It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos You Cannot Deny

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Check out and study these two photos. I throw in a few comments, then we'll
come back and pick apart the physics:

Upper block has been reduced by more than 2/3 the original size.

It has shifted off center by about a quarter of the tower width.

This top section never falls to the ground from a 1000 foot height,
and it is not found in tact at the base of the tower.

Remember NIST told us that the upper floors acted as a "tamper"
to crush 1000 feet of tower.

Draw a line across the top of this exploding tower and notice where the smoke
rising horizons the dust and debris falling.

Note the top of the demo wave compared to the large pieces of debris falling
next to it.

Consider the rate of gravity accleration on the piece of large steel and how
objects fall toward earth in free fall.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is basically what has Judy Wood so bugged. It's looking more now like she is off the track with her theory of some kind of beam weapon being used in the attack and that the Stephen Jones camp may be correct with the nano-thermate evidence, but the fact is that a lot of the tower seems to have gone up in smoke, never even hitting the ground.

It is also looking likely that the large numbers of incinerated vehicles near the towers were incinerated by active dust emanating from the towers. I can't think of any other hypothesis to explain that phenomenon.

It's a strange convoluted story, 9/11. Only in Amerika.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's called a micro nuke.

It really is that simple.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

Actually, it's not really that simple as there were also conventional explosives used to destroy the core:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6dab83d90c0f.jpg[/atsimg]

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Why not a Micro-nuke wrapped with conventional explosives, slathered in nano thermate? Then detonated remotely with a death ray from outter space?

There! Everyone is happy!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted by ipsedixit

It is also looking likely that the large numbers of incinerated vehicles near the towers were incinerated by active dust emanating from the towers. I can't think of any other hypothesis to explain that phenomenon.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b4099d23e14.jpg[/atsimg]

Did pulverized nano-thermite dust or the residue of burning nano-thermite drift down on the 1400 cars and buses surrounding the WTC and burn them on 9-11?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acb3f5d583f3.jpg[/atsimg]

Photos of some of the 1400 damaged cars surrounding the WTC on 9-11

The furthest damaged cars on FDR Drive are over a mile from the WTC

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfb4b2ccae30.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7/10/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The picture with the burnt out cars... why does the tree behind the bus still have leaves? Seems out of place. Where exactly were these cars located?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Also the melting boots that the construction workers had to change every few hours. And the trucked in top soil used to cover the corrosive dust on the ground near the pile.

Very useful photos. Judy Wood is really the go to gal on all this sort of evidence. She knows what happened. The disagreements are all about what caused it. I like both her and Steven Jones. I hope a spirit of collaboration prevails over a spirit of frontal lobe competition.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted by Lebowski achiever
The picture with the burnt out cars... why does the tree behind the bus still have leaves? Seems out of place. Where exactly were these cars located?

That photo is on page two.

1400 burned out cars at WTC page 2

Apparently it was located here in the city. Apparently half a block behind WTC7 on West Broadway and photographed before WTC7 was demolished. WTC7

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc4bf4484214.jpg[/atsimg]

There are a lot of apparently undamaged or lightly damaged trees in the photos. These trees below too seem undamaged or lightly damaged.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64c15a6e7617.jpg[/atsimg]

Source photo for right hand photo

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
question. does thermite react or interact more violently with metals than it does with carbons like leaves from a tree. Not sure cause I don't know anything about thermite. Could it's chemical reaction be more aggressive in metals?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

posted by ipsedixit

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b4099d23e14.jpg[/atsimg]

Did pulverized nano-thermite dust or the residue of burning nano-thermite drift down on the 1400 cars and buses surrounding the WTC and burn them on 9-11?

Photos of some of the 1400 damaged cars surrounding the WTC on 9-11

The furthest damaged cars on FDR Drive are over a mile from the WTC

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dfb4b2ccae30.jpg[/atsimg]

Could anyone in the world possibly have an explanation for why falling towers would vaporize cars around a quarter mile radius around these towers?

What keeps getting me is that footage you see when the towers are falling and that person is hiding in the store with the glass front windows and you just see "everything" sweep by...

Is that supposedly the "stuff" that took the paint off these cars?

At this point you basically have like 10-1 evidence that this thing was so set up.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
At this point you basically have like 10-1 evidence that this thing was so set up.

Yup.

The whole official story is a train wreck. The only thing the perps have going for them is that Americans are too darn busy watching (as a previous poster put it) "Dancing With the Stars" to take the time to get into a good whodunit like the 9/11 story.

If the sleeping overweight dragon ever wakes up I pity certain members of the oligarchy.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

If anything else, just give me an explanation of how those cars got vaporized like that.

I dont know how many believe the "story" on this website, if you do, just please give one solid explanation, because I can not come up with one even if I try.

edit: wasnt spec. talking to you IP

[edit on 10-7-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

It seems to me whatever did that to those cars looks like some kind of a corrosives that was in the dust. Whatever, metal this corrosive dust hit, it ate right though the metal and the paint on the vehicles. I wonder is Thermate and Thermate in the dust particle could cause this? Does anyone have any information if this could cause this?

[edit on 10-7-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

I'm not a chemistry expert, but following the most recent developments, it appears that the dust that settled during the collapse was full of microscopic particles of an incendiary used to cut through steel. I'm presuming that clouds of this material may well have been active in the air and reacted to metal vehicles on the ground.

Judy Wood who is a Phd. in engineering has studied different aspects of the damage done at the WTC. She thinks a lot of the steel in the buildings was vaporized by a powerful beam weapon of some kind, but recent discoveries point to the presence of incendiary material in the WTC dust. It's just a short hop from there to thinking that the dust may have had enough kick left in it to set the cars on fire or to have some kind of very corrosive effect on them.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Interesting..

But more interesting that people could breath this **** in and still survive?

Well, survive for a while, some have had complications etc...

While I have no idea what caused it, I am in the NPT crowd I guess, either way you arrive at the conclusion, I doubt seriously that falling debris ate paint off of cars and melted a firetruck in half.

These pictures of cars and such were never on MSM as far as I remember?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

There is a 2 part lecture on YouTube given by Judy Wood. If you are really interested in this subject you should check it out. She goes into a lot of detail. I think she is very accurate in her observations of the effects of the collapse. There are a lot of things that you never hear about except through her. I think she goes wrong with the beam weapon idea, though, but she is still worth listening to.

There is another notion that also doesn't get much play and that is the idea that rocket fuel may have been sprayed into the interior of hollow beams in the WTC core to vaporize them.

If you look at some photos, you will see the core standing and emitting copious amounts of smoke while the surrounding building has collapsed around it. Then at the end a few core columns are left teetering and finally collapse. This might well be evidence of the use of the rocket fuel to burn numerous core columns, rather than have them tumbling in an arc 1100 feet wide.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I believe this may be another view of more burned-out cars sitting next to WTC 7 on West Broadway before it was destroyed by demolition. Those do look like burned-out cars.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fd3e30b342f.jpg[/atsimg]

These are half a block northeast still on West Broadway.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Yes I understand where you are coming from.

I also wonder, and really wonder, who is adding disinformation and constant misinformation to the story.

I am not saying she is, but it seems everyone has their "theory"

Who are the real players in this game?

Crazy...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted by BASSPLYR
question. does thermite react or interact more violently with metals than it does with carbons like leaves from a tree. Not sure cause I don't know anything about thermite. Could it's chemical reaction be more aggressive in metals?

Thermite reacts with steel. It was designed to do so.

It may not react with live tissue.

Nano-thermite is a more recent invention. Nano-thermite particles were discovered in the dust of the WTC. It seems it landed on the cars and incinerated parts of them; sometimes entire engines - door handles.

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center

The evidence is overwhelming that thermite or a thermite-like mixture was used in the WTC 2 tower very shortly before the building fell. What was the purpose of this? Thermite has been used to weld railroad rail sections together and also to cut structural steel. It has also been used
for military purposes such as destroying guns and other weapons, disabling engines, and to rapidly destroy cryptographic machines. It appears that in the WTC it was used to cut structural steel in an early phase of controlled demolition.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

When sulfur is added to thermite the result is called thermate. Other reaction enhancing chemicals may also be added. Thermate is said to have superior steel cutting capabilities compared with thermite for reasons that have not yet been fully explained.

www.journalof911studies.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join