It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos You Cannot Deny

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_Sushkov

Thankyou

My opinion is the goverment's wrong doing was not to do with 9/11 (i.e inside job) but falling into the trap and waging a war on terror. Iraq and Afghanistan has been a disaster.. 15 dead brits in 10 days.. shocking.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by jprophet420

Thermate has barium nitrate in it as well as sulfur, two things missing in Jones' "experiment results."

Also, thermate/ite/nano- is not, I repeat, is not explosive. Nor would it be explosive if it was "painted on" in a very very thin sheet.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by GenRadek]

Indeed.

The problem here is that paint does not contain nano-technology either. So both sides are "wrong". So while the chips not being thermate kill one CT, it also kills the OS.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

Funny how everyone's ignoring us because were right, you guys should move onto a more modern conspiracy, something that hasn't happened yet...

peace, gonna go play WoW xD

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The towers were absolutely positively demolished by nano thermate, this has been proven, so we are talking facts, NOT theory. Source?

Here are some sites that verify my statement"

Danish Scientist on TV: Nano-thermite....

Active Thermite

[edit on 11-7-2009 by octaviameister]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

When compared to alumino-silicates like in certain clays (ie kaolinite), they are far more similar. Also kaolinite is used in certain paints as well.

also what benefit would "nano-sized therm*te" be when painted on in a very thin layer on a beam that is huge? But isnt most therm*te already "nano-sized" in its powder? I mean, the powder is already nanosized. This is more of just using redundant words to build up something to make it appear more than it is. Has anyone compared the size of the alleged "nano-thermite" particles to regular iron-oxide and aluminum powder commercially available? And how is this secretive or "military grade". Just going online and typing in "nano size" I came across this:

www.nano-oxides.com...

I can order a bag of "nano-sized" iron oxide 25 grams, for $70.

But then again, Jones did not do a good job of proving anything in his experiment. He found iron oxide and aluminum. Sure those are components of therm*te, but then again, thats like going into a coal mine and saying, "Gee there sure is a lot of carbon here!"

And since his experiment used air blowing over the sample, and the reaction took place for minutes, it does not show a true "thermitic reaction." It only occurred when he had the constant flame on it. Thermite is selfsustaining and produces its own oxygen so it can continue its reaction in absence of oxygen. Jones failed to do so.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

When the truth comes out and the official story so states the towers went down by controlled demolition, then I will move on. If it takes 1 month, 1 year or 20 years, I will continue to get the truth out. I will never give up, I will not stop!

If you find this so boring, then why don't YOU move on?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by octaviameister

When the truth comes out and the official story so states the towers went down by controlled demolition, then I will move on. If it takes 1 month, 1 year or 20 years, I will continue to get the truth out. I will never give up, I will not stop!

If you find this so boring, then why don't YOU move on?

I feel bad for people with this mindset. September 11th was a terrorist attack, and there was no conspiracy in what happened. Two planes went into two buildings. We all saw the film, pics, and reports.

Do you have an issue with the idea that our security was able to be compromised?

Do you have an issue with the idea that it happened in a place you thought to be secured?

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Pathos]

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadekAnd since his experiment used air blowing over the sample, and the reaction took place for minutes, it does not show a true "thermitic reaction." It only occurred when he had the constant flame on it. Thermite is selfsustaining and produces its own oxygen so it can continue its reaction in absence of oxygen. Jones failed to do so.

You failed to read the first post I made outlining the reason "air/oxygen"
was used! So again, we go in CIRCLES trying to explain the obvious to
those who disregard info.

In the very first post of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you will note the reason Jones used oxygen: because the control sample
of KNOWN NANO THERMITE was tested by LDRD and done with oxygen.

In order to compare APPLES to APPLES, the tests of the chips were done
in oxygen.

Understand?

So anyone here complaining about "minutes of exotherm", "oxygen during
testing" and any other BS can go and fly a kite.

The control sample was a known nano thermite and had a BROADER exotherm
exhibiting LESS energy than found in the WTC Dust.

Carry on truthers, we don't need to be held back by those who fail to
see the cold hard facts.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by turbofan]

[edit on 11-7-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I recently watched a vid of Niels Harrit I think his name was out of U. Of Copenhagen in which he stated the evidence of nanothermite is very strong but that in addition another 100 tons, yes 100 tons of conventional explosives were also used.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Good thread, lots of good info and sources.

My .2 cents about if you trust the OS is remember Preal Harbor? EVERYBODY thought the USA had no idea it was coming. Now some time later the US public found out that the government KNEW well in advance and let it happen.

If they did let servicemen die why not regular folks?

Gear

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

The site you cite does in fact not sell the aluminum that was embedded in the chips. A for effort but F for content, sorry.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

But turbo, you fail to realize that Jones, in order to PROVE its thermite, he needed to also run a test under an INERT atmosphere, that way taking away ALL DOUBT. Why? Because thermite burns in NO oxygen as well. But he did not and FAILED. However, you sucked up and swallowed his "results" hook, line, sinker, and pole, without so much as batting an eye. Who cares he compared it with a "known" sample of thermite that was run in oxygen? Wood will burn in oxygen too, and if you blow more oxygen on the wood and torch, it will burn hotter too.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Americans are too darn busy watching (as a previous poster put it) "Dancing With the Stars" to take the time to get into a good whodunit like the 9/11 story.

That was me.

Yep, American's have lost their fighting spirit and sharp mind, we have become a country of lazy compliant sheep.

911 was a inside job and the Bush Administration was behind it.

American's were manipulated into a costly and stupid war and the majority of American's fell for it hook line and sinker because they have been made to

OBEY
CONSUME
MONEY IS YOUR GOD
NO INDEPENDENT THOUGHT
CONFORM
STAY ASLEEP
WATCH TV
SUBMIT
BUY
DO NOT QUESTON AUTHORITY
NO IMAGINATION

The rest of the world will follow in our footsteps and it is called The New World Order.

Now the big 50m question is who is pulling the strings at the top of the pyramid?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

www.secat.net...

www.nano-proprietary.com...

www.americanelements.com...
www.americanelements.com...

I did not realize that you would not bother to look farther into this and check for yourself other "nano-sized" particles. Again, nano-size has quite a significant range, from 1 nano-meter to 999 nano-meters. That is quite significant when you want to see the size of it compared to other "nano-sized" particles available commercially.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The rest of the world will follow in our footsteps and it is called The New World Order.

With the exception of "watch tv", I can cite many of examples of each of those that have been present since recorded history.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

But more interesting that people could breath this **** in and still survive?

In answer to your question, I am hearing of a large number of individuals that did "survive" and at the scene of 911 are now suffering nasty long term effects.

NEW YORK - Nearly 70 percent of recovery workers who responded to the attacks on the World Trade Center have suffered lung problems, and high rates of lung “abnormalities” continue, a new health study released Tuesday shows.

Doctors at Mount Sinai Medical Center, which conducted the study, said the results prove that working in the toxic gray dust at ground zero made many people sick, and some will likely suffer the effects for the rest of their lives.

“There should no longer be any doubt about the health effects of the World Trade Center. Our patients are sick,” said Dr. Robin Herbert, co-director of the group that investigated the long-term effects from exposure to dust at the site.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.911sharethetruth.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I feel bad for people with this mindset. September 11th was a terrorist attack, and there was no conspiracy in what happened. Two planes went into two buildings. We all saw the film, pics, and reports.

Enjoy your fantasy world!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Could we have another American Revolution now?

No, the average American is too damn fat and lazy and self serving to care about the train that is coming down the tracks with everyone still sitting on the tracks.

I'm tired of being the only cow on the slaughter truck telling the rest of the cows that no farmer jones is not giving us a picnic outing we're headed to slaughter and meanwhile the rest of the cows are chewing their cud and giving me blank stares.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by octaviameister

Enjoy your fantasy world!

I will rephrase that for you

Enjoy the real world!

Your the one living in a fantasy world, seriously get on with your life and stop beating a dead horse. 9/11 was not an inside job.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Deny Ignorance ?, try Total Ignorance

You wouldnt be on the new mexican diet , ah 'mesuline cactus 5000mg's'. I can see where your coming from, though , i was there too once. Yet i have progressed.
Time to go forward my friend......

Actually, id put my house on you being a very religous person.

[edit on 11/7/2009 by scubagravy]

[edit on 11/7/2009 by scubagravy]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join