It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

right now !!! 2am Saturday 11th July (West of Edinburgh, Scotland) ...MOON !!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

How come no moon..?

I went out to look and see jupiter and it was further away from the moon (to the right).

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyundisonata
I am not interested in the airborne UFOs it’s the ones on the ground I hunt for.

Any ufo spotting is good ufo spotting.

Im livingston but ive got a full view of the pentland hills from west to east as far as the eye can see.. Ive had my share of ufo's but ive not seen much in the past few years and its not due to lack of spotting.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Amgi2005

I don't why I didn't see the moon but, I saw it the night before. I couldn't miss it. The moon lights up the ground around here when its out.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

The moon rises an hour later each night. Maybe you were too early.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Yes and I checked and didn't see this bright object there anymore. Like I said I always seem to see it when the moon is out but never without the moon. In the early am I see 2 very bright objects in the same place every time, one is off to the east the other in the south.They are always there unlike this object.

Ill keep checkin out stellarium and see what I get...

Originally posted by Amgi2005

How come no moon..?

I went out to look and see jupiter and it was further away from the moon (to the right).

The Moon is not near Jupiter anymore. The OP was talking about the Moon/Jupiter configuration on Friday night and early Saturday morning.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
People like Amig should buy a pair of binoculars and download Stellarium. It worked for me. Now I realize everything up there is normal, lol. And I saw some craters along the edge of the moon!
Amazing.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Amgi2005

because it scared the hell out of me when I saw big pulsing orbs. Maybe I'm not as brave as you guys. Or maybe I have flashbacks to "fire in the sky"...dunno. They were REALLY close.
Use the rolling eyes icon if you wish but I know what I saw and it freaked me out. I honestly hope it doesn't happen again!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Why do 'I' need binoculars..? I'm the one claiming all along it is Jupiter.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I live around 15 miles south of Glasgow. On a bus travelling from the town of Dalry to Kilbirnie (more of a rural area) I noticed something in the sky as I was blankly staring out the window.

It was a clear day with some cloud and it was between some clouds I saw the UFO. I saw what looked like an orb of yellow light, much like that in the New Mexico video, but more like the larger orb.

Must've been between the hours of 12noon and 3pm. It wasn't a star as I saw it contrast against cloud...and it was day. Also the size of the UFO in relation to the clouds around it and planes at the same altitude... I'd say the UFO was about as large as a house and the colour was very vivid for day time, am not talking about a random chinese lantern.

After around four drawn out seconds of staring, I thought it was strange and so I tugged on my girlfriends arm and pointed toward it, she watched it with me for a couple brief seconds as it vanished perhaps into the cloud... we didn't see it again or think much of it...

I thought you guys might enjoy the story though, so yeah... WooOooOo, as far as we know it could be some unidentified indigenous species, a divine presence, a time machine, an ET starship... best way to find out is to ...get into politics?

This took place a good month or so ago.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Mr.W_T]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yep I found jupiter. I was goin out way to early to see it...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

yeah im from glasgow is this still happning as i will take a look tonight

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
abouslety typical cloudy outside csant see a thing

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
My mother awoke me to look at the moon that night at it had a big rainbow around it, most beautiful and unusual. I live on the west coast of Scotland but I did not stay awake long enough to see it spin and move. There was definitely something going on with the moon that night.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Earlier in the night, around midnight, i saw the same thing over amsterdam. it was more of a red light, artificial light, circular in shape, blurred edges, greyish in the middle, hovering for a while, then dissapearing.

have you learned anything new about this?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Hi, the moon didn't spin or move, i am not sure where you got that information from...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
any futher new on this or has it moved on now

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
............PLZ

and how odd ever since i had a goal to move to glasgow scotland from the states. that specific location has been brought to my attention a lot more.

and the plz means im hoping its THEM haha

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join