It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

right now !!! 2am Saturday 11th July (West of Edinburgh, Scotland) ...MOON !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Hi,
I have seen that too. I got a 10 min. camera footage. When I zoomed in using nightvision it looked like a diamond shaped object with a glowing top, and than it started to change shapes....something like those Texas lights some time ago...

Bizzare stuff that's for sure...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

And oh its not jupiter because there was this object besides the moon and there was a second identical one on the other side of the sky...and I've got footage of both of them.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Jupiter is at opposition on the 14th which means that it is directly opposite from the Sun with the Earth in between. At opposition, as with all outer planets from the Earth, Jupiter rises at sunset and sets at sunrise, and will be visible all night.

For most of the month Jupiter moves past the outer planet Neptune, coming the closest on the 13th when the two planets are seperated by about one-half degree.

Planet Watch

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm here stateside and can see the moon (there is some light cloud cover) but don't see anything Its quite bright out already. Amazing picture my friend I hope it's a harbinger of good!!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hmm, I took a picture on the ferry from Denmark back to Norway on Friday 10th, after looking at it there was a green 'ball' or some thing..

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
[edit on 11-7-2009 by legacyv]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Nothing reported in the North of England, im in York and it was a clear night. Hopefully we will have more witnesses! keep posting.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Good day all.

it may be Jupiter.

BUT !!

look at my 1st set of pics, i zoomed in, and it is BIG
would Jupiter be that big on a Fulifilm 10mp camera with 12x digital zoom ?

it was 2am ish, i was tired, and this thing was 10000% moving, as in rotating and spinning.

hey..i made the front page at ATS

chheeezing !!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Oh snap! I probably saw the same object from where I live in Sweden. As the nights here are not dark at all, not even stars are visable currently (only a very few), this one stood out on the nightsky, a ball of light.

Last night I was on my bike ride home from a friend around 00 - 01 am, and as I said stars are rarley seen at this time of year so I stopped my bike and just viewd this thing for a time as it passed over the sky. From what I saw it moved in a slightly bent trajectory from my point of view wich indicated to me that it was something very high up, probably in orbit. My first thoughts from this was that it could be the ISS. But I do not know if it even passes over Sweden. Ah well, that concludes my account of the whole thing, hope it gave something.

Edit: The object I saw is certainly not Jupiter, as it moved over half of the nightsky in a matter of minutes. I know that the closer the celestial bodies are the faster they go over our field of view, but is Jupiter that close?

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Clear]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
In Finland somebody saw this bright object Jupiter. He checked next night and it was there again. It was really Jupiter. Summer nights here are not dark.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by hande]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Considering I DO HAVE THE FACTS this is the Maitreya star you are seeing. Welcome Anti-Christ Maitreya. I knew they would do something weird on July 11th. They meaning the fallen angels. This is one of their flying craft. Something our governments hide. They do reside on other planets but they are FALLEN angels and Nephilim.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Heyyyy no wonder me and my GF was looking at that moon and notice a little bright red "Planet". So amazing!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

What, the facts as in JeZeus/Jupiter!??? LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by Phage

Considering I DO HAVE THE FACTS this is the Maitreya star you are seeing. Welcome Anti-Christ Maitreya. I knew they would do something weird on July 11th. They meaning the fallen angels. This is one of their flying craft. Something our governments hide. They do reside on other planets but they are FALLEN angels and Nephilim.

Care to share some of those facts?

Are we talking about the same Maitreya here?

Maitreya's coming will occur after the teachings of the current Gautama Buddha, the Dharma, are no longer taught and are completely forgotten. Maitreya is predicted to attain Bodhi in seven days (which is the minimum period), by virtue of his many lives of preparation for Buddha-hood (similar to those reported in the Jataka stories of Shakyamuni Buddha).

Link to Wiki Article

I study Buddhism and Gautama Buddha's teaching are far from forgotten.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
edit: double post

[edit on 11-7-2009 by lucentenigma]

[edit on 11-7-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
More people with better cameras, and better at taking pics would be handy

i just feel off my laundry room sink top and landed on the tumble dryer

anyone ?

Cheers for starting this thread.
I don't know how to give stars, or I'd give you one.

I'm in Glasgow, glad to have someone in the area with a decent camera and willing to risk their life climbing the sink. LOL. Hope you are recovered enough to watch again tonight.

I thought the object in question (Jupiter?) looked to be closer than the moon. If it looks even closer tonight I'll become concerned! Ha Ha.

Joking aside, the moon has looked strange these past few nights!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
HI guys,
Im just up the road in Dundee.

Ill probably be online on XBOX until stupid O'Clock tonight, so ill have a look and see if its still visible and post my theory.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
No no it's not Jupiter. You're just mad because if I what I say is true then the Holy Bible is truth because this is Anti-Christ star meaning yes there is a God in Heaven.

That star is all the proof you need to show that the Anti-Christ is coming.

It's what it is.

You are upset because if it is what it is then it must be that the Holy Bible isn't just a collection of myths but human history from beginning to the end at Revelation.

Also the moon sometimes behaves erratically itself and yet the tides stay the same. Why? God is giving signs in the heavens.

Allow me to quote Yeshua and He can explain it:

Luke 21:25 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;"

Only this is not a real star but a craft much like "UFOs" only I know what they are so it's more like a IFO.

The military covered up those fireballs because a secret group of the Lord's warriors have been taking them out. You think I'm joking? This is all I ever really post about and of course getting people the salvation that the kindness and forgiveness of God can give them.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
...look at my 1st set of pics, i zoomed in, and it is BIG
would Jupiter be that big on a Fulifilm 10mp camera with 12x digital zoom ?

it was 2am ish, i was tired, and this thing was 10000% moving, as in rotating and spinning.

hey..i made the front page at ATS

chheeezing !!

Look at ATS member hande's post showing a zoomed-in video of Jupiter. It looks big just like you say:

Originally posted by hande
In Finland somebody saw this bright object Jupiter. He checked next night and it was there again. It was really Jupiter. Summer nights here are not dark.

Zooming in on a bright star or planet in the sky will do that; it will look a bit blurry. And because it is blurry, if it was also scintillating (i.e. "twinkling"), the scintillation would be exaggerated by zooming in on it (which may make it appear to be spinning.)

[edit on 7/11/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join