely.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
WOW-ok first, to the one that says this is anti-christ or what ever...please just do a little astronomy search for locations of plants. If this was a special star heralding in something....THEN WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR JUPITER....because this is exactly where Jupiter is to be.

Been watching it for several weeks...my star watching had turned into midnight watching because the 2 greatest planets I enjoy watching dont pop up until late. Jupiter rises a little before midnight here in Alabama right now, and a hour before sun rise one can see Venus pop up in the East. Both planets are very bright and are worth ones time to set a clock and pop outside for a few mins to see these beauts!

Foe those running in fear thinking its the star heralding the end and what not...please, God would only want you to enjoy this magnificence! Observe it, love it, admire the cycles and orders of our cosmos. I hope you find the time and peace to take a look at our beautiful planets.

This is similar what was happening with Venus when it was so bright at hours where many would see it. But what people dont question is if this wasnt Venus, then where is Venus, because this means something is in its spot.

I have seen things that astronomy couldn't explain, but this seems to defiantly be mighty Jupiter.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Funny you mention that about Venus, how the same thing happened, people claiming it was a UFO or asteroid..
Because in my previous post i was thinking of mentioning that.

Now the same thing is happening with Jupiter as it did with Venus.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i seen two objects at around that time also, i live in newcastle which is reasonably close to scotland, imagine the moon and where you can see the object in the bottom right corner diagonal to that there was an object in the top left corner which was moving when i watch it until it eventually disappeared. Although after this occurence i didnt keep observing the object, i do see alot of objects flying across the sky all the time ive witnessed 2 other unexplainable events that were also strange.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

YOU sir are VERY closed minded. Having that much gall to tell people to get help. Shame sir, shame on you. No, these people do NOT need help at all. Actually, your the one that needs help if any of us. I would begin to believe you think everything is right in the world and none of the tribulation will even happen. Take a look at your life so far, bet it's not going too well.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Looking through some strong binocs you can even make out a few of the larger moons of Jupiter too! Cool stuff!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i saw that here in the US as well. i'm like there is no star below the moon lol. I didnt say anything though. just watched it

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I took this photo last night on the ferry between Denmark and Norway ....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21133c98b0a9.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/249272f50b4f.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
damn i stay in Edinburgh and was up at that time and didn't see anything
mind you i wasnt exactly looking up lol

quite possible a planet its hard to say really, nice find though

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wha' the hell.... so many pages on Jupiter??? You embarrass even this website.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join