It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Death to America" Video: Statue of Liberty Replica is Decapitated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

"Death to America" Video: Statue of Liberty Replica is Decapitated

www.associatedcontent.com

Someone in Brooklyn stole an 8-foot tall replica of the statue of liberty from in front of a coffee shop and has now released a video that depicts the decapitation of the Statue of Liberty. The screen then flashes the words "Death to America" as red, white, and blue fireworks go off in the background according to the NY Post.

The FBI is investigating the video. The video opens with a scene of the American flag and then soon the words "We don't want your liberty" flash repeatedly on the screen.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

[edit on 10-7-2009 by MOFreemason]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Still not sure if this video is a prank, or if it's an actual threat to the American citizenry. The FBI is at least taking it serious and is currently investigating.

One would have to assume it wouldn't be hard to track down the individual(s), considering the upload to YouTube and IP address used serves as a great digital fingerprint.

We'll have to keep our eyes on this one.

www.associatedcontent.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Moronic, inbred punks. Would say more but I don't want the mods shutting me down.

They deserve everything they get!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
That's just disturbing.. Hopefully it's just some sick twisted individuals idea of a joke and not a real threat. The last thing the world needs right now is a terror attack.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
That's just disturbing.. Hopefully it's just some sick twisted individuals idea of a joke and not a real threat. The last thing the world needs right now is a terror attack.

I'm really hoping it's just some group of idiots that thought it would be fun while they were drunk. Of course, it's not funny at all.

May the FBI serve them well.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Not much different than burning the flag. And besides, wouldn't the end of all nations (a.k.a. ganglands) and the formation of a united and harmonious ONE world order be better for us all? I'm for the death of all nations (a.k.a. gang turfs) and the formation of just ONE big happy united family of harmonious humans! No more gang turfs and borders, no more gang wars, no more stupid competition between all these gangs/nations. I'd have sawed the head off some gangs stupid idol myself if I thought it would do any damn good to end all these stupid gangs and their turf wars here on Earth! United we stand and divided ya'll will FALL! Count on it, you can bet on THAT!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If these clowns really want to make a statement, then actually blow the neck off the real Statue of Liberty. lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Not to be insulting, but I thought that was pretty darn funny. It took him a while to saw her head off, huh?
I don't think it's "terrorists," but I could be wrong. However, if I were the owner of that little statue I'd be pissed. Buy your own darn replica!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Moronic, inbred punks. Would say more but I don't want the mods shutting me down.

They deserve everything they get!

Freedom of speech? Actually you are right, he deserve everything he get : nothing. Beside if he really stole it.
I can't see what si wrong with beheading a replica of a statue.
Have you guys seen the Simpsons episode where bart behead the statue of Jebediah Springflied?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
... It's ironic to do something like this while living in the country they hate so much ...... it's not like " freedom" is being forced upon them ...... get the hell out already.

... but this has to be a joke, ... mocking the decapitation of Nick Berg.

.. even then, ... being a joke and all, ... its just not that funny. Who let these guys out of Special Ed. early.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join