It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

connection between Aliens, UFO's & 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hi!

Is it possible that the people responsible for this atrocity were somehow being controlled by something otherworldy? Do you remember the UFO that was spotted right by one of the towers not long before they fell?

Maybe the "Aliens" used their mind control to crash the planes......

Well....... it's possible

P.S tell me if this has already been done to death on here...... i am fairly new....

[edit on 10-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ummm...

That's just a comercial with CGI, not actual footage of a UFO!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yea, thats not real. Its an obvious fake. Its cool CGI, but so fake..lol.. Humans kill Humans. Aliens do not kill humans. We need to learn to accept our responsibilities and stop trying to find someone or something to blame.

[edit on Jul 10th 2009 by TheMythLives]

[edit on Jul 10th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
if beings that have mastered traveling light years (and have mastered mind control as well) wanted to wipe us out wouldnt you think theyd have something more efficient?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It was a promo for Scifi long time before 9/11 - pure cgi but given the past a poor choice - they wernt to know any more than Chris Carter and the Lone Gunmen episode

Nothing to see here - move on

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
IMO 9/11 as a conspiracy plays into the UFO/ET cover up in that massive military expenditures have to be justified conventionally rather than having defense bills titled "extraterrestrial cover-up budget" passing through congress. I'm sure the black budget itself is huge, but I doubt even that would cover everything necessary for maintaining this massive secret. Phoney wars must be waged indefinitely to maintain publicly justifiable funding for a global conspiracy. So yes, 9/11 does play a role in this subject. A big one that lives are lost over and destroyed daily over.

This video however was a fake commercial.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Frith]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Hi!

Is it possible that the people responsible for this atrocity were somehow being controlled by something otherworldy? Do you remember the UFO that was spotted right by one of the towers not long before they fell?

Maybe the "Aliens" used their mind control to crash the planes......

Well....... it's possible

P.S tell me if this has already been done to death on here...... i am fairly new....

[edit on 10-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

The video you are showing was one of a series of scifi channel commercials. It's CGI. Why don't you post a shrek video and convince us that a green ogre is lurking in the woods?

Type Scifi Channel commercial and WTC into Google and get a hundred articles on this commercial.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
In the 1976 version KING KONG was attacked by planes as he stood on top of WTC1 and 2.

Was this part of the softening up of the public for an event 25 years later.

Do I sound like an ATS member?

M

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

But there's got to be something in this.....

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

No there hasn't...What happened on 911 was someone decided to wipe out as many people as they could. No alien involvement. just a an agenda being fullfilled at human cost.

Peace
Steve

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
And since when does Ufos leave a smoke trail behind?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stevecc

What about Mind control anyway? It is possible that Aliens use Mind Control or even the Government?

I believe it because i get messages sent to me from somewhere.........

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No. Simple as that no. No mind control , no terrorists, no planes, (Thats right I am a no planer not a hologram man.. There is a difference) and no aliens.

911 was just a well orchestrated plan of evil to do all that it done....But no, No outer space men controlled humans and forced them to steal jets with BOXCUTTERS

No aliens forced the government to write that horrible back story about some muslims that could not fly prop planes.

No aliens forced NORAD to stand down and not track the planes.

Aliens are not behind the dis-info agents who insist 911 happened exactly as the suits said it did.

911 was an evil deed done by elements with in our own government with blame placed on muslims so as to use the flase flag like hitler used the Riechstag but no aliens were involved.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Nevermind

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Acharya]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Asketh, and ye shall receive!!!

new topics

top topics

join