It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos You Cannot Deny

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

It is hard to get the 2 part Judy Wood lecture on the American YouTube. For some reason it is broken into umpteen pieces and I am not even sure that it is all there.

However it is available on the UK Google Video. Here is the embed. It is well worth hearing what she has to say. Be forewarned. She is something of an academic eccentric, but I think, in an endearing way.

Part 1 of her lecture:

video.google.co.uk...

Google Video Link

Part 2 of the lecture:

video.google.co.uk...

Google Video Link

[edit on 10-7-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
To any debunker or official believer of 9/11 I would just like to show them the fire truck that was melted in half...

Explain to me in terms that I could understand of how this could happen and I will believe the whole entire official story, no more questions asked.

I swear.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan

Could anyone in the world possibly have an explanation for why falling towers would vaporize cars around a quarter mile radius around these towers?

What keeps getting me is that footage you see when the towers are falling and that person is hiding in the store with the glass front windows and you just see "everything" sweep by...

Is that supposedly the "stuff" that took the paint off these cars?

At this point you basically have like 10-1 evidence that this thing was so set up.

Because these cars were not damaged several miles from the trade center, they were towed there from the trade center cite. Notice that most of the cars are police cars. Where do you think all the New York City Police officers were going on September 11, 2001? They weren't guarding the FDR drive.

The bunk website that pushed this stupid theory goes not to say:

In the debate over toasted cars ignited by this article, some have argued that the wrecked vehicles on FDR drive were damaged at the WTC and were loaded up and transported and dumped on FDR drive for storage. First, there is no evidence that this was done. Second, it makes no sense to load up wrecks, transport them, only to dump them in a busy thoroughfare for storage.

drjudywood.com...

This is a picture from the bogus website:

This is a picture of the FDR Drive:

Do you notice something? The burnt out cars are not dumped on a "busy thoroughfare for storage." They are dumped UNDER a "busy thoroughfare for storage."

The FDR Drive is an elevated roadway in down town Manhattan.

Obviously the rocket scientist behind this theory has never actually been to New York City.

Additionally, Police Headquarters - One Police Plaza - is located right next to the FDR Drive near the Brooklyn Bridge. May be that is why they would take damaged police cars to be temporarily stored under the FDR.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Of course you have a simple explanation for the melted and burned cars?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

How about fire? The World Trade Center was actaully on fire that day.

second line.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Thanks for that explanation about out there in FDR.. I knew there was a good one for that..

But that doesnt explain why there is more than I can count half melted cars within very close proximity as well as a half melted firetruck that looked like I poured the lava from indiana jones and the temple of doom all over

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted by finemanm

How about fire? The World Trade Center was actaully on fire that day.

Brilliant. These 1400 cars and buses do not appear that they were in the WTC Towers do they, and most were blocks away from the WTC weren't they, and they do not appear to be crushed by falling debris do they?

They wouldn't have hauled the police cars over to FDR if they weren't damaged, and I doubt if the police cars were parked in the WTC Towers, nor in WTC7. You did notice that selective parts of the cars and buses were melted or burned, didn't you? Usually when a car gets set on fire, the entire car burns and the engine and other metal parts do not melt.

[edit on 7/10/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
BTW, don't get me wrong. I don't believe that this attack was a big suprise to Bush/Cheney.

I do believe that the 19 Islamic Terrorist had help from our government, or a foriegn government.

But I don't buy the thermite, no planes, demolition crapola I found on this website.

I saw those buildings collapse with my own eyes. They fell because two jumbo jets full of fuel slamed into them that morning.

Tower 7, I'm not so sure about.

Happy truthing.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

It is logical to say that if you have questions about 7 - should the other two be in question as well?

I think you think you saw what happened that day, no offense seriously, but I think your brain is telling you what makes the most sense for your brain to comprehend. Especially bc you were there.

Like I said no offense..

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

No offence taken. The way Tower 7 collapsed was fishy. The way it fell was really similar to how I have seen demolition videos on TV. That doesn't mean I know that Tower 7 was intentionally taken down or if the official story is true. I just have more questions about that one.

Your source for the number of 1,400 cars is that rediculous website. I tried, and failed at this late hour to find a legit source of information as to the actual number of car destroyed on 9/11.

However, lets say for argument sake that this is a correct number. I would submit that a bunch were police cars, fire trucks and ambulences respondin to the incident.

Additionally, if you have ever actually been to that part of Manhattan, you would know that that was an extremely densly populated commercial area. Many of us New Yorkers actually drive to work, we don't all use the subway.

Here is a picture from your favorite website:

This is a public parking lot, like many others in the area, where commuters would park their cars. This particular lot was directly across West Street - AKA West Side Highway (not actually a highway) - from the towers.

Here is a link to google maps. explore for yourself. Also, try actually coming to New York and visiting the scene of the crime. You may learn something about the area that will help you debunk nonsense and maybe discover truth.

Google Maps

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Can you come up with one explanation of how a firetruck got melted like in that picture.

Until you can, from my perspective at least, this in addition to your doubts about WTC 7 should be all you need to come to the same conclusion as I. It may be hard bc you were there and you feel some sort of attachment, but it is actually better viewed by me, bc I have no emotional involvement other than living in this country and seeing on TV.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Also, if you are very familiar I have a favor.

Not to get off track, but I have a thread I just made about the ABC producers wife and her vantage point

Everything I have read points to there is no way she could have watched these planes go down live on tv like she said she did.

If you could pop in that thread and take a look at the link I would like your opinion.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Usually when a car gets set on fire, the entire car burns and the engine and other metal parts do not melt.
[edit on 7/10/09 by SPreston]

Here are random pictures of cars either burned or on fire pulled from a Google search. You will notice that the engine compartment is on fire in these examples without the need of thermite.

Number one:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow, a car only partially burned in some random fire in a parking garage. notice how the rear part of the car is undamaged? How about the melted engine compartment? Thermite is everywhere!!!! Run for the Hills!!!

Number two:

Green Biccy.. remind you of that "melted" fire truck? BTW, the fire truck not melted, it was clearly damaged by falling debrie and badly burned.

Number three:

Ouch, nice Ferreri. Notice how this mid/rear engine car burned in the REAR and left the front end undamaged? Its got to the the thermite fairy.

Number four:

Thats one spicy meatball!!! I never knew and engine compartment could burn like that.

Can you say debunked? Bong!!!!!!

Edit to add: pics are cut off. click link for full pics.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Link to thread and I will try tomorrow. Its time to go to bed.

link   

Originally posted by finemanm

No offence taken. The way Tower 7 collapsed was fishy. The way it fell was really similar to how I have seen demolition videos on TV. That doesn't mean I know that Tower 7 was intentionally taken down or if the official story is true. I just have more questions about that one.

Your source for the number of 1,400 cars is that rediculous website. I tried, and failed at this late hour to find a legit source of information as to the actual number of car destroyed on 9/11.

However, lets say for argument sake that this is a correct number. I would submit that a bunch were police cars, fire trucks and ambulences respondin to the incident.

Additionally, if you have ever actually been to that part of Manhattan, you would know that that was an extremely densly populated commercial area. Many of us New Yorkers actually drive to work, we don't all use the subway.

Here is a picture from your favorite website:

This is a public parking lot, like many others in the area, where commuters would park their cars. This particular lot was directly across West Street - AKA West Side Highway (not actually a highway) - from the towers.

Here is a link to google maps. explore for yourself. Also, try actually coming to New York and visiting the scene of the crime. You may learn something about the area that will help you debunk nonsense and maybe discover truth.

Google Maps

While I like that you are trying to dig up information, just explain how this happened to all these cars by the WTC that you posted info on?

No matter the distance, how did they all seem to get eaten up like that? I am no expert, so I am of course not calling you out, just looking for an explanation.

I dont think that firetruck was crushed from falling debris either.. I will look closer

link   

How do you explain the burned out interior? How did fires up in the towers affect these cars in a parking lot across West St by the Financial Center which would be over 500 feet from Tower 1 and even further from Tower 2?

I see no large pieces of debris laying among the cars. I see no crushed cars. How do you explain the melted tires? I assume these were all nice drivable cars before the demolition of the towers.

Something drifted down on these cars after the destruction of each tower, and it was most likely nano-thermite, which has now been proven by multiple scientists to be in the WTC dust. There is no logical reason for nano-thermite to be in the dust, unless it was used in the tower destruction.

I'm just using Judy Wood as a source for the photos. Thank you Dr Wood for preserving them. I had seen many of these photos 6 or 7 years ago before they disappeared from the internet. Do you think she photoshopped all these cars?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Since neither of you are from NY, let me try something that might be familiar to you. Have you ever been to a Walmart or Target parking lot when a car fire broke out because of some junker?

Notice how the cars to the right and left also usually ignite?

What is the Fire department didn't respond? Wouldn't the fire spread to the neighboring cars and so on?

What was the FDNY doing after the first tower collapsed? Evacuating form the area ASAP, not putting out car fires.

Thats enough for tonight. Good night gentelmen!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Thats a lot of cars to be on fire without any fire seen

You would think there would be a picture at least an aerial one of all those cars on fire at one time

Goodnight

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Reply to post by BASSPLYR

I am sure there are chemicals that react to metal in a corrosive manner which is probably why the towers went down the way they did. Who knows what the militaries have at their disposal. I doubt they tell us everything they have discovered created or bought from other countries.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join